Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW does anybody remember how Brockhill gave a note to the judge, mentioning that her family was target of attacks? Not good, but what the family is going through has no impact on the judgement or the sentence.

I don't get you.

There is no "harm". But the families should have no impact here since they are clearly biased.
Somebody up thread was saying Star's family's views regarding the sentence were irrelevant, whilst complaining that they didn't think the sentence was long enough, I just can't imagine the mental gymnastics a person must go through to think they would have more of a say/worthy opinion than her actual family.

Reactions: 11
Look, if someone doesn't agree with you and you fail to find arguments, you just start attacking them by saying that they come from some obscure place. This is not an acceptable way to discuss something. It's called an argument ad hominem. And believe it or not: I am not from there but I am pretty sure you knew before. It's just an attack strategy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why people come on this thread to berate our opinions, claim our opinions are irrelevant, question our parenting abilities, and never actively discuss the evidence that was put forward in the trial.

Really strange behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or claim that some of us have a morbid obsession with child murders then delete the comments. I'm looking at you Candyland.

• Haha
Look, if someone doesn't agree with you and you fail to find arguments, you just start attacking them by saying that they come from some obscure place. This is not an acceptable way to discuss something. It's called an argument ad hominem. And believe it or not: I am not from there but I am pretty sure you knew before. It's just an attack strategy.

Where have I no where you and another poster decided to jump on my post when I was talking about Star’s family, when I explained it already to the first poster who quoted me. Then you and the other poster don’t like when we are having discussions about Stars family, I don’t understand it.

You did not accuse others to come here from some obscure place which was already an attack in itself?

claim our opinions are irrelevant
Wait a minute - this makes only sense if you are a member of the Smith family. Are you? Do you belong to this family and this is the reason why you are upset?

• Haha
Can I ask again Ells why are you trying to gatekeep a thread on a public forum? Are other people with different views not allowed to join in? Or is this only for the 5 or so posters who want a certain narrative and chase and attack anybody who feels a different way?

How was it an attack I was making a joke with the other posters. If you don’t like what I post scroll past my posts.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wait a minute - this makes only sense if you are a member of the Smith family. Are you? Do you belong to this family and this is the reason why you are upset?
I can assure you I am not a member of the Smith family. Sorry to disappoint🤣

Here is my reference to you stating opinions being irrelevant:

CF57BAC7-83DF-43A8-BD1D-095816776A96.jpeg

I’m not upset in the slightest. If you look back at my previous posts you will quite clearly see that I agree that FS was an incompetent and neglectful mother. Before SB came on the scene. She was a tit mother.
However she was a victim of awful domestic abuse and coercive control at the hands of SB. She was a victim. A few members on this thread (they will know who they are) disagree that FS is a victim and believe she should be tortured in prison for the rest of her life. To me that’s bizzare. And in my opinion, it’s worrying to not take into account both FS’ prosecution and defence evidence.

But hold on, wait a minute. Are you a member of the Brockhill Rockville family? Are you upset Frankie isnt
getting the same sentence as your precious Savanna?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
False and cheap.
Also if you are offended by “false and cheap” jokes Tattle probably isn’t the place for you, you may find many threads upsetting.

May I introduce the amazing, groundbreaking, full of well educated intellects .. the brilliant Facebook exclusive:

Trusting Evil Podcast Page

Reactions: 6
Can I ask again Ells why are you trying to gatekeep a thread on a public forum? Are other people with different views not allowed to join in? Or is this only for the 5 or so posters who want a certain narrative and chase and attack anybody who feels a different way?
Hang on a minute. You were the one who came here and stated that FS should be tortured and that if we don’t agree, we’re bad parents or we don’t take care of our children!

• Heart
Can I ask something BattleAxing I haven’t attacked anyone no proof anyone is entitled to opinions, but you and the other poster seem to like jumping on people’s post and you inciting violence.

Reactions: 1
God I’m such a bad parent for not agreeing that someone should be tortured to death and violently assaulted, how will my child ever grow to be a decent human being if I disagree with this stuff 😢😢😢

Reactions: 10