Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The incident you are referring to with Star is the one where she was falling asleep in her food in the little table and chairs set, with FS and SB filming no mention of a high chair. FS has admitted numerous counts of cruelty and admitted her actions were wrong, she even said she is sorry. I don’t think anyone on here has excused her actions whatsoever but people can also feel sympathy for her as whether people like it or not she was to a victim of SB. FS is going to be living in her own hell in her head at the fact she has lost Star and has played a part in it. The two cases are not comparable in the slightest two very different cases and I wouldn’t compare them myself.
It is only right she has to live with it. FS deserves all the hell in her small brain she gets. May she forever be tortured, maimed in prison and suffer flashbacks for the rest of her life. It is not a patch on what that poor baby went through, most of which she allowed. I don’t buy into her being a victim either, the only victim in this is Star.
If you dig a bit deeper there is plenty of mention of the high chair incident. They BOTH recorded Star falling from it from a different angle each and put dramatic music over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The incident you are referring to with Star is the one where she was falling asleep in her food in the little table and chairs set, with FS and SB filming no mention of a high chair. FS has admitted numerous counts of cruelty and admitted her actions were wrong, she even said she is sorry. I don’t think anyone on here has excused her actions whatsoever but people can also feel sympathy for her as whether people like it or not she was to a victim of SB. FS is going to be living in her own hell in her head at the fact she has lost Star and has played a part in it. The two cases are not comparable in the slightest two very different cases and I wouldn’t compare them myself.
Fs asked to be charged with child cruelty, in addition to the other charges and said she would plead guilty to that. She’s remorseful, I don’t think it should increase, I think sh should never be free, fs won’t kill a child andi truly believe sb will kill again if freed

Reactions: 9
Fs asked to be charged with child cruelty, in addition to the other charges and said she would plead guilty to that. She’s remorseful, I don’t think it should increase, I think sh should never be free, fs won’t kill a child andi truly believe sb will kill again if freed
Yes I forgot about this ZA said if the charge of cruelty was offered she would have plead guilty to it. I don’t think it should increase either she has shown remorse as the judge said in her sentencing remarks which I agree with, she said she is not a danger to society. Unlike that monster SB who is a danger and I believe if freed will kill again. The 8 years is a minimum she could be freed in 4 years but that is a big if though.

It is only right she has to live with it. FS deserves all the hell in her small brain she gets. May she forever be tortured, maimed in prison and suffer flashbacks for the rest of her life. It is not a patch on what that poor baby went through, most of which she allowed. I don’t buy into her being a victim either, the only victim in this is Star.
If you dig a bit deeper there is plenty of mention of the high chair incident. They BOTH recorded Star falling from it from a different angle each and put dramatic music over it.
I’ve followed the trial everyday like everyone else here which was very detailed, no where in the transcripts is there a mention of a highchair the dramatic music was SB and her alone. I agree Star is the victim in all of this but so is FS, people have differing opinions on her being a victim some think she is and some don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We’ve all been over this for months, some people agree she’s a victim herself me being one of them and some people thinking she deserves to rot. If a judge gives her 8 years who are we to say it’s not right, people there witnessed every message, every picture, every statement and everything else and they decided that was enough for her. She was cruel, we all know that, she didn’t have a motherly instinct and said herself she loved Star like a sister. Not everyone is capable of being a mother and that’s exactly how to describe Frankie, she should of had the help from the very beginning with Star and from the very beginning of her life for herself, she was failed massively as was Star.

Reactions: 15
I don’t buy into her being a victim either, the only victim in this is Star.
Obviously the main victim is Star. I’m curious though, did you follow the full trial? If so, what are your opinions of SB hitting FS (eye witnesses to this re: the incident in The Sun pub), SB stopping FS and Star seeing her own family, FS being terrified and begging David and Anita to remove a photo of Star they shared on social media because she didn’t want SB to know they were seeing Star, the Snapchat videos of SB calling herself “the number one psycho” and threatening anyone who dared to message FS, friends and family seeing bruises on FS and her making out it was playfighting with SB, SB attempting to drive off a cliff and backhanding FS.

Like many others on this thread, I don’t condone FS behaviour of cruelty and neglect of her poor child. She 100% deserves time in prison for that. She doesn’t however deserve “to betortured, maimed in prison and suffer flashbacks for the rest of her life”.

However, she was considerably a lot younger, more vulnerable and naive than SB was. FS was a victim of SB. She prayed on younger girls. It’s very telling that BE didn’t give evidence during the trial.

Yes FS deserves time inside. IMO, I don’t think she should be allowed to have anymore children as she was a neglectful and incompetent mother before SB came on the scene. But to state she wasn’t a victim, I’m sorry but that’s absurd. Thank god you weren’t on the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi, I’m new on this site and joined so I can join in on this discussion - I’ve been following this story since mid Dec and read through most of these threads and all of the trial and I’m haunted - there’s something about star particularly which has held onto my heart everytime I look at her face it feels like I know her and she reminds me so much of my daughter (who just turned 2) it’s scary! I can picture her in my head and imagine her to have to same attitude as my daughter - a little bit cheeky and bossy amazing and funny! I can also picture the things my daughter does like break or rip things and imagine SB and FS punishing her 💔 I’m not a fan of either of SB and FS and agree with most the discussions on here about them - I do sometimes think in FS shoes how she might of felt and she may of been afraid but I think more then anything she was young dumb and neglected her duties as a mother.
I did wonder if any of the actual videos and photo from trial were published I’ve seen most the Google searchable ones but it seems like they had a lot of content in the trial.

