Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying FS murdered her daughter is just absolving SB of responsibility as far as I’m concerned. FS was a terrible mother, it’s been said over and over across all these threads but she was not the one who murdered Star.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Saying FS murdered her daughter is just absolving SB of responsibility as far as I’m concerned. FS was a terrible mother, it’s been said over and over across all these threads but she was not the one who murdered Star.
Exactly this! If SB could see this thread now she’d be sat back laughing and enjoying all the comments suggesting FS actions murdered Star.

FS was a tit mother and clearly lacked any emotional intelligence, which is no excuse for abuse may I add. (I feel like I’m repeating myself over and over with this) but to categorise her as committing the same crime as SB, I just can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 14
Which actions were those?
According to the post-mortem the cause of death was lacerations on internal organs causing internal bleeding by blunt force trauma, a punch, kick or stamp. This is all in the evidence provided by prosecution witnesses.

Depriving her of sleep, dunking head under water, not seeking medical attention and neglect are all abuse. Horrendous abuse. But not murder.
OH I almost forgot not calling 999 for 15 minutes.
Abuse can contribute to death. Idgaf what she was “charged” with. You all are so stuck on legalities like we have to bow down to the almighty court system. Maybe the UK needs to bring back felonies or even better the death penalty so these degenerates stop getting a slap on the wrist. All I’m saying was her daughter died bc of her actions to me that’s murder. Star wouldn’t have died if FS didn’t put her in that situation or even did something to prevent it. Parents are the first defense for any child, before social services. Baby’s would stop dying if their parents would stop killing them.

No definitely not absolving. They’re equally culpable. Her daughter was killed while she was feet away, how vile!! She kept going back to SB, she could have let Star live with her grandparents. So in many ways she’s just as bad, she handed her daughter over on a silver platter. 8 year that’s embarrassing

Reactions: 2
All I’m saying was her daughter died bc of her actions to me that’s murder. Star wouldn’t have died if FS didn’t put her in that situation or even did something to prevent it.
But it’s not the actual definition of murder, whether you think it is or not. It’s completely true that FS didn’t do enough/anything to prevent her death, which is why it’s been legally determined that she allowed Star to die, hence why she’s in prison.

Abuse can contribute to death. Idgaf what she was “charged” with. You all are so stuck on legalities like we have to bow down to the almighty court system. Maybe the UK needs to bring back felonies or even better the death penalty so these degenerates stop getting a slap on the wrist. All I’m saying was her daughter died bc of her actions to me that’s murder. Star wouldn’t have died if FS didn’t put her in that situation or even did something to prevent it. Parents are the first defense for any child, before social services. Baby’s would stop dying if their parents would stop killing them.
Calm down. Her daughter died by blunt force trauma caused by a punch, kick or stamp. Go and argue this with the forensic pathologist Dr. Christopher Johnson, who told the judge, jury and rest of the court of his findings.

To YOU, star died as a result of FS’ actions. YOU. You do not speak for the UK’s legal system, health care service or the courts’ jury members. If you are that outraged please set up a petition to “bring back felonies”, the death penalty or to get FS sentence changed. I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: 18
SB if she could see this now would be all cocky and revelling in it all. SB is the one who murdered Star not FS, they both had a fair trial. We can not jump to conclusions that it was FS who murdered Star through her actions, it was horrible abuse that FS took part in.

By the way allowing the death of one’s own child carries a sentence of 14 years if people think it should be higher go and write to the sentencing council or start a petition.

Reactions: 5
Calm down. Her daughter died by blunt force trauma caused by a punch, kick or stamp. Go and argue this with the forensic pathologist Dr. Christopher Johnson, who told the judge, jury and rest of the court of his findings.

To YOU, star died as a result of FS’ actions. YOU. You do not speak for the UK’s legal system, health care service or the courts’ jury members. If you are that outraged please set up a petition to “bring back felonies”, or to get FS sentence changed. I wish you the best of luck.
I’m calm, but I’m allowed to respond, just as you all have given your opinions I am entitled to my own. A baby being murdered in such a horrendous way IS outrageous, sorry for feeling that way! 8 years is a joke, sorry my bad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Laws have been enacted and changed in children’s names before it’s not a foreign concept.

Reactions: 2
Can I ask...just out of curiosity...
You say that you only read up on this within the past few days as you say you're from the US and you've been trying to read as much as you can (apart from these threads)...

