Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
If my friend does go to see her what will happen to her children there has to be laws around this sort of thing surely? I’ve sent her the links to that article and hopefully she can read that and understand what I’m trying to say.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
It doesn’t sound like you’re familiar with the trial tbh.
I am quite familiar to the trial, despite assuming that the fall from the “height” which both parties recorded was from a high chair, I am only taking your word that it was from a toddler chair but it still makes it wrong! And no matter how vulnerable or lacking of IQ there is, it doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve a lot more. As I said John Venables was “vulnerable” and it could be argued he is on the spectrum, but he certainly deserved more time than what he was given. Baby Ps mother allowed her child to be abused to death in an abusive relationship, nor was she the sharpest tool either. Both of these beings are monsters so what’s different about FS? Why are people here so dead set on defending and conjuring up excuses for a monster?

Ells321

Chatty Member
All, move on from this argument now, otherwise the thread will be closed.
We all ain’t decent people here seems to be we are bad people for not inciting violence. I seem to be false and cheap.

TamW

Sorry I meant the rule as in 'the way it will always happen' - i.e. 'exception to the rule'.
Ok I think I am understanding what you are saying. So for those the majority who would protect their kids even in a DV relationship etc, they get all the help they can and do everything to protect their child and as such will never be arrested, taken to trial or given a prison sentence.

For those that don't (which people are different as we all know) and something bad happens to that child then as they have not done the right thing then it comes to the law to give punishment and consequences, but to also deter anyone else not protecting a child or allowing abuse to see that if they do not do the right thing then they could end up going to prison, and even if they say about the DV this will not stop them being punished.

havesomeclassReb

What were they saying this time? I often think over what they really must think to what Savanna has done. They are obviously very very loyal and I can picture the Dad [Dan] saying to his brood, 'it doesn't matter what we do, we must stick together - always'. Perhaps a lot of their behaviour during and since the trial is a front. Perhaps they do question, argue and cry about what has gone on with each other but won't show how they really feel to the rest of the world. They must discuss the pain and suffering Savanna caused to Star and to them as a family surely?! However, despite this they won't give up on her. To look at the Nan for example on FB, she looks 'normal', nice even and I think surely to god as a Mother, as a Nan, she questions what the hell Savanna did and how evil she was. Or perhaps they don't, perhaps not all of the family want to know the 'in's and out's' of what she did and bury their heads in the sand as if it didn't happen. I know we won't ever know but I often play it out in my mind.
They definitely do. It’s all front. Extremely loyal but they definitely feel the pain.

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Ultimately what is being said being a victim of DV doesn’t excuse or deflect from anybody from allowing the death of their own child. There are options to leave safely and most, if not all abused women leave when the abuse starts to be directed at their children but by the sound of it she chose to stay and goad her abuser - and as already suggested she couldn’t of been that frightened of her daughters killer if she was travelling around throwing it about. A person who was truly frightened wouldn’t dream of such. Which leaves me in a lot of doubt wether there was “abuse” or it was just a toxic relationship on both sides. Cheating is a form of emotional/psychological abuse - most womens aid/Wings/Freedom programmes do actually stress this. So technically FS was abusing SB too, albeit in a non violent means.

But this is where people lay divided. Yes I may have a “bug up my arse” about the disgusting noncey people who kill and allow the deaths of their own children but that’s pretty reasonable. What’s absurd is the people in here who have a “bug up their arse” about people who have an issue with it. I stand by my comment that some people in here seem very questionable.

Last edited:

Karma Cola

Previous thread:
[/QUOT
I thought the convo was with Scarlett & Krip Crawly Crawly