Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very well said and spot on. Wasn't his team changed to suit teet, instead of going to Edinburgh take the child somewhere mystical and magical for a 6 year old. Next thing teet will tell Luke Santa isn't real. 🧑‍🎄
what do you mean he isn’t real? 😱😳😱😳😱😳😱

I’d say she is too lazy to walk Luke into school in the mornings and so has made up this bs story about him not wanting her to
I think this too, or she is afraid she’ll be confronted by other parents

She could be embarrassed by her own behaviour and someone at the school gate my have said something. Maybe she reacted to the ";Luke sent to school ill" and just said I'm not going near teachers or school. They talking negatively about me.
oooooo whatever happened with that complaint? Was there any follow up info?

Everyone in the Northside are talking about her and not in a good way,she's hated in cork because of her horrible personality
doubt it’s just the north side.. south side here and plenty talking here too😂 ..all absolutely disgusted with her carry on, over jellygate, treatment (or lack) of Luke (from what she shows),the health stuff, miscarriage etc, common factor is no one complains about how she looks. As in no one gives a duck shes put on weight,we all do, just that she doesn’t own it. 🤷‍♀️

Unless I see a reel of Luke in that playground I won’t fukn believe her….
with todays newspaper showing the date

I reckon next job will be OF, that’s why she keeps saying “of” instead of have, it’s sneaky advertising 🤪

or she will do a website “big back, bare back” men pay a fortune for those sites 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She could be embarrassed by her own behaviour and someone at the school gate my have said something. Maybe she reacted to the ";Luke sent to school ill" and just said I'm not going near teachers or school. They talking negatively about me.
Nah I’d say in her own head she thinks they want her autograph sure the whole of cork is rooting for her and look how far she’s come and what she has achieved

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon next job will be OF, that’s why she keeps saying “of” instead of have, it’s sneaking advertising 🤪

or she will do a website “big back, bare back” men pay a fortune for those sites 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She said today while she’s trying to flog her crap a notification came in from the Echo which is a Cork newspaper. She is going to shame us again. She can’t go on about the 7 stone she lost 15 years ago because 6 of it is back on. I bet she’s going to talk about the Mc

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Driving hungover so probs over limit, unaccompanied with a child in car that’s never in a booster seat, AROUND A SCHOOL……hope all you local mammies are out in force boxing her in til the guards come. All it takes is her catching a glimpse of herself in the rear view, eye bleeping herself and a little child running to their friends or parents waiting. She’s a bleeping danger
It was such a beautiful day today, why not walk!?

Reactions: 4
That sounded like normal independence establishing to me.i didn't see anything unusual in that.

I do see a kid who gets told "he" wants a trip to New Jersey as his santa gift to watch his mother and her new boyfriend drink themselves stupid. Whose made spend his birthday with his mother's boyfriend in a foreign country so she can stick it to his dad. Also whilst the adults drink all day. Who never gets time alone with his mother yet she finds plenty of alone time for Keith.

I doubt much of anything is lukes "own way".
Agree totally that's exactly how it is. How could anyone think Luke is spoilt. He's certainly not being showered in love from his mother looks like not from his father either. One hr a day take Burke could take Luke for a walk ,read a few stories. Play with his toys or even sit in silence just so Luke knows mum's here.

Everyone in the Northside are talking about her and not in a good way,she's hated in cork because of her horrible personality
One of my sister in law's is living in the Northside and never heard of her. Neither has her daughter or sons.

Reactions: 4
Agree totally that's exactly how it is. How could anyone think Luke is spoilt. He's certainly not being showered in love from his mother looks like not from his father either. One hr a day take Burke could take Luke for a walk ,read a few stories. Play with his toys or even sit in silence just so Luke knows mum's here.

One of my sister in law's is living in the Northside and never heard of her. Neither has her daughter or sons.
Everyone can have a different definition of spoilt and it doesn't always have to be toys or love, he can be let away with stuff or be treated older than he is and then the child can become difficult. That was where I was coming from and my opinion, everyone won't always agree.

Reactions: 8
Really? What are they saying about the bleep? 🤣🤣🤣
So today I heard in work from the same person who confirmed the miscarriage/grave story at the time. Sarah has told ‘friends’ they are 100% going straight back to therapie in Jan whilst also pushing for a place on public cancellation she’s willing to do IUI. Her plan is not tell anyone (Instagram)about the treatment and any pregnancy & then have a surprise baby. She drunkenly was sharing this information last night. Kardashian wannabe ! Of course with her size she could hide a bump for 7 years but who does she think she is?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So today I heard in work from the same person who confirmed the miscarriage/grave story at the time. Sarah has told ‘friends’ they are 100% going straight back to therapie in Jan whilst also pushing for a place on public cancellation she’s willing to do IUI. Her plan is not tell anyone (Instagram)about the treatment and any pregnancy & then have a surprise baby. She drunkenly was sharing this information last night. Kardashian wannabe ! Of course with her size she could hide a bump for 7 years but who does she think she is?!
@brandambassador i hope you don’t mind me asking, tell me to duck off if you want, how is your journey going? Did all go to plan for you with your surrogate or are you still in the “getting ready stage”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cannot understand why the bleep didn’t do iui (down in cork) in the first place!!! God she is
A bleeping pity 🫣🫣🫣 oh she’s going to go down the Stefanie preissner route and say nothing til the child is born 🙄🙄 she hasn’t an original thought in her big fat, silverback gorillas head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way she could keep that big a secret, sure she couldn't keep it as a potential plan nevermind if it actually happened. She could defo physically hide it but the attention seeking dope that she is couldn't stop her blabbing. 😅🙊🙊🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot understand why the bleep didn’t do iui (down in cork) in the first place!!! God she is
A bleeping pity 🫣🫣🫣 oh she’s going to go down the Stefanie preissner route and say nothing til the child is born 🙄🙄 she hasn’t an original thought in her big fat, silverback gorillas head
But if they go to cork won’t they have to lose weight stop smoking drinking and all that? How will they stick to that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.