Reactions: 2
Was the incident that they both filmed from a high chair or a little table and chair set(the one with poor star falling on her head, twice! just so could get a video). Not that it isn't still disgusting either way but i had pictured a high chair/ normal adult chair higher up when it had been described also not a little mini toddler chair.

Reactions: 1
For me and why I believe FS deserves longer than 8 years, is because even when she had her suspicions of abuse [if she never had any before or wasn't aware) she still met up with Savanna with Star. This was even after that god awful bruise on the side of Stars face. I don't believe she was convinced that it was the bed or the gear stick that had done that to Star. I think deep down she knew it was Savanna but due to her obsession with her, she just let it go. Perhaps she was very torn because of these obsessive feelings and knowing Star was being abused [hence the injunction search] but chose her feelings over Savanna rather than Stars.

FS took Star back to the car with her to stay overnight with Savanna even after that awful bruise on her face and other bruises on her body. I'll never understand why she did that as whilst she said in court that she was there with Star so nothing would have happened, what about if she had needed the toilet or would she have spoken up to Savanna had she said she'd take Star into the cabin to get her chocolate for example. However, that is all what if's I know, but what we do know is even after having her suspicions, she was quite happy to have let Savanna look after her the weekend after Star was killed and that proves her thoughtlessness, her neglectfulness and the 'allowing' side of her charge. So yes, she didn't kill Star but the charge against her fits and with that should come the maximum sentence of 14 years.

I wonder why Savanna's family have gone quiet on Facebook when one in particular had been quite vocal in defending her sister and trying to stir the pot in regards to Frankie. Do you think it's because they realise now it was Savanna that killed Star and don't support her and/or are angry at her? or is it more likely keeping quiet to allow the hate aimed at the family to die down. I would have thought staying off Facebook would have been very hard to do for the one I'm referring to, as she seemed to enjoy the confrontation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was the incident that they both filmed from a high chair or a little table and chair set(the one with poor star falling on her head, twice! just so could get a video). Not that it isn't still disgusting either way but i had pictured a high chair/ normal adult chair higher up when it had been described also not a little mini toddler chair.
They said it was a little small toddlers chair I think it must of belonged to SB’s niece or nephew

Reactions: 4
Stop inciting violence.

Reactions: 5
Stop inciting violence.
Report it then instead of whinging. I honestly would be very concerned if certain people here are parents themselves and dismissing an evil woman’s neglect and nonchalance over her own abused to death daughter because of “vulnerability”. FS is no different to the likes of Baby Ps mother.

Many vulnerable women go through abusive relationships and still don’t allow their children to be abused to death while all the signs are there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Report it then instead of whinging. I honestly would be very concerned if certain people here are parents themselves and dismissing an evil woman’s neglect and nonchalance over her own abused to death daughter because of “vulnerability”. FS is no different to the likes of Baby Ps mother.

Many vulnerable women go through abusive relationships and still don’t allow their children to be abused to death while all the signs are there.
Her grandad doesn’t consider her to be ‘evil’. I imagine he knows her better than you.

Report it then instead of whinging. I honestly would be very concerned if certain people here are parents themselves and dismissing an evil woman’s neglect and nonchalance over her own abused to death daughter because of “vulnerability”.

Who is dismissing anything? we have all been over these arguments over and over again for months. No one has said she weren’t neglectful and cruel, but everyone has said she’s not a murderer and we don’t come here wishing harm upon people as it doesn’t really solve anything. She was very vulnerable with a low iq getting groomed and manipulated by a older woman, the signs were all there. Also I’m a mother of a 2 year old, my child is perfectly fine whatever my views are on this situation.

Reactions: 11
Her grandad doesn’t consider her to be ‘evil’. I imagine he knows her better than you.
Hi gramps!

Most relatives unfortunately don’t wish to think bad of their offspring, this is why it is rumoured the only people who visit convicted paedophiles in prison are their own mothers. Some of SBs family don’t think she’s evil either, does that make it Okay?

• Sad
Hi gramps!

Most relatives unfortunately don’t wish to think bad of their offspring, this is why it is rumoured the only people who visit convicted paedophiles in prison are their own mothers. Some of SBs family don’t think she’s evil either, does that make it Okay?
It doesn’t sound like you’re familiar with the trial tbh.

Reactions: 10
Who is dismissing anything? we have all been over these arguments over and over again for months. No one has said she weren’t neglectful and cruel, but everyone has said she’s not a murderer and we don’t come here wishing harm upon people as it doesn’t really solve anything. She was very vulnerable with a low iq getting groomed and manipulated by a older woman, the signs were all there. Also I’m a mother of a 2 year old, my child is perfectly fine whatever my views are on this situation.
That’s exactly what FS probably thought about her child.

• Haha

Your concerned if some of us here who are parents are dismissing FS actions, where on this thread have we condoned her actions no
one has. We have been over these conversations for months while the trial has been going on everyone here has said she was a cruel and neglectful parent and deserves the prison time. Your judgement on being concerned about some people who are parents here, is such a statement to make as another poster said thank god you wasn’t on the jury.

Reactions: 12
Actually, I think good parents are people who bring up their children to know that violence is wrong, no matter what. And that two wrongs don’t make a right.

• Heart