Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineo20

VIP Member
She needs to cop the fuck on, I was at a funeral today of a 45 year old that died of cancer. His 11 & 7 year old kids now have lost their dad. Yes it’s sad she had a miscarriage but she is actually behaving like she lost a child she had for years. I’m sorry if I upset anyone but fucking hell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Can we start a new thread cos yesterday evening a found something (that I found, anyway) hilarious on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait any longer...look...it's a weird fat man who was being a sleazy bastard in Hollywood and he looks like burp 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221125_235421_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If Luke came home from Brian’s without the dummy she’d be putting a negative spin on it and giving digs galore. She really is a sad sack of spuds

Reactions: 42

burp661

Sarah’s dad is the best looking of them lot and he’s a fowl looking cunt

Also could it be that Keiths swimmers aren’t working because he wears jeans that cut off his blood circulation? He looks like he put them on when he was 4 and grew into them, dunno how he hasn’t fainted yet

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot get over the fact she let a fella she was riding make the child get rid of the dummy! Sad cunt

• Angry
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
Really? What are they saying about the cunt? 🤣🤣🤣
So today I heard in work from the same person who confirmed the miscarriage/grave story at the time. Sarah has told ‘friends’ they are 100% going straight back to therapie in Jan whilst also pushing for a place on public cancellation she’s willing to do IUI. Her plan is not tell anyone (Instagram)about the treatment and any pregnancy & then have a surprise baby. She drunkenly was sharing this information last night. Kardashian wannabe ! Of course with her size she could hide a bump for 7 years but who does she think she is?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I thought Sundays were hard?? Probably another snot fuelled pity fest later when she’s home from a day on the drink!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Completely off topic but would anybody be interested in a thread in the off-topic section for those (me included) needing a little motivation in the slimming/healthy living areas of our lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh here we go with the “not a question but….
“You are an inspiration breaking the stigma”
“When is keet going to propose”
And a random question about Luke’s father thrown in so she can respond to it by saying she has Luke 99% of the time and those that know her can testify to this 🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

skittykitty

She comes across as incredibly disingenuous. All snots and not one tear. Lots of dramatic pauses for effect while she tries to compose herself because she’s such a strong woman 🙄 she’s a terrible actress god love her. She clearly hasn’t one friend or family member to vent to, it’s very sad really.

freshas

I'd love to live in Sarah land where she was marrying Brian when Luke was 3 and a half while Keith was also babysitting and getting Luke to throw away his dummy and her off at work in the middle of a pandemic when we weren't leaving our houses.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
For someone that bought her house TWICE, her fireplace and mirror are rotten. That was my petty comment for the day 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I'm more bored of her page now than when she went silent for the week. Surprised it was only video of her closing the door thought her members would of bought her a new Dylan yokes chain with failure on one side and the others with SW leader, mom and fiance

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Thank you to @MojitoMel for the winning thread title.

Thread #53 already, following on from the not so breaking news Burp has resigned from Slimming World.

She left with her head held high 😜
I'm honoured to have created the thread title hot off the back of the news that Burp has exited Slimming World stage right only to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix on her new journey as a full-time mad bastard, from the school of hard knocks, as she heads for the isle of hope isle of tears. I'm off to fry off 3 kgs of mince to keep me going for 5-7 working days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Danni78

She was foolish to announce her high risk pregnancy so early, she cant have it both ways now.
If ppl are asking her she can't really be coming on whinging and crying she put herself in that predicament.
she loves the sympathy, pretending she felt bad for the woman who asked her, she no more felt bad she was loving it.
felt more bad for a random woman but put her poor son through that and confused him and didnt give a shit she's a pure melt how does Keith put up with her.

Brian left cos he had to have the patience of a saint with her and it ran out and then he did with the shower gel.
She would bully him on the camera the poor man would come home bollixed after working all day and she would have no proper dinner for the chap and then roll her eyes at him on the camera and be giving out about him and he would be in the background just because the chap was trying to feed himself with a takeaway and she would be like a demon because she was "on plan".

There was one day she came onto insta giving out about him bcos she got her hair done and he didnt compliment her and she was giving out about him to Tina and Tina rang his phone and told him to tell her the hair was nice! Who the fuck could put up with that shite never mind it being told to instagram. She's a weapon and she didnt deserve Brian he came across as so lovely didnt want to be on the camera and then Keiths big ugly head pops up and you feel like throwing up hes so ugly.

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
The way she keeps on stressing on the Angel baby O CONNOR is really fucking weird. We get it.. the baby was Keiths 🙄 clearly doing it to guilt him in case he is thinking off fucking off. Sad, pathetic cunt with her gammy, Moldovan hair extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Puffin

VIP Member
Who's starting the bingo card for tomorrow?
Are we going to have a beautiful dress , altered slightly I.e ripped to shreds?
Will there be a quiff and a smokey eye or a J lo pony to emphasise her chins?
Will Keet war his confirmation outfit or his brother's?
Is she going to be downing Heineken from a wine glass ?
Will she be singing Joe Dolan, Gareth Brooks or "She's a Belter" before or after the meal?
Will she make it to the reception before an emotional breakdown happens over ..... insert reason here.?

I'm going with all of the above 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36