Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that article anyone read this interesting part alicia mentions that didnt come up in the trial:

This is a transcript of the Snapchat conversation sent to police:

SISTER: "I've just seen Frankie slap her across the face. X"

ALICIA: "OMG"

SISTER "I'm fuming x"

ALICIA: "Tell nana x"

SISTER: "K x"

ALICIA: "Something bad is going to happen. Why did she hit her?"

SISTER: "Coz she was playing with her shoe."

Kinda puts into perspective yet again how compliant in the violence FS was and how much she lied in regards to "never hurting her baby"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
in that article anyone read this interesting part alicia mentions that didnt come up in the trial:

SISTER "I'm fuming x"

Kinda puts into perspective yet again how compliant in the violence FS was and how much she lied in regards to "never hurting her baby"

I reckon FS slapping Star in the face was mentioned at the trial by the younger sibling. She couldn’t be named, or her evidence recorded by Dave because she was a minor.

Reactions: 4

SISTER "I'm fuming x"

There are certain people in this thread that are completely cloth earred about this bit though. Still insisting that FS was some sort of victim in all this and anybody who thinks otherwise “CLeArLy WazzNt fOlLoWiNg Da TrAnSCriPtS”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are certain people in this thread that are completely cloth earred about this bit though. Still insisting that FS was some sort of victim in all this and anybody who thinks otherwise “CLeArLy WazzNt fOlLoWiNg Da TrAnSCriPtS”.
Noones cloth earred? not one single person in this thread has ever condoned or made excuses for anything Frankie done and not one person has ever said she weren’t cruel and abusive to Star. She was clearly a victim of DV and was abused herself which people were witness to so yes she was some sort of victim, if the outcome wouldn’t of been her daughter passing away everyone would see her as a victim of SB so therefore she is still a victim.

Reactions: 11
Noones cloth earred? not one single person in this thread has ever condoned or made excuses for anything Frankie done and not one person has ever said she weren’t cruel and abusive to Star. She was clearly a victim of DV and was abused herself which people were witness to so yes she was some sort of victim, if the outcome wouldn’t of been her daughter passing away everyone would see her as a victim of SB so therefore she is still a victim.
Are you speaking for yourself? Or do you speak for others?

Well if it was discussed on repeat then surely people have opposing thoughts. Brains. Use them.
And when has anyone said other people can’t have opposing thoughts? It’s when people like you come on talking about violence, saying anyone who thinks Frankies a victim like I do shouldn’t have a child which I do 🤣 maybe if you didn’t come on so full on and make such horrible comments people would listen to your thoughts, Brains, use them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And when has anyone said other people can’t have opposing thoughts? It’s when people like you come on talking about violence, saying anyone who thinks Frankies a victim like I do shouldn’t have a child which I do 🤣 maybe if you didn’t come on so full on and make such horrible comments people would listen to your thoughts, Brains, use them 🥰
I don’t particularly care if “people” listen or not or wether you want me in this thread or not. I still stand by what I say. She is not a victim, she was complicit in abuse and it’s good to see bad things happen to noncey criminals in prison.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t particularly care if “people” listen or not or wether you want me in this thread or not. I still stand by what I say. She is not a victim, she was complicit in abuse and it’s good to see bad things happen to noncey criminals in prison.
Why do you use the word noncey when she was nothing of the sort? You break down your own argument when you throw terms like that around.

Reactions: 9
Why do you use the word noncey when she was nothing of the sort? You break down your own argument when you throw terms like that around.
A non.ce is prison lingo for anyone who commits a crime to an extremely vulnerable person such as a child or pensioner. It doesn’t have to be sexual. She was violent to a child, believe me she will very much be known as a non.ce.

A non.ce is prison lingo for anyone who commits a crime to an extremely vulnerable person such as a child or pensioner. It doesn’t have to be sexual. She was violent to a child, believe me she will very much be known as a non.ce.
Words like that shouldn’t be getting thrown around on a forum, this site and prison are a lot different with different people.

Reactions: 7
We’re not in prison though - we’re on a gossip site 🤷🏽‍♀️

Frankie was vulnerable and abused by SB, she was also a cruel and neglectful mother to Star. It was a series of circumstances that should never have accumulated like they did but when you think about other factors - FS low IQ, FS chaotic family life (Father a heroin addict) Jordan Hobson abusive and absent, SB background, possibly alcohol and/or drugs, then you can still think FS was truly awful but you can also see how she was also a victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Frankie was vulnerable and abused by SB, she was also a cruel and neglectful mother to Star. It was a series of circumstances that should never have accumulated like they did but when you think about other factors - FS low IQ, FS chaotic family life (Father a heroin addict) Jordan Hobson abusive and absent, SB background, possibly alcohol and/or drugs, then you can still think FS was truly awful but you can also see how she was also a victim.
Well said. I was about to post similar, but you put it better. 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cloth earned are you serious, no one here has condoned FS cruelty and neglect to her own child. If you look through the previous 16 threads it is all there. I took into account both FS defence and prosecution evidence when reading the trial.

We’re not in prison though - we’re on a gossip site 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly. Gossip forum and I will speak whichever way I like and Frankie is a non.ce and will deemed one in prison which is where she will be. If you don’t like it, tough titties.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Gossip forum and I will speak whichever way I like and Frankie is a non.ce and will deemed one in prison which is where she will be. If you don’t like it, tough titties.
Woah you really have a bug up your butt about Frankie eh. It might be handy to find a hobby, something to take your mind off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is misinformation though and we are on a gossip site not prison. There’s Hmp Styal they use the same lingo if your interested.

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame that some people aren’t able to express their differing opinions without being aggressive and argumentative 😒

Reactions: 5