Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t even bother going out afterwards even though Luke thought he was staying in Tina’s they came home early and collected him. Eeek that’s not good. Did he not want to be alone with her? She is so on the back foot in this relationship it’s unreal. The chickens are coming home to roost after how she treated Brian

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Does she ever spend a cent on luke? The money she spent there yesterday would pay for the TV for his room for his birthday that the poor child never got. It's all about spending on Keith to keep him. He took her to ballincollig Park and she takes him for a spa day meal and drinks. Give your head a wobble there Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t she just that type of woman that needs a man. I’m sure we all know one or have at some stage. It’s pathetic. She puts all her eggs (pardon the pun) into the boys friend basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever spend a cent on luke? The money she spent there yesterday would pay for the TV for his room for his birthday that the poor child never got. It's all about spending on Keith to keep him. He took her to ballincollig Park and she takes him for a spa day meal and drinks. Give your head a wobble there Sarah.
If she wasn’t such a bleeping geebag you’d feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From escape Spa

Our policy would be to not permit photography/video taking in our public areas of the Spa to protect client’s privacy and relaxation, however during these clients visit to the spa yesterday evening there were no other clients in the facility at the time and permission was sought from management for use of her device to record a short clip of her experience.

Sarah is a regular client of the spa, and this visit was not gifted or for promotion purposes.
So she gets special treatment there. Because I know from experience. We had treatments there as part of my sisters pre marriage " hen night " my mum , bride to be , my other sister , and sister in law. So all one family. There was no way we're we allowed to have our phones anywhere near the treatment rooms. In fact we were told to leave in lockers.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If she wants to get engaged she will have to buy her own ring. It will also be filmed and released along with her silent ivf journey and the tragic miscarriage. I heard Netflix are interested in a 10 part series and a podcast with Beddy as a guest speaker. A book of beddy's non inspirational quotes are in the works too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was no way she paid for treatment , depending on package food is included. I don't believe for a moment that wasn't a free bee

Reactions: 4
They didn’t even bother going out afterwards even though Luke thought he was staying in Tina’s they came home early and collected him. Eeek that’s not good. Did he not want to be alone with her? She is so on the back foot in this relationship it’s unreal. The chickens are coming home to roost after how she treated Brian
No sign of him at home I reckon he went back to hos ma's

No sign of him at home I reckon he went back to hos ma's
Jeez his*

Reactions: 5
No she doesn’t. He doesn’t get taken for as much as a happy meal with her. She doesn’t appreciate what she has and cries about what she never had. She’s a selfish witch

Reactions: 19
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her bring Luke as far as the playground. She’s unbelievably selfish

Reactions: 22
It’s a fake ring like herself she was gone from SW in early October (before MC) and she knew it but kept up her class for the money said in class how many weeks till Christmas but always discounted 2 weeks as “ WE all have parties to go to” so I went to another group and was weigh in by Caroline girlfriend Jen I also think Caroline got bypass too as she lost easily 7 stone never shows food eating etc Jen’s weigh in for me in SW that had gastric bypass that was the end of it for me .. my mental health couldn’t cope with that … after All she lost 2 stone in 2 months.., all a scam SlimmingWorld so I’m doing me since then down 7pounds
- Sorry just wondering did I miss something - did Caroline get a gastric band???

Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 139
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
Over the moon for you ❤ celebrate 🎉 x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is amazing! Enjoy the weekend of celebrations ❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
- Sorry just wondering did I miss something - did Caroline get a gastric band???
No Caroline didn't, her partner Jen got an op for weight loss abroad a few weeks ago.
A person who was going to Caroline's group said one week Caroline was away and Jen did the pay and weigh for Caroline.
The person thought it was crazy/surreal that she was being weighed in by someone who had surgery for weightloss.She thinks the whole slimming world is crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.