Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose the cctv from the waste plant and the injuries to go along side the cctv were all made up then yeah??

And please if you’re going to rant on Facebook at least make it understandable! Grammar, spelling? So we can understand your ramblings! Email the governor to check she isn’t dead? Why? Was she not replying or contacting you? That makes no sense! If she has been feeling suicidal then sorry but that’s her guilt!

My daughter is the same age as star so this case really affected me badly. Everytime I sing twinkle twinkle little star, she pops straight into my head! STAR is the victim here! The only victim. Savannah definitely isn’t no victim

Reactions: 9
Bit off topic but anybody on this thread hoping for or going to start one for the Lucy Letby trial. Think the trial starts on 4th October

Reactions: 3

Here you go for the trial thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Here you go for the trial thread.
Thank you! I know it may be morbid & not to everyone’s choice, but I enjoy the court process & evidence displayed on both sides. I hope it gives comfort to the families of the bereaved that justice has been done whatever the outcome. It may be a tattle thread but to them it’s one of the most important things that will happen to them. They are in my thoughts throughout following the trial.

Reactions: 6
Wow - just seen what Star’s dad said when chased for the headstone money! What a disgusting horrible person
I genuinely think David and Anita would have had Star in their care for as long as Frankie would let them but it just shows what kind of life she would have had with these 2 as her parents, even at a distance 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Suppose the cctv from the waste plant and the injuries to go along side the cctv were all made up then yeah??

And please if you’re going to rant on Facebook at least make it understandable! Grammar, spelling? So we can understand your ramblings! Email the governor to check she isn’t dead? Why? Was she not replying or contacting you? That makes no sense! If she has been feeling suicidal then sorry but that’s her guilt!

My daughter is the same age as star so this case really affected me badly. Everytime I sing twinkle twinkle little star, she pops straight into my head! STAR is the victim here! The only victim. Savannah definitely isn’t no victim
She’s not saying that. It was frankies family who contacted the governor not them lot. They seem to be really angry that they’ve asked the prison on an update on Savanna. I don’t understand frankies family at all. The sister has been giving Frankie shout outs on the prison radio. You can ring in and request a song and leave a “note” all very weird people.

Sorry one of frankies own sisters, I’m not sure which one but it’s the one who told the media she didn’t want anything to do with her. Alicia? I can’t remember her name.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s not saying that. It was frankies family who contacted the governor not them lot. They seem to be really angry that they’ve asked the prison on an update on Savanna. I don’t understand frankies family at all. The sister has been giving Frankie shout outs on the prison radio. You can ring in and request a song and leave a “note” all very weird people.

Sorry one of frankies own sisters, I’m not sure which one but it’s the one who told the media she didn’t want anything to do with her. Alicia? I can’t remember her name.
That makes more sense from her rant, that it’s Frankie’s family that wanted info. Shout out on radio?! Wow. Didn’t know such thing existed but then again why would I.

I thought Alicia was adamant she would never speak to Frankie again? Why are her family ringing the jail about Savannah?

Reactions: 4
I seen a post on facebook saying she’d been killed in prison, turned out not to be true of course. I’m sure the family just want to make sure the person that killed Star doesn’t get the easy way out and has to suffer every day of her life which she has been in jail apparently

Reactions: 6
I thought Alicia was adamant she would never speak to Frankie again? Why are her family ringing the jail about Savannah?
I don’t know. I have someone who I’m loosely friends with due to the travelling community, who’s very close with them and they aren’t happy that Frankies family are doing this.
The mum also has had over 2000 of them in money as well for a head stone and was talking to the eldest sister about it all. she Got the money in her bank and blocked them all. Just so very strange. If that was me god forbid I wouldn’t want a penny of them. It was all over Facebook a few months back. I’m not sure who exactly wrote to the governor but I can’t see it being frankies mum she doesn’t seem to be bothered by anything. The posts might still be up I’ll ask her.

That makes more sense from her rant, that it’s Frankie’s family that wanted info. Shout out on radio?! Wow. Didn’t know such thing existed but then again why would I.
It’s quite grim to be honest they have a lot of freedom and privileges in there. Frankie seems to be getting on ok isn’t being bullied or nothing and keeps her head down, and Savanna is the same but I think this is only cause some girls are wary of her being a traveller I really don’t know. I know a lot of older women have sort of taking a mother role to Frankie.

• Wow
Being unkind and cruel yes but nothing on the level of what Savannah was doing. IQ of 70. Had been playing with dolly's up until the yr before she had Star. Offered to plead guilty to 8 charges of cruelty. Signs of real and genuine remorse. I think what I think and said what I said and it's your right to disagree with me.
@Laura8868 Whats funny about this?