Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely a troll I can’t believe any normal person would be that obstinate
Me too. It’s very sad that they can’t form a sensible opposing argument without throwing personal insults on parenting skills and reading abilities.

Reactions: 6

* I've typed and retyped this a lot, I don't want anyone offended *

Sorry to derail, but this murder trial is currently ongoing, started yesterday, this beautiful little lad's life was taken from him, the 3 defendants on trial are his mother, her boyfriend, and boyfriends teenage son.
It breaks my heart that any child should be treated so appallingly, and to be murdered by those who are supposed to nurture and protect them... Im seeing so many horrible news stories of the same narrative just now (majority I'm seeing are the mum, and their new squeeze, who just so happens to always have a violent streak, that they didn't deem important enough or relevant, until ofc mentioning it post-murder in interviews to try exonerate themselves of the blame, no moral compass at all) it is impossible to comprehend how anyone could take the life of an innocent child. There are definitely people out there who shouldn't be parents and it's scary to think it's more common than you thought.

My question really is this, and please don't take it the wrong way, or think I'm obsessed with morbid cases, but would anyone join if I made a thread for these monsters as trial is ongoing and it doesn't seem atall as if it's going to be a straightforward case, there's different stories from all 3 defendants so lots to process and potentially discuss, I myself think the teenager was responsible and the boys mother and her boyfriend covered it up, although I feel both adults are also guilty of assaulting the poor boy previous to his death. If everyone thinks it's a bad idea fair enough, but aswell as this thread there was the one for Emma tustin and Thomas Hughes... I've posted the link to live trial updates (it's in Wales) and the story itself. Hoping the link actually works as isn't appearing on my phone.

Let me know as I'm not confident enough to go ahead & create a thread without others agreeing.

Reactions: 18
Let me know as I'm not confident enough to go ahead & create a thread without others agreeing.
I’d join. I feel the same as you, I am in no way obsessed with morbid cases but have a real interest in the justice system and seeing how things happen in court. I’ve never been inside a court (and if I ever am, then hopefully it’s for jury service and nothing else!) I find them fascinating. As awful as that sounds because the circumstances are around a poor innocent child’s murder 😞

I do read about as many cases as I can. I don’t know why. Perhaps incredulous that such evil exists

Reactions: 4

Sorry to derail, but this murder trial is currently ongoing, started yesterday, this beautiful little lad's life was taken from him, the 3 defendants on trial are his mother, her boyfriend, and boyfriends teenage son.
It breaks my heart that any child should be treated so appallingly, and to be murdered by those who are supposed to nurture and protect them... Im seeing so many horrible news stories of the same narrative just now (majority I'm seeing are the mum, and their new squeeze, who just so happens to always have a violent streak, that they didn't deem important enough or relevant, until ofc mentioning it post-murder in interviews to try exonerate themselves of the blame, no moral compass at all) it is impossible to comprehend how anyone could take the life of an innocent child. There are definitely people out there who shouldn't be parents and it's scary to think it's more common than you thought.

My question really is this, and please don't take it the wrong way, or think I'm obsessed with morbid cases, but would anyone join if I made a thread for these monsters as trial is ongoing and it doesn't seem atall as if it's going to be a straightforward case, there's different stories from all 3 defendants so lots to process and potentially discuss, I myself think the teenager was responsible and the boys mother and her boyfriend covered it up, although I feel both adults are also guilty of assaulting the poor boy previous to his death. If everyone thinks it's a bad idea fair enough, but aswell as this thread there was the one for Emma tustin and Thomas Hughes... I've posted the link to live trial updates (it's in Wales) and the story itself. Hoping the link actually works as isn't appearing on my phone.

I’d follow the thread I am the same I’m not obsessed with morbid cases. Jury service and how it works is an interesting process. I hope little Logan get’s justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'd follow too. I think reading and perhaps trying to understand why it happens might prevent it happening again. Wishful thinking probably when evil people exist in the world.

Reactions: 5
I'll create a thread once I'm home from the school run.

Not sure what to call it title wise... The defendants names? (youth involved isn't named due to age) or to call it something entirely different. Let me know 💙

Just to clarify, the mother isn’t the youths mother.

I know that. That's why I referred to him as "boyfriends teenage son"
Also where I said "the boys mother" the boy I meant was Logan. Logans mother.
I think in another sentence it didn’t read like that, but fair enough. Anyone can create a thread if they want to, I started Arthur’s for a place to discuss. The Tattle threads are usually really decent places to discuss cases like this.

Reactions: 1
Another sad and shocking case but Ive been reading the Wales online court updates this week so I would join the thread too. Maybe call it Logan Mowangi murder trial? Don’t know if that’s allowed or you want to use his name.

Reactions: 2
I think in another sentence it didn’t read like that, but fair enough. Anyone can create a thread if they want to, I started Arthur’s for a place to discuss. The Tattle threads are usually really decent places to discuss cases like this.
I'll try be as clear as possible when I write up the thread. I get a bit muddled with words and panic 😅

Another sad and shocking case but Ive been reading the Wales online court updates this week so I would join the thread too. Maybe call it Logan Mowangi murder trial? Don’t know if that’s allowed or you want to use his name.
Am I able to call it that, as I do think it would be better than me titling it with 2 of the 3 defendants, as can't name the 3rd

Any suggestions?

I'll try be as clear as possible when I write up the thread. I get a bit muddled with words and panic 😅

Am I able to call it that, as I do think it would be better than me titling it with 2 of the 3 defendants, as can't name the 3rd

Any suggestions?
It was probably me reading too fast! All the other threads I’ve seen are named the defendants for easy finding, that might be best?

Yes maybe John Cole and Angharad Williamson.

Have started a thread here

Reactions: 8