So my question is, did you read the almost 2 month long court transcript or did you get your information from the media/news?

Not everyone is on the previous threads. Although I did skim through. The news of Star isn’t as prevalent in the US, I just found out about her a few days ago and I’ve been trying to read everything I can. I was alway sus about her dad, this site confirmed my suspicions.

Reactions: 9
I’m calm, but I’m allowed to respond, just as you all have given your opinions I am entitled to my own. A baby being murdered in such a horrendous way IS outrageous, sorry for feeling that way! 8 years is a joke, sorry my bad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Laws have been enacted and changed in children’s names before it’s not a foreign concept.
Just because we believe FS didn’t murder Star, doesn’t mean we are not outraged. Of course you are entitled to an opinion, absolutely everyone on this thread is. Maybe word your posts as “In my opinion Star died as a result of FS actions” and not insinuate our legal system is incorrect.

Some people are beating a dead horse. Let's look what will happen next.

Smith's sentence is going to be reviewed and it's justified to wonder if Brockhill is really fighting for herself here (trying to appeal) or if she is bitter that her former partner got a relatively mild sentence?

Reactions: 4
Just because we don’t have the death penalty or felony murder doesn’t mean our legal system is incorrect, personally I don’t think we should have the death penalty here. I’d rather people who commit these horrible crimes serve their time in prison IMO.

Reactions: 13
Just because we don’t have the death penalty or felony murder doesn’t mean our legal system is incorrect, personally I don’t think we should have the death penalty here. I’d rather people who commit these horrible crimes serve their time in prison IMO.
I always say this, that’s why I don’t condone when people wish violence upon them. What good is it going to do causing serious damage to the point where there’s protection and living the life of luxury

Reactions: 11
I always say this, that’s why I don’t condone when people wish violence upon them. What good is it going to do causing serious damage to the point where there’s protection and living the life of luxury
Exactly I mean I have realised myself wishing them any type of violence doesn’t do anything it offers them more protection, It makes them both look the victim.

Reactions: 6

Smith's sentence is going to be reviewed and it's justified to wonder if Brockhill is really fighting for herself here (trying to appeal) or if she is bitter that her former partner got a relatively mild sentence?
Bit of both I reckon.

IMO, SB is a narcissist, and perhaps has some sort of personality disorder too. She knows she murdered poor Star. However cannot seem to accept it or clearly take any responsibility.

She was obsessed with power and ownership. (I.e The 999 call recording saying “She’s my little girl as well, I’ve brought her up”).

As much as she knows deep down her physical actions on that day caused Star’s death and seems to blame it on her incredibly young nieces/nephews, she can’t accept that FS has a shorter sentence then her, and she (SB) is even charged with this in the first place.

Reactions: 9

I think it’s a bit of both actually, she is annoyed at the fact I reckon that Frankie wasn’t found guilty of murder or given a long sentence. It’s most likely sunk in for SB that she will most likely never get out of prison, so is now fighting it on an appeal. I mean still to this day she still claims it was an accident and was caused by a child. Even in the article is still claiming it is an accident but it was Frankie that did it.

Reactions: 6
Can I ask...just out of curiosity...
You say that you only read up on this within the past few days as you say you're from the US and you've been trying to read as much as you can (apart from these threads)...

So my question is, did you read the almost 2 month long court transcript or did you get your information from the media/news?
Yes I’m still reading it

Yes, looks like it kicked in what 25 years really mean. Finally. All this bragging is a facade to hide her true feelings and provoke. Not unusual for someone who was into boxing and martial arts.

Reactions: 7

No definitely not absolving. They’re equally culpable. Her daughter was killed while she was feet away, how vile!! She kept going back to SB, she could have let Star live with her grandparents. So in many ways she’s just as bad, she handed her daughter over on a silver platter. 8 year that’s embarrassing

Problem is we have a justice system and not a mob rule one...and judging by your post that's just as well. You belong on that Justice for Star page....not here where people have more common sense.

Reactions: 8
Problem is we have a justice system and not a mob rule one...and judging by your post that's just as well. You belong on that Justice for Star page....not here where people have more common sense.
Mob rule? Are saying felonies and death penalty are a “mob rule”?
& can I ask what’s wrong with the Justice for Star page?

Reactions: 1