Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it pains me more than following Sarah that people are raving about James Smith in this thread 🥴 he is a misogynistic pig who speaks horribly about women!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it pains me more than following Sarah that people are raving about James Smith in this thread 🥴 he is a misogynistic pig who speaks horribly about women!
I hate him so much. He gives me unexplainable rage. I can’t even hate follow the bleep as I despise seeing his face. Anyway, is this witch getting the hair done again! Great life isn’t it? I wonder does she pay anything for the services?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think there is confusion maybe on my part o have no idea who james Smith is but the videos someone put up of grahem tomlinson, the fitness chef he is really good.

Reactions: 3
🎵🎶🎄🤶🎁

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

You better watch out I'm tellin you why...

Sarah Burke is comin to town.

We see the shite she's eating.

We know she is a fake.

She wants us to buy Dylan yokes.

And 'just be' for goodness sake.

Oh! You better watch out.

Here she comes with a cry.

Not a tear in sight , I'm tellin you why....

Sarah Burkes a pain in the hole. 🎵🎶

Merry Christmas everybody 🎄🤶🎁🎶🎵🌲🎶🎄🤶🎁🎵🌲🎅🧑‍🎄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I'm not going to apologise for liking James Smith, his videos help me massively when I'm at the gym.
It's funny that people are calling him misogynistic, I looked on his thread and someone was referring to his partner as having the body of a 15 year old boy 😬! I think she looks great, but I like to look lean

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🎵🎶🎄🤶🎁

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

We know she is a fake.

I sang every line of that! 😂 classic! 😂 corks new Christmas carol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry who doesn't brown mince first before putting in the slow cooker 🤢 maybe it’s just me but that gives me the ick!
Wait what? Can you even do that, I don’t think you can. I’ve been cooking with a slow cooker for 10 years now every recipe calls for browning mince first. 😳 specifically for draining that grease, I hope it’s extra lean mince 🤮

I'm not going to apologise for liking James Smith, his videos help me massively when I'm at the gym.
It's funny that people are calling him misogynistic, I looked on his thread and someone was referring to his partner as having the body of a 15 year old boy 😬! I think she looks great, but I like to look lean
I know nothing about James smith other than from the Siobhan OHagan thread 😂 it’s us shiv haters sorry! I’ll take a look at his calculator though 👌

Reactions: 1
Wait what? Can you even do that, I don’t think you can. I’ve been cooking with a slow cooker for 10 years now every recipe calls for browning mince first. 😳 specifically for draining that grease, I hope it’s extra lean mince 🤮

I know nothing about James smith other than from the Siobhan OHagan thread 😂 it’s us shiv haters sorry! I’ll take a look at his calculator though 👌
His calculator is spot on but he's fairly head wrecking as a person tbh. But u can use the calculator without following

🎵🎶🎄🤶🎁

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

We know she is a fake.

I actually sang that in my head.... That's her exactly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is he very young for that carry on??
Definetly hassle in the castle aswell with perfect sperm
Not defending burps here but as a former childminder years ago I had this happen a lot. If the other boys Mams are letting them walk in alone they want to do the same. This was 3rd class though, he would hold my hand and my best friend again once we got passed the road 😂 the girls were worse..
But yea odd she shows it when it’s been mentioned here

The rant lastnight and then the half story about the hospital calling… I don’t believe it for a minute I think everytime she fights with Keith she’s making up lies about the hospital calling her or someone sending her a nasty message and maybe he feels sorry for her then… the emphasis on ‘ we didn’t know they’d be ringing us’- newsflash that’s how most phone calls work love.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The rant lastnight and then the half story about the hospital calling… I don’t believe it for a minute I think everytime she fights with Keith she’s making up lies about the hospital calling her or someone sending her a nasty message and maybe he feels sorry for her then… the emphasis on ‘ we didn’t know they’d be ringing us’- newsflash that’s how most phone calls work love.
I hate the way this sounds but how does a man honestly put up with this shite? Keet doesn’t look like the type, given his tweets etc it’s not like he’s some passive little pushover. I’d never seen a pic of her Dad before until last week and that man looks bloody exhausted. Hell I’m exhausted and I’ve only been following since jellygate. He must be as bad as her

Reactions: 19
Right… bedtime thoughts….
1: James smith is a misogynist, sad materialistic bleep… please see his thread!
Oooooo is he really, I followed him for about a week, unfollowed cos hair & accent annoyed me 😂😂😂

Sorry who doesn't brown mince first before putting in the slow cooker 🤢 maybe its just me but that gives me the ick!
I don’t, if I was to brown it first I may as well carry on in the pan. I do use that leanest one, it’s less than 3% in Aldi. Haven’t done red meat anything in a while, might get some this weekend … I Feck that tit 🤷‍♀️ 😂 But mine also doesn’t look like something the cat coughed up when it’s done lol

🎵🎶🎄🤶🎁

You better watch out.

You better not cry.

We know she is a fake.

sang it 😂 brilliant

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t blame Luke one bit. This bleep dropped him anywhere she could all spring and summer so she could go in search of fake fertility problems and ivf in order to copy Biden and his new life. She’s only all about him now as she’s had a wake up call to appreciate what she has. I don’t condone kids acting up and being recorded but this poor boy is the subject of her toxic abuse and I say well done Luke don’t be seen with this mince head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh wow.... she has finally understood the concept of a trigger warning..... shame its for the use of her silkpro and not for her constant shite talk!

• Haha
I hate the way this sounds but how does a man honestly put up with this shite? Keet doesn’t look like the type, given his tweets etc it’s not like he’s some passive little pushover. I’d never seen a pic of her Dad before until last week and that man looks bloody exhausted. Hell I’m exhausted and I’ve only been following since jellygate. He must be as bad as her

She doesn't show him much. He won 30,000 euro in the bookies before covid and she foolishly came onto insta and made that public, anyone could have been up at the door threatening the man to hand it over, very very stupid thing to do.
It was so weird as well she goes"oh my mam is stuck to him now" such a strange thing to say kind of insinuating the mam was sniffing around the cash but sure there married like. Very strange people altogether.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.