Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Reactions: 9
Thank you @LittleMy was trying to work out how to do it 😂😂 I am shocked non of them kicked off but then again SB was laughing and smiling when sentenced.

Reactions: 2
Thank you @LittleMy i was hoping you would make a new one 😂

Thank you @LittleMy was trying to work out how to do it 😂😂 I am shocked non of them kicked off but then again SB was laughing and smiling when sentenced.
Maybe deep (deep deep down) they knew She would be found guilty,
I mean whoever SB contacted (named Other) with the admittance of the convo "i did it, slip slap bing bang" etc...
i wished we knew who that was

Reactions: 9

I mean whoever SB contacted (named Other) with the admittance of the convo "i did it, slip slap bing bang" etc...
I agree in court SB herself and her family knew the evidence was so against her, same as her little tit show of a time on the stand. It wasn’t said who that conversation was with did it maybe a family member of hers. Same as her saying she didn’t want to go to trial and she would take a plea deal instead.

Reactions: 4
I agree in court SB herself and her family knew the evidence was so against her, same as her little tit show of a time on the stand. It wasn’t said who that conversation was with did it maybe a family member of hers.
Exactly, that person was a key witness for the prosecution not the defence, im guessing thats why they couldnt be called to court and the only reason the person was mentioned is because of the data evidence.

Reactions: 1

didn't the prosecution say it was a cousin?

Reactions: 3
There was a conversation I think with 2 family members one about a plea deal the other one saying I did it slip slap etc. I am wondering why some of her family members ain’t facing chargers won’t they trying to basically cover up evidence aka the car being taken for a clean.

Reactions: 10
I remember something with the sparring partner, but not which convo tho

There was a conversation I think with 2 family members one about a plea deal the other one saying I did it slip slap etc. I am wondering why some of her family members ain’t facing chargers won’t they trying to basically cover up evidence aka the car being taken for a clean.
good point, yes surprised me too

Reactions: 1
Previous thread:
[/QUOT
I thought the convo was with Scarlett & Krip Crawly Crawly

In this video David states that SB was shouting things at FS in the dock. Strange that Dave Jagger seems to be saying that didn't happen.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In this video David states that SB was shouting things at FS in the dock. Strange that Dave Jagger seems to be saying that didn't happen.

How strange, I bet she was smirking but why embellish it more? Think we all agree that SB is a horrible human being so you don't really need to make it worse.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if David just hates SB so much and wants everyone to know how evil she is that he just embellishes and exaggerates slightly, so that no one is in any doubt what an evil monster she is.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if David just hates SB so much and wants everyone to know how evil she is that he just embellishes and exaggerates slightly, so that no one is in any doubt what an evil monster she is.
I think you are right, it might be easy to get carried away with emotion doing them interviews and adding on bits its not good as it will then lead to questions about all he has said, but if he feels FS was intimidated in court by her presence maybe he's just got carried away

No I absolutely dont think so about embellishing or exaggerating. This is the first time I've actually watched this interview and I believe him
And he also knows that FS isnt getting off lightly

The following post has just been made by a family member on the Arthur’s Voice FB page. He quite rightfully sounds very angry and has demanded that people stop taking family photos and altering them. No replies have been made yet but it has literally only just been posted and I saw it as I refreshed my FB timeline. Someone needs to put something like this on Star’s FB page because it has got way out of hand and has become sickening rather than heartfelt.

1640121973337.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
No I absolutely dont think so about embellishing or exaggerating. This is the first time I've actually watched this interview and I believe him
And he also knows that FS isnt getting off lightly
I completely believed him as well but Dave Jagger the journalist has suggested that nothing of the sort ever happened, and that anything of interest would be included in his transcripts.
Not sure why an experienced journalist would lie

• Angry
I completely believed him as well but Dave Jagger the journalist has suggested that nothing of the sort ever happened, and that anything of interest would be included in his transcripts.
Not sure why an experienced journalist would lie
I agree, a journalist would like to have that information to put in the paper if it had happened. Also agree DF does come across has being genuine though that's why I don't think he was intentionally lying just getting caught up in the moment.