Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the night in question as I had seen a strange post and was going to reply to this person but it was late and I thought best of staying up too late, really surprised me in the morning that something had obviously happened as from past experience they seemed really ok, and even funny, just goes to show that you cannot tell who is behind a screen. I think I do remember them saying the suffered from insomnia and had had problems with mental health due to this (not sure if I am mixing that up in my memory though) but even still I had no idea this person was unstable enough to go to them lengths. Its really quite concerning isn't it that people are able to gather information simply by what little we put on here.
I have thought about trying to change my name on here as it probably was not the wisest choice but when I first joined I did not realise people use nick names, does anyone know if this is possible?

I am please the police are taking this seriously though I think times have changed regarding 'trolls' an what they can get away with
I asked if I could change my name but Tattle apparently don’t allow it any more. I completely agree - they sounded perfectly harmless and funny. Plus they were agreeing with my comments throughout the threads lol. I kept thinking why on earth would someone be so interested in picking apart what I even say or my appearance lol? Im a boring person with no social life. 🧐

Reactions: 2
I have thought about trying to change my name on here as it probably was not the wisest choice but when I first joined I did not realise people use nick names, does anyone know if this is possible?

I am please the police are taking this seriously though I think times have changed regarding 'trolls' an what they can get away with
Someone on the Katie Price thread recently changed their name, but I don't know if they just opened up a new account? You did used to be able to tag a moderator on a thread and ask them to do it. Maybe they will make an exception if your username is similar to your real name?

Ah - https://tattle.life/threads/site-he...possible-ever-again.7217/page-41#post-7666853

Looked at the support thread and the title of it is "name changes are not possible"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s very concerning how people go to great lengths to out peoples personal information. I do wonder if people like them are not happy with themselves and take it out on others, or if they are maybe not well.

Reactions: 9
I asked if I could change my name but Tattle apparently don’t allow it any more. I completely agree - they sounded perfectly harmless and funny. Plus they were agreeing with my comments throughout the threads lol. I kept thinking why on earth would someone be so interested in picking apart what I even say or my appearance lol? Im a boring person with no social life. 🧐
Its wrong that you can't change it, although maybe its in case people use it for changing identity on thread maybe?
I think I might just delete mine and join with a new one then if that is possible
I totally agree, I never found the poster in the least bit strange, wonder if she may have had a few drinks or something. Hopefully she has learned from it also. Glad she didn't find my life cos I am sure I have very embarrassing posts out there :LOL: 🙈

• Haha
Its wrong that you can't change it, although maybe its in case people use it for changing identity on thread maybe?
I think I might just delete mine and join with a new one then if that is possible
I totally agree, I never found the poster in the least bit strange, wonder if she may have had a few drinks or something. Hopefully she has learned from it also. Glad she didn't find my life cos I am sure I have very embarrassing posts out there :LOL: 🙈
Haha. Honestly, my life couldn’t be more boring. They started the first rant with ‘well done to all you superior parents out there making everyone feel like s*’ the mind boggles.

• Wow
  • Haha
What was it they wrote about you, as in, what reason did they give for their grievance to you, was it your opinions or comments on the thread what was mentioned 🤔
I'd be shaken up too if that happened to me. Bloody unnecessary.
Haha. Honestly, my life couldn’t be more boring. They started the first rant with ‘well done to all you superior parents out there making everyone feel like s*’ the mind boggles.

Reactions: 3
What was it they wrote about you, as in, what reason did they give for their grievance to you, was it your opinions or comments on the thread what was mentioned 🤔
It was nasty comments about my appearance mainly. But also accusing me of thinking I’m a superior parent and also there was a comment about me attacking David F, which I never did. And a comment about me attacking FS. I think people can see that I have had a lot of empathy for FS 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
As far as I remember of that night, nobody was posting anything it was like around 3am and I logged on to see if anything interesting had been put on but there was this massive rant, wasn't sure if it was just the person being up bored as they said they can't sleep on a night saying something about have they scared everyone off, I was going to comment something funny as they had been hilarious before but looking at the time I thought I will be up all night if I comment.
Came back on in the morning and then figured what had happened later in the day.

