Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 139

brandambassador

VIP Member
@brandambassador i hope you don’t mind me asking, tell me to fuck off if you want, how is your journey going? Did all go to plan for you with your surrogate or are you still in the “getting ready stage”
Only too happy to share but don’t want to piss anyone off
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 81
🎵🎶🎄🤶🎁

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

You better watch out I'm tellin you why...

Sarah Burke is comin to town.

We see the shite she's eating.

We know she is a fake.

She wants us to buy Dylan yokes.

And 'just be' for goodness sake.

Oh! You better watch out.

Here she comes with a cry.

Not a tear in sight , I'm tellin you why....

Sarah Burkes a pain in the hole. 🎵🎶

Merry Christmas everybody 🎄🤶🎁🎶🎵🌲🎶🎄🤶🎁🎵🌲🎅🧑‍🎄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

It's been a while but I have so much news to tell you. After building a one woman bodadoe empire I have decided to step down from Slimming world. I have done and achieved so much and I am so proud of myself for becoming such an inspiring momtrepreneur. I am leaving with my head held high even though HQ gave me a bollocking and said "Sarah Burke you have been off plan more times than you have been on it and for the love of Jesus woman bodadoes are not free" but not in a nasty way xoxo

I said to Keet there now , well I didn't cos he is not here and is staying with Majella . I think it was the bodice that made him go back. Anyway, we are taking some time to just be .....single and thats absofuckinglutly not what I want and have some date days. I treated him to a spa day cos I am a strong co-dependant independent woman and women can organise date days too. It was beadifuuuulll and we were so relaxed after it. Keet said to me there now , he said "Sarah , it would be better for you if you got in and did a few laps of the pool and shifting a few lbs than sitting on your arse" but not in a nasty way and then we laughed and laughed . Didn't we ? We did ❤

I have been back recorded ads and talking to the camera. I lost the run of myself and was flat out with ads and forgot I was supposed to be sad. I came on a did a few sniffing crying videos and pouted my lip. I have seen my nieces and nephews do it and they alway get what they want so I am hoping it will make Keet come back 😘

Going to get up there now and sort out my Rapunzel, 2 euro shop, hair , stick on my Penny's waffle pj's and put a power blazer on over it and be 100% off plan for the day.

Chat soon diary xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

brandambassador

VIP Member
I would love to hear the opinion of a body language expert on tonight’s crying stories
A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story 🤥
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Jeez that Dr is some man for one man, he deals with CT Scans, Paediatric Appointments and also works in the Hospital Booking Section, ringing patients about appointments.....he's almost as hardworking as Burps herself

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Am I the only one that as soon as I see #collab #Ad etc I instantly flick on until I don’t. I don’t care what she is waffling on about I just couldn’t give a shite what she’s selling 🙄

Reactions: 52

Mummymeee

She boils my blood!!! Me and my partner recently split up and tonight is the first night that our daughter is spending with him at his new place, the first night that I'm home alone. I've cried all day, the silence in the house is defeaning and my heart physically aches. At no point in the day did I think to reach for my phone and record myself to prove that I'm sad, fuck right off Sarah! I'm heartbroken because I actually love my child and spend time with her unlike her who pawns Luke off on everyone else. How is she OK with not being a good mother to him? I don't know why Keith even wanted to procreate with her when she doesn't take care of the one child that she has!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Bigot shouldn’t even have been on his own in the room with Luke in the early stages let alone minding him and taking his dummy off him. The level of irresponsibility surrounding Luke makes me sick

Reactions: 45