Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to hear the opinion of a body language expert on tonight’s crying stories
A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story 🤥
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
"I'm going to bed to read my book, sniff, sniff. I can't wait to see the back of 2022, sniff"

She did not mention Keith once during that entire saga tonight. He's definitely moved out and they are trying to "date", but clearly yesterday's date ended in a row.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it sicken you if them f**kers got that spa day as a freebie even thou she's a regular and can do what she wants, she's a pathological liar so nothing would surprise me. If that hotel wants to waste there time giving freebies to these horrible people when there's so many other genuine deserving women our couples that could do with a treat. I wonder what's planned for date no3 🤔 the forced relationship and desperation of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story 🤥
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.
I actually taught I miss heard when she said about the doctor congratulating her 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is on a different planet her own little planet

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm honoured to have created the thread title hot off the back of the news that Burp has exited Slimming World stage right only to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix on her new journey as a full-time mad bastard, from the school of hard knocks, as she heads for the isle of hope isle of tears. I'm off to fry off 3 kgs of mince to keep me going for 5-7 working days.
Full time mad bastard 🤣🤣🤣weeeeaaaakkkk!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats she whinging about on her stories tonight i tapped through on mute, the ugly crying face 😂😂
I took one for the team and listened to her! She had to get a new dress for the wedding next week as the one she originally got must have been a maternity one! She broke down in tears in front of her friend when she tried it on. Then someone asked her today when she was due as they hadn’t heard she had a miscarriage and then the doctor from where she’s supposed to get her Ct scan rang her yesterday and congratulated her. And how she thought 2022 was going to be her year and now she can’t wait to see the back of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay tattlers. You’ve have all shown me so much love over the last while. I got great news today no cancer. I have issues Simple procedures will sort that. To anyone going through the same thing my love goes out to you!
Fantastic news

I took one for the team and listened to her! She had to get a new dress for the wedding next week as the one she originally got must have been a maternity one! She broke down in tears in front of her friend when she tried it on. Then someone asked her today when she was due as they hadn’t heard she had a miscarriage and then the doctor from where she’s supposed to get her Ct scan rang her yesterday and congratulated her.
The evenings ar the hardest she said dope is happy as Larry getting hair did and spa days she’s just a SPA full stop

Can someone tell me what happend with Luke’s dad ? Why they finished im
New to this and just finding my way around it while trying close 500000 ads that come up trying sell me shoes and cruises 🥊🥊🥊

A lot of lies

Wouldn’t it be great to get someone to access the body language great idea from you 💯💯💯

Reactions: 2
The evenings ar the hardest she said dope is happy as Larry getting hair did and spa days she’s just a SPA full stop

Can someone tell me what happend with Luke’s dad ? Why they finished im
New to this and just finding my way around it while trying close 500000 ads that come up trying sell me shoes and cruises 🥊🥊🥊
He ran away with the shower gel! Lots of rumours about why, I heard he called it off as she was trying to control what his family was wearing and overspending on the wedding, another rumour was he was gay( put out there by the Burp sisters) and other that she was with someone else the night of his stag! So god only knows the truth

Reactions: 4
I'd say she tried on the maternity dress and it was too small on her and she knows she's almost as big as she was before, but she's (no) ok with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have missed so much. What’s the story. Where’s keet? Where’s slimming world? Where’s mikey ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hairdo obviously did nothing for Keet and she’s now resorted to wailing down the phone to lure him back.

Also no reason why she can’t still wear the maternity dress…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you buy a maternity dress when she knew she’d only be what 15 weeks pregnant?! I didn’t but any maternity clothes until nearly 6-7 months! The dr rang and said congrats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🤦‍♀️ as if he’d even remember her especially if he was ringin for an apt for Luke. All he’d have is her name and number he wouldn’t be whipping out her medical notes 🤣🤣drs busy enough without ringing people unnecessarily congratulating them on their pregnancy 😂also, I can’t stand anyone going on social media whinging and ‘cryin’. Do it in private you duck’n Attention seeking fool

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.