Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying from the dry eyes is sending me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she thinks this is what grief is, crying into the phone for likes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s so childish it’s actually comical to watch.

Reactions: 15
I just clicked in and seen a seal didn't read the post properly and though omg she's gone and bought a bleeping seal and re named baby o Connor 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 wouldn't put past her though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And this also made me laugh πŸ‘‡.. Good bleeping lord above πŸ™„
Nobodys and I mean NOBODY'S mouth goes like that when crying. It goes like that when forced as a "sad face" or a child. As an adult you cry ugly

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !
Wouldn’t be surprised if Teeth dobbed her in himself so he had an excuse to leg it back to Majella πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
no lads near spat my tea out when she said the lady didnt know about the mc "sure how is everyone meant to know" sarrya I think everyone and their dog know about ur MC. There is no way a woman said that to her yesterday she has made that up so keet comes home from the pub she is a devious liar
Ffs NASA knows about the MCπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of lies

first she was voice noting a friend, then the friend was actually there as she was showing her a dress…
Then a random woman who knew she was pregnant (assuming from online) asked her when was she due? No woman in this day and age carries on like that and if that woman knew you enough to know you were pregnant Sarah then she (along with the rest of the world) knows the update too.
Also- you’re waiting on a CT? Ok and you postponed it because you were pregnant? And you’re telling us Luke is also due a hospital appointment and the DOCTOR rang you? Read YOUR notes before calling you about an appointment for Luke and congratulated you on your pregnancy? This guy has no secretary he just makes the calls? Funny cos it’s usually a radiologist that does CTs. So is Luke due a CT because we would have heard all about this from you Dr Burke. Why would they read your file when ringing you about Luke and unprofessionally bring up your private medical info??? Sounds like the 99 cysts story πŸ€₯
SOMEONE is home alone in the evenings and trying to cry into the phone to lure Keith back to the house.
Hit the nail on the head. I think he is gone and that’s what the tears are for please come home Keith

Quote " I'm not gonna bore you with my tears ah did I miss something where we're the tears, πŸ€” the huffing and puffing it's very uncomfortable to watch, part of me feels sorry for her because she's in a fragile state , very few mother's that are grieving from the same situation having a miscarriage would do it in private and not in to there phone looking for attention. Your helping nobody , For a person that wanted privacy she hasn't stopped If that was my friend our sister I'd be saying just stop it. I get she's hurting some of those stories were just mind boggling, between the doctor and that woman. Keep them to yourself if they're is any truth to them.
Didn’t someone say Tina told her to come off social media and burps lost the plot with her. What can u do if she won’t listen to her family

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She boils my blood!!! Me and my partner recently split up and tonight is the first night that our daughter is spending with him at his new place, the first night that I'm home alone. I've cried all day, the silence in the house is defeaning and my heart physically aches. At no point in the day did I think to reach for my phone and record myself to prove that I'm sad, duck right off Sarah! I'm heartbroken because I actually love my child and spend time with her unlike her who pawns Luke off on everyone else. How is she OK with not being a good mother to him? I don't know why Keith even wanted to procreate with her when she doesn't take care of the one child that she has!
It gets easier honestly. Ull start to be greatful for a day off weither it be catching up on house work/laundry doing an extra shift in work getting a food shop in or even pampering yourself or catching up with friends!! You deserve it your always a mummy first but your also still you dry your tears love and make some plans to take your mind of it I hope you end up enjoying your evening

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lads doctors DO NOT MAKE PHONE CALLS ABOUT CT SCANS! Does she actually believe a doctor called her?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her face is paralysed from the nose up with botox so all you get when she cries is the corners of the mouth turned downwards like Snoopy the Dog.

I have seen people with botox cry it looks like they're having a medical episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she wants to get engaged she will have to buy her own ring. It will also be filmed and released along with her silent ivf journey and the tragic miscarriage. I heard Netflix are interested in a 10 part series and a podcast with Beddy as a guest speaker. A book of beddy's non inspirational quotes are in the works too.
No comment 🀐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day
Thought it was Lorraine , but you could be right. Either way sw are inundated with complaints. I can understand why. I your consultants don't have faith in the plan , how can they charge members.

Reactions: 1
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day
This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out? πŸ€”

This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out? πŸ€”
Defo on way out people are coping on to it

Had a poxy couple of days... cried in private and not trying to force a tear out for social media .. but as usual you made me burst out laughing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And this also made me laugh πŸ‘‡.. Good bleeping lord above πŸ™„
Love to you ❀Plz upload yours snot tear vids here so burps can copy πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sw are panicking because there are so many people in groups are talking about having to pay 10 euro to a consultant who's cheated their programme . Also it seems to be the group of consultants who were in a click

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.