Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful post about Arthur on HMP Styal. There are some abhorrent people out there.

DF posted a picture of a Christmas card to Star. It's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i don't see the arthur post?
There’s one post on the original Styal group (one open to the public) of someone asking when his funeral is. Which is pretty fkin weird anyway imo, funerals are private matters and the joe public have no right to know. But some of the comments on it are awful. It’s obviously a troll/hacked account.

Reactions: 8
I’ve see the comments to disgusting a brockhill family member has popped up now.

Reactions: 2
I’ve see the comments to disgusting a brockhill family member has popped up now.
What were they saying this time? I often think over what they really must think to what Savanna has done. They are obviously very very loyal and I can picture the Dad [Dan] saying to his brood, 'it doesn't matter what we do, we must stick together - always'. Perhaps a lot of their behaviour during and since the trial is a front. Perhaps they do question, argue and cry about what has gone on with each other but won't show how they really feel to the rest of the world. They must discuss the pain and suffering Savanna caused to Star and to them as a family surely?! However, despite this they won't give up on her. To look at the Nan for example on FB, she looks 'normal', nice even and I think surely to god as a Mother, as a Nan, she questions what the hell Savanna did and how evil she was. Or perhaps they don't, perhaps not all of the family want to know the 'in's and out's' of what she did and bury their heads in the sand as if it didn't happen. I know we won't ever know but I often play it out in my mind.

Reactions: 8
It was just going to take a matter of time before the Fb slime infiltrated Tattle, I could see it happening with all the frenzied freaks out there trying to stay relevant. Or make themselves relevant by intruding in a families pain.To all on here I hope you all stay safe and be careful that you wear garlic and a ginormous cross if venturing alone on these Facebook groups, in fact take your religious leaders or favourite teddy with you just in case!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think this thread will naturally draw to a close soon anyway, which might be better than it being closed because of troublemakers.

I know I personally feel fed up and drained reading the constant bickering and trolling on FB. I was so invested in the trial and this thread gave interesting and insightful discussion but I don't think I want to carry on reading the venom that's on FB - especially since this is about an innocent little baby being murdered. As you say, its just a matter of time before the mob come over here to give us their thoughts.

Thanks for whoever mentioned the other crime thread, I might check that out after Christmas.

Have a good one peeps and stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What were they saying this time? I often think over what they really must think to what Savanna has done. They are obviously very very loyal and I can picture the Dad [Dan] saying to his brood, 'it doesn't matter what we do, we must stick together - always'. Perhaps a lot of their behaviour during and since the trial is a front. Perhaps they do question, argue and cry about what has gone on with each other but won't show how they really feel to the rest of the world. They must discuss the pain and suffering Savanna caused to Star and to them as a family surely?! However, despite this they won't give up on her. To look at the Nan for example on FB, she looks 'normal', nice even and I think surely to god as a Mother, as a Nan, she questions what the hell Savanna did and how evil she was. Or perhaps they don't, perhaps not all of the family want to know the 'in's and out's' of what she did and bury their heads in the sand as if it didn't happen. I know we won't ever know but I often play it out in my mind.
She’s basically put a meme under a post of Arthur’s where they were talking about his funeral, I think unfortunately they will stick by her no matter what as you say I mean I would hope they would wake up and realise what she has done. They don’t really make it any better though making fake profiles defending her.

I have a question for you all as we know FS and SB sentences have been referred to the Attorney General, we know they could go up but could they go down?

I have a question for you all as we know FS and SB sentences have been referred to the Attorney General, we know they could go up but could they go down?
I think it’s highly unlikely they’ll change at all. The trial was extremely thorough and the Judge is well respected. I think her sentencing was fair

Reactions: 16
I think it’s highly unlikely they’ll change at all. The trial was extremely thorough and the Judge is well respected. I think her sentencing was fair
I agree the trial was thorough and I do have a feeling the sentences won’t change either. The sentences are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6