Savanna Brockhill & Frankie Smith #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should report her .

Was reading comment s on that prison group . Trolls ! Not much will happen Frankie and sb in prison as they r in with their own kind . Rose west didn’t care about her own children she won’t care about justice for star . These evil morons will get out on new identity same as baby p s mum . It’s a disgrace
Which one? There's 2 groups isn't there? Ive not been on fb in months as i forgot my details and broke phone. Lol
Im sure i was on 1 and the other requested but never heard back/accepted.
Yes, trolls should be reported. That's disgusting to troll poor innocent children. There's some disgusting people out there.
X.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure why people don't ignore these trolls who are posting/commenting on the HMP styal page as they are obviously wanting to get a rise out of people. I'm not even sure it really is the Brockhill's behind it as suggested, albeit one of the profiles is a Jayne Brockhill.

Reactions: 3
Which one? There's 2 groups isn't there? Ive not been on fb in months as i forgot my details and broke phone. Lol
Im sure i was on 1 and the other requested but never heard back/accepted.
Yes, trolls should be reported. That's disgusting to troll poor innocent children. There's some disgusting people out there.
X.
Yes there’s a group of the prison sb is in . Loads of vile trolls on it

Reactions: 1
Jayne Brockhill is the same one that posted the music remix videos of savanna and frankie that were deleted fast.

Following on from what happened to me and one other member on here last week - doxing & abuse I just wanted to let other people know that the police have taken it very seriously - they said it absolutely was an offence and have been checking in with me to see if anything else has happened. Nothing has, so that’s good.

I know we aren’t supposed to speak off topic but if someone goes to great lengths to harass you online, make sure you report it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Following on from what happened to me and one other member on here last week - doxing & abuse I just wanted to let other people know that the police have taken it very seriously - they said it absolutely was an offence and have been checking in with me to see if anything else has happened. Nothing has, so that’s good.

I know we aren’t supposed to speak off topic but if someone goes to great lengths to harass you online, make sure you report it 👍
I am happy it has been resolved for you and nothing else has happened.

Reactions: 5

what happened and when ?? I must have missed this! Hope you are okay whatever occurred x

what happened and when ?? I must have missed this! Hope you are okay whatever occurred x
Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone who was a regular poster on these SB & FS threads who I’ve never interacted with on here ever, decided to stalk me online and try to figure out who I am on FB. They then posted pictures of me on here with my online name and my real life name and surname here, with massively abusive insults and even brought my kids into it.

What really baffled me is that it’s not as if I ever had any kind of online spat with them or anyone else. I think we were all very polite to each other throughout these threads? I have no idea why someone I don’t know would be so threatening and malicious and go to such lengths to attack me personally. There was no combative interactions between me, that account or anyone else.

One thing that did occur to me was that the troll posts under this account sounded like a bloke so I’m not sure if it was the same person who usually posted under this account for the rest of the time.

In all the years of posting on online forums, I’ve never ever had something like this happen ever before. So of course, I did find it very unnerving. I do feel that people should be aware that if this happens to you, you don’t have to assume you should take no action.
O my goodness you poor thing! Why on earth would they do that! How completely bizarre and out of order. I really did miss A lot over Xmas, went away so haven’t been on much. I do hope you are okay ❤ What a fruit loop !

Reactions: 9

That’s so awful and you’re right - your posts have always been very respectful and well written. I hope you’re ok.

Although, I’ve just this minute realised I also know who you are - we’ve spoken on Facebook too. There’s definitely nothing I’ve ever seen that would warrant someone coming after you, I’m sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: 6
That’s so awful and you’re right - your posts have always been very respectful and well written. I hope you’re ok.
I suppose the person may be unwell. I’m just trying to warn people really in case you get targeted too. People can be banned but they can just post under a new name. Thanks for your kind words.

