Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if the big bleep posts a picture of them in their togs without a triggering warning on it! Ill be watching her posts with my glasses off the rest of the evening and tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll be all about the body positivity now and that she has an eating disorder from years of shilling a pyramid scheme under the disguise of a diet club.
✨ My size doesn't define me✨
New career.... model

CutPaste_2022-11-17_22-21-48-531.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a fake ring like herself she was gone from SW in early October (before MC) and she knew it but kept up her class for the money said in class how many weeks till Christmas but always discounted 2 weeks as “ WE all have parties to go to” so I went to another group and was weigh in by Caroline girlfriend Jen I also think Caroline got bypass too as she lost easily 7 stone never shows food eating etc Jen’s weigh in for me in SW that had gastric bypass that was the end of it for me .. my mental health couldn’t cope with that … after All she lost 2 stone in 2 months.., all a scam SlimmingWorld so I’m doing me since then down 7pounds

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never mentioned size once in my comment I said Sarah couldn't style or pick clothes to save her life. I googled hoodie blazer combo and that's what came up would you like me to post a plus size Google search aswell. As I have seen many ladies that aren't "stick thin" pull it off in my opinion. This bleep just isn't one of them!

I do like it and I shall continue to wear them. Thanks for your honest opinion tho 😂 I love brutally honest witches x that Is a genuine compliment just incase I offend anyone else this evening ❤
You wear what you like lovey, duck everyone else! 💕 don’t wear a cheap polyester blazer with a bobbly tracksuit though! Otherwise we are going to have to send you over to Mumsnet 🤣🥳💕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was probably a promise ring until they go shopping and she has time to record a surprise engagement video
He won’t marry her, dear lord he’s just biding his time, he’d be a proper prick to up and leave her right now after burying the foetus, he’ll have to sit tight for a while before he does a runner 🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 14
It’s a fake ring like herself she was gone from SW in early October (before MC) and she knew it but kept up her class for the money said in class how many weeks till Christmas but always discounted 2 weeks as “ WE all have parties to go to” so I went to another group and was weigh in by Caroline girlfriend Jen I also think Caroline got bypass too as she lost easily 7 stone never shows food eating etc Jen’s weigh in for me in SW that had gastric bypass that was the end of it for me .. my mental health couldn’t cope with that … after All she lost 2 stone in 2 months.., all a scam SlimmingWorld so I’m doing me since then down 7pounds
Caroline lost doing SW as it should be. Not 50kg bodadoes covered in cheeeeeeese. She put on a bit fter the ccident, then list agsin. But her fiancee Jen has had surgery, both look great

Reactions: 4
She obviously knew the sw was coming to an end around the time of the loss. Radio silence for days then it was like QVC channel took over, full time instahun here we go. Clutching at straws for a few Bob

Reactions: 8
Caroline lost doing SW as it should be. Not 50kg bodadoes covered in cheeeeeeese. She put on a bit fter the ccident, then list agsin. But her fiancee Jen has had surgery, both look great
Don’t believe it “caro” it’s an insult to people following SW to be weigh in to be done by a person who has had weight loss surgery

Reactions: 6
Are you saying that the girl who had the gastric bypass is in a slimming world class and celebrating her weightloss at it? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She really does need praise for everything, planning a date for bigot Keith. Trying to keep him sweet spa days, alcohol and food of course everything caught on camera, was it a freebie 🤭🤔🤔 you'd think she would put as much effort in to doing something nice with her son 😏, fairplay with slimming world letting her go out her stepping down. I'd say she fleeced the duck out of them. She let her members now big time Can you imagine the flogging she will be doing now selling her soul for a few euros !!!! Full time Instanhun the most unprofessional one out there 🤭

Reactions: 16
If there is a "surprise" engagement announcement today or soon, I wonder what she's promised him? 🤔
Like she got him the jeep people carrier so what else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly.... considering she was googling if she should still be bleeding less than 2 days ago.... and now here she is in her tiktok rocking a white dressing gown and swimming togs.... who in their right mind would want to sit in that if they are in as dramatized a state as she makes out she is??? I wouldnt even risk that on my period! My eyes are still rolling at the amount of make up she plastered on even though she wanted something light for her spa day..... I've never ever thought I must put a face on to either leave on the massage table or melt into the jacuzzi.... God I hate to think what her next big venture will be! I am skitting though, Mrs Makeup has €1000 in smyths vouchers for her competition from the tacky yokes..... guess she's not top of their instahuns list!
That much makeup and effort for a "date" screams "hanging on by a thread".

Uncanny:

IMG_20221118_082701.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just watched her tick-tock.Jesus all the alcohol they drank.another thing about these date days.I’m with my husband 14 years and we don’t have anything like that?!where are we going wrong

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.