Reactions: 7
As far as I remember of that night, nobody was posting anything it was like around 3am and I logged on to see if anything interesting had been put on but there was this massive rant, wasn't sure if it was just the person being up bored as they said they can't sleep on a night saying something about have they scared everyone off, I was going to comment something funny as they had been hilarious before but looking at the time I thought I will be up all night if I comment.
Came back on in the morning and then figured what had happened later in the day.
Yes, I actually hadn’t posted on the thread for a day or two. So there was no lingering argument, it was just by chance that I saw all this stuff they posted about me and the other innocent person. I was not sleeping well and therefore started looking on the internet. I honestly thought I must be hallucinating!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes, I actually hadn’t posted on the thread for a day or two. So there was no lingering argument, it was just by chance that I saw all this stuff they posted about me and the other innocent person. I was not sleeping well and therefore started looking on the internet. I honestly thought I must be hallucinating!
So strange, the full thread had gone quiet, maybe that's what they were missing, as we were all involved in it a lot. Wasn't this person the one who would find all the info about someone posting on facebook? Maybe, they do spend a lot of time looking into others lives. I know that is easy on facebook I have been down many a rabbit hole when I have been on it, its easy to find lots of information on open pages, but weird to try to find someone off here

I was the other person that they started posting about 😅 looking through pictures of my son and stuff, I’ve got nothing to hide and I don’t care if people know who I am but clearly little weirdos behind a fake name looking through pictures of my 2 year old doesn’t sit right with me 🤣
so happy the police are taking it serious @AdelesEarring if you need any help with enquires just let me know x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So strange, the full thread had gone quiet, maybe that's what they were missing, as we were all involved in it a lot. Wasn't this person the one who would find all the info about someone posting on facebook? Maybe, they do spend a lot of time looking into others lives. I know that is easy on facebook I have been down many a rabbit hole when I have been on it, its easy to find lots of information on open pages, but weird to try to find someone off here
Maybe they were angry that we stopped posting? I have personally felt that now the trial has come to a conclusion I shouldn’t be spending more time discussing it because it’s morbid. Justice was done in my view. I’ll never forget the case though.

Whatever was going on with that individual, it was their problem not anyone else’s. I think sometimes people need to learn when to step back from social media.

Glad you’re getting it sorted though x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think name changes are allowed on tattle but it seems easy enough to delete your account and make a new one with a different name, same thing really.

The internet is great but you don’t half come across some weirdos from time to time. I hope the users who were targeted by that other poster are okay❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe they were angry that we stopped posting? I have personally felt that now the trial has come to a conclusion I shouldn’t be spending more time discussing it because it’s morbid. Justice was done in my view. I’ll never forget the case though.
Yes, I agree I found myself checking for updates a lot and realised a lot of people were no longer posting as like you said it was over, but it did become a part of my routine, especially catching up when I got home late on a night. Not really sure what I was checking for I suppose it was if there had been any updates on SB or FS, or now the trial was over people may say stuff they hadn't been able to during the trial. I think investing that amount of time made it hard to not look.
I also agree, justice was served I can't disagree with the way the trial was conducted or the sentencing, I had more of a leaning that FS knew more than was proved than most the people on the thread, but that was my opinion and was not proof. So all in all I thought it was fair. I think the case will stay with all of us, I am sure if I ever see any news item in the future of SB and FS I will always be interested to read it