Although, I’ve just this minute realised I also know who you are - we’ve spoken on Facebook too. There’s definitely nothing I’ve ever seen that would warrant someone coming after you, I’m sorry that happened to you.
Oh really? I can’t say I know who you are but maybe this person tried to identify lots of us and I was easier?

Reactions: 2
I suppose the person may be unwell. I’m just trying to warn people really in case you get targeted too. People can be banned but they can just post under a new name. Thanks for your kind words.

Oh really? I can’t say I know who you are but maybe this person tried to identify lots of us and I was easier?
I’ll message you x

So sorry to hear this person has been doing these awful things to people that post on here.

Sorry if it sounds silly but how do we stop someone finding out this kind of personal information?

As far as I know I have nothing in my username or picture that could identify me but is there anything else I should do?

Thank you x

So sorry to hear this person has been doing these awful things to people that post on here.

Sorry if it sounds silly but how do we stop someone finding out this kind of personal information?

As far as I know I have nothing in my username or picture that could identify me but is there anything else I should do?

Thank you x
Well the picture seems to make no difference because mine was Minnie Mouse when this happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you x
I honestly have no idea how people can figure out who people are & I’m very tech savvy! Unless they really studied the Facebook groups mentioned on this thread (Styal, Justice for Star, Trusting Evil) and put two and two together with writing styles and what the person was saying on this thread and if they were posting similar things on Facebook. Internet is a scary place sometimes!

I think we all just need to be mindful on our social media accounts with privacy settings - make sure everything’s only visible to our real life friends. No public info about our jobs, home towns, families etc. Same for photos. Absolutely everything on my Facebook is private. No one who doesn’t know me will know where I work, who’s on my friends list etc.

Reactions: 13
I honestly have no idea how people can figure out who people are & I’m very tech savvy! Unless they really studied the Facebook groups mentioned on this thread (Styal, Justice for Star, Trusting Evil) and put two and two together with writing styles and what the person was saying on this thread and if they were posting similar things on Facebook. Internet is a scary place sometimes!

I think we all just need to be mindful on our social media accounts with privacy settings - make sure everything’s only visible to our real life friends. No public info about our jobs, home towns, families etc. Same for photos. Absolutely everything on my Facebook is private. No one who doesn’t know me will know where I work, who’s on my friends list etc.
Yeah I think they may have crossed referenced me with FB posts about the case. It wasn’t just me - there was another person from here too. I have warned her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm so glad you went to the police about it and they're taking it seriously. That sounds very frightening, especially with children involved. I'm surprised this person did this, wasn't Strawberry Seed the poster posting very late at night very funny long posts about Corrine? They were funny to wake up to and read in the mornings. So sorry it took a twisted, dark turn. And yes maybe someone else took over the account and did that :(

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad you went to the police about it and they're taking it seriously. That sounds very frightening, especially with children involved. I'm surprised this person did this, wasn't Strawberry Seed the poster posting very late at night very funny long posts about Corrine? They were funny to wake up to and read in the mornings. So sorry it took a twisted, dark turn. And yes maybe someone else took over the account and did that :(
Yes it’s definitely possible especially in a household where maybe several people use one PC. Although the person knew what my avatar had been ‘a couple of weeks ago’.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I remember the night in question as I had seen a strange post and was going to reply to this person but it was late and I thought best of staying up too late, really surprised me in the morning that something had obviously happened as from past experience they seemed really ok, and even funny, just goes to show that you cannot tell who is behind a screen. I think I do remember them saying the suffered from insomnia and had had problems with mental health due to this (not sure if I am mixing that up in my memory though) but even still I had no idea this person was unstable enough to go to them lengths. Its really quite concerning isn't it that people are able to gather information simply by what little we put on here.
I have thought about trying to change my name on here as it probably was not the wisest choice but when I first joined I did not realise people use nick names, does anyone know if this is possible?

I am please the police are taking this seriously though I think times have changed regarding 'trolls' an what they can get away with

Reactions: 10