Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really was very .... odd ... that she could look at a diagram of the baby's injuries and not be moved at all. God knows I'm all for putting the blame directly on the perp but it was chilling! I mean, at least Frankie showed emotion and also wasn't actually there when the worst of the physical abuse was being meted out. Whereas it seemed to me that the woman in 24 Hours was well aware of how badly Kane was treating her kids (as evidenced in the interview with one of her surviving children).

Reactions: 12
It really was very .... odd ... that she could look at a diagram of the baby's injuries and not be moved at all. God knows I'm all for putting the blame directly on the perp but it was chilling! I mean, at least Frankie showed emotion and also wasn't actually there when the worst of the physical abuse was being meted out. Whereas it seemed to me that the woman in 24 Hours was well aware of how badly Kane was treating her kids (as evidenced in the interview with one of her surviving children).
I was thinking this the diagram of Teddie’s injuries she never broke down about them or asked why or how, there was not one ounce of concern about Teddie and how he must have felt. What else stood out to me was the fact that when she came to the police station she had; makeup, hair done and her nails done surly she wouldn’t be thinking about any of that. I’m wondering if when it came up to the trial she acted a lot different, showed remorse and actually broke down she had 7 months on remand to think about everything that happened.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this the diagram of Teddie’s injuries she never broke down about them or asked why or how. There was not one ounce of concern about Teddie and how he must have felt. What else stood out to me was the fact that when she came to the police station she had; makeup, hair done and her nails done surly she wouldn’t be thinking about any of that. I’m wondering if when it came up to the trial she acted a lot different showed remorse and actually broke down, she had 7 months on remand to think about everything that happened.
Yeah what I was wondering is if she ultimately 'turned on' Kane in a way that Frankie didn't with Savannah? That's what the police were trying to make her do and I did think maybe she gave evidence against him and that's why she got off lightly.

Reactions: 1
Yeah what I was wondering is if she ultimately 'turned on' Kane in a way that Frankie didn't with Savannah? That's what the police were trying to make her do and I did think maybe she gave evidence against him and that's why she got off lightly.
Same here I was thinking because she would have been able to give evidence in her own trial so must have turned on Kane. There was most likely a lot more mentioned in the trial, just with how detached she was chilling.

Reactions: 1
they even showed a clip of lucci in a cell saying something along the lines of "I had a flat,a boyfriend and kids, now i have nothing". all me me me me. Makes you sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
they even showed a clip of lucci in a cell saying something along the lines of "I had a flat,a boyfriend and kids, now i have nothing". all me me me me. Makes you sick.
Yes i noted this. What SHE had lost.

Reactions: 3
It’s shocks me how she only got community service . Must look up the trial x

Reactions: 4
definitely wants watching. Did she have any say in being on the 24 hours documentary, I wonder? Marked for life in many ways now, I expect.

Reactions: 3
Is there anywhere we can read the trial of lucci and Kane ?

She l
definitely wants watching. Did she have any say in being on the 24 hours documentary, I wonder? Marked for life in many ways now, I expect.
She l prob take the documentary to court for exposing her . Now her and her boyfriend receiving death threats

And it was weird at the end how she said she remembers Teddy for his wee smiley face ? She was sooo detached . I’m sure him and her had drug abuse ?

Reactions: 6
Have you seen this?

How absolutely horrible. Are her claims being investigated? It ran through my mind that she could have committed other murders since she clearly is a psychopath in the true sense.

Reactions: 8
Just seen this was coming on to post it. I don’t know how true it could be.
i think she's just trying to scare the other inmates so they won't attack her. her time will come, she won't last 25 years without a severe beating at least once or twice

Reactions: 9
i think she's just trying to scare the other inmates so they won't attack her. her time will come, she won't last 25 years without a severe beating at least once or twice
The more I see and hear about her the more I doubt she's this big hard case she's portrayed. Dont get me wrong I'm sure she can handle her self in a fight but tbh if she hadn't done what she did I would find her a big old cringe. I thought it then and I still think she bragged about her fighting abilities as a way to warn other prisoners not to try her.

Reactions: 10
The more I see and hear about her the more I doubt she's this big hard case she's portrayed. Dont get me wrong I'm sure she can handle her self in a fight but tbh if she hadn't done what she did I would find her a big old cringe. I thought it then and I still think she bragged about her fighting abilities as a way to warn other prisoners not to try her.
apparently a 50 year old woman knocked her out in The Sun, definitely not as tough as she makes out. Never heard her winning any boxing matches or playing compeitively,it's all a front

Reactions: 8
apparently a 50 year old woman knocked her out in The Sun, definitely not as tough as she makes out. Never heard her winning any boxing matches or playing compeitively,it's all a front
It’s common for narcissists to have a very different view of themselves to how they are really seen by others.

Reactions: 13
Probably why as a self identified bisexual woman she only ever wanted to be with much younger women.

Reactions: 4