Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like there's a fair bit of support for Lucy Letby. The trial will be very interesting.

Reactions: 1
This is currently at Bradford Crown Court but it is at deliberations stage

Yeah I started following that as it’s local ish but just the wrong time. It was our Brad doing a the daily blog.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to have a cup of tea with a Brenda or Sue and get the goss. I bet there’s loads more to tell they can’t say on TV.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the update. I’ll hand to harden myself if Brockhill is on & been offered protection. Where’s Corrine on the styal programme when you need her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is Savannah in the documentary? :oops:
Yes - not personally but the story is related about when she was brought back following her conviction. Apparently she was hunted but they segregated and guarded her so she was swanning around with a big grin acting like she was untouchable. She is evil - I really hoped that someone would have got her!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure a thread will begin once the trial does. Not long til October now. It’s going to be a long trial due to the number of victims so I’m curious what is reported and how often. Will a reporter take that one for a regular report? I don’t think I’ve even got time to fully follow one this big especially if Brad covered it in detail.

Reactions: 3
There is a general ‘real life crime and murder’ tattle thread where there has been some brief discussion about Lucy Letby and many of us will be interested in following the trial closely. The Facebook groups are a bit nuts, so many have decided whether she is guilty or not based on very little information publicly available. Many believe the only possibility is a hospital cover up but I want to see what evidence the prosecution have first.

Reactions: 6
2 years today since baby Star passed. Seen a few posts from David and Alicia. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18