Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drove past styal today . thinking Of ways I’d drive my beast of a car into the skank. I’d never want to hurt anyone but I’ll make a exception for her.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 3
I left that awful Trusting Evil group but was sent a screenshot of that the weird moderator from there, who was fishing for followers on the FB comments on Lucci Smith's profile, I can't imagine how frienzied they are about that case now. We predicted that they would move on to the next baby death quickly and we were right. I really think it is very strange how that 'podcast' (and I say that lightly) page operates.

Reactions: 6
Saw this in relation to that scum Kane Mitchell and Lucci 😡 hope he's getting the tit kicked out of him . Poor baby Teddy 😢
i watched that as well, she should absolutely be in a cell next door. no remorse shown whatsoever , only cared about protecting her psycho bf

Reactions: 7
Saw this in relation to that scum Kane Mitchell and Lucci 😡 hope he's getting the tit kicked out of him . Poor baby Teddy 😢
I just watched this today poor Teddie. Hopefully that scumbag Kane is having the most awful time in prison his temper is of the scale. Lucci how could she show no emotion when talking about Teddi, maybe she didn’t bond with him properly or maybe she was so concerned about protecting that psycho.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I just watched this today poor Teddie. Hopefully that scumbag Kane is having the most awful time in prison his temper is of the scale. Lucci how could she show no emotion when talking about Teddi, maybe she didn’t bond with him properly or maybe she was so concerned about protecting that psycho.
It's just heartbreaking and the neighbours recording 😢 I've been in a violent relationship myself so I know the fear but how the mother was with poor Teddy in his final hours was so cold 😢 I just don't understand

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's just heartbreaking and the neighbours recording 😢 I've been in a violent relationship myself so I know the fear but how the mother was with poor Teddy in his final hours was so cold 😢 I just don't understand
It was really chilling from the mother I don’t understand either sounds like she was very detached. Her child too talking about what Kane did to him it was heartbreaking, I hope her older kids have support.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I don’t think, following the sentence review, that FS’s sentence should increase. She is serving 8 years because she kept leaving her child with someone who was hurting her - 8 years to reflect and grieve, and hopefully mature and learn. If she wasn’t involved in the death, I think she can’t possibly have imagined that SB was about to kill her child and therefore, the current sentence is appropriate, if not severe.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think, following the sentence review, that FS’s sentence should increase. She is serving 8 years because she kept leaving her child with someone who was hurting her - 8 years to reflect and grieve, and hopefully mature and learn. If she wasn’t involved in the death, I think she can’t possibly have imagined that SB was about to kill her child and therefore, the current sentence is appropriate, if not severe.
I don’t think FS sentence should increase either it is the right sentence. I do wonder if when the Attorney General looks at both the sentences he or she might decide they are to low. I don’t remember anyone going to the Attorney General when it was Baby P’s case, maybe it’s the fact that there is social media now.

I don’t think FS sentence should increase either it is the right sentence I do wonder if when the Attorney General does look at the sentences he or she might decide they are to low. I think the only reason it was referred to them in the first place is the fact FS could be out in 4 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It was really chilling from the mother I don’t understand either sounds like she was very detached. Her child too talking about what Kane did to him it was heartbreaking, I hope her older kids have support.
She was so detached wasnt she, being told in interview all her babies injuries and just sitting there nodding? And one thing that stood out to me was she’d straightened her hair and put all her makeup on to attend the police station a few days after her baby’s death. According to somebody on mumsnet who lives in her town she’s pregnant again 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She was so detached wasnt she, being told in interview all her babies injuries and just sitting there nodding? And one thing that stood out to me was she’d straightened her hair and put all her makeup on to attend the police station a few days after her baby’s death. According to somebody on mumsnet who lives in her town she’s pregnant again 🤮
She was so detached and yeah I noticed that too makeup looking all dolled up like she’s going out for a night on the town. She’s possibly pregnant again wow I’m honestly in shock, I mean I take it she for sure wouldn’t have her older kids with her anymore.

Reactions: 5
It was the nails she'd had done that i noticed.

Reactions: 5
I'd like to know how she got a non-custodial sentence (was it 2 years community service or something?) whereas Frankie got 8 years?

• Heart