Reactions: 11
Yes, I agree I found myself checking for updates a lot and realised a lot of people were no longer posting as like you said it was over, but it did become a part of my routine, especially catching up when I got home late on a night. Not really sure what I was checking for I suppose it was if there had been any updates on SB or FS, or now the trial was over people may say stuff they hadn't been able to during the trial. I think investing that amount of time made it hard to not look.
I also agree, justice was served I can't disagree with the way the trial was conducted or the sentencing, I had more of a leaning that FS knew more than was proved than most the people on the thread, but that was my opinion and was not proof. So all in all I thought it was fair. I think the case will stay with all of us, I am sure if I ever see any news item in the future of SB and FS I will always be interested to read it
Me too, I'll always think of Star and her poor family. There are certain cases that have stayed with me, and I often think of their families, especially at Christmas.
For what it's worth I agree about FS, it reminds me of Shauna Hoare saying she was having a fag when Matthews killed Becky Watts and when he dismembered her she she convieniently heard nothing... I don't buy it for a second, same way I don't believe FS was totally oblivious to the murder. But that's something that can never be proved and we'll never know what happened that day

Following on from what happened to me and one other member on here last week - doxing & abuse I just wanted to let other people know that the police have taken it very seriously - they said it absolutely was an offence and have been checking in with me to see if anything else has happened. Nothing has, so that’s good.

I know we aren’t supposed to speak off topic but if someone goes to great lengths to harass you online, make sure you report it 👍
May I ask, how you got doxed?

Only the admin has my e-mail-address.
I once had a colleage who turned out to be a mod on a very popular forum about dieting. Lots of infos but also personal stories. I guess we all tried a diet at some point in our life. So, the member list was really huge. For his personal amusement he checked the mail-accounts of all the people he met, including his co-workers. This was kind of scary but he wasn't interested to dox me. But I thought: How small the world is! 😳

Okay, so it was through FB. Never understood the magnetism of Zuckerberg's spy machine. Anything you post there, can and will be used against you.

I shouldn’t be spending more time discussing it because it’s morbid. Justice was done in my view.
I am still missing parts of the puzzle esp. in regards to Brockhill. Somehow I am still looking for answers. She seems to be seriously ill, but it wasn't mentioned during the trial, though this might have helped her. Same with her violent family and upbringing. There was no psychological evaluation of her character. Why? And her lawyer was kind of tame. I wonder if her lawyer will speak up one day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow @AdelesEarring I am so sorry that happened to you! I was a regular poster here and occasionally on the other thread (took a step back after the trial because I was drained from it all) and I always found you to be articulate and agreed with you on so many things. It must have been so unnerving to have this happen. Im really glad the police are taking it seriously and helping you.

I feel the same about SB it feels like there is so much more to know, and its probably none of our business but I am curious as to what past girlfriends said (I know it said she was bi, but I cannot imagine her with a boyfriend)
I think they may not have wanted her psychologically tested as it would have come out that she is violent and some kind of control would have been identified which is not what she would have wanted to come out in court
I don't know why it hasn't let me quote you @Memento_Mori but I agree with what you said

I would think the only reason she would have been able to use a psychological report in her favour would be during a guilty plea. No point having one to explain that you are perfectly fine or to say about your childhood if you saying there is nothing wrong with you

I am still missing parts of the puzzle esp. in regards to Brockhill. Somehow I am still looking for answers. She seems to be seriously ill, but it wasn't mentioned during the trial, though this might have helped her. Same with her violent family and upbringing. There was no psychological evaluation of her character. Why? And her lawyer was kind of tame. I wonder if her lawyer will speak up one day.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel the same about SB it feels like there is so much more to know, and its probably none of our business but I am curious as to what past girlfriends said (I know it said she was bi, but I cannot imagine her with a boyfriend)
I think they may not have wanted her psychologically tested as it would have come out that she is violent and some kind of control would have been identified which is not what she would have wanted to come out in court
I don't know why it hasn't let me quote you @Memento_Mori but I agree with what you said

I would think the only reason she would have been able to use a psychological report in her favour would be during a guilty plea. No point having one to explain that you are perfectly fine or to say about your childhood if you saying there is nothing wrong with you

[/QUOTE]
Same wonder was she abused in childhood . Plus I can’t help but think she abused star in more ways than one . That ex Rebecca shoulda been called to the stand . The Sb is soooo evil

• Sad