Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine putting on a show like that for instagram, cringe.
Sarah, if there were any actual tears there I'd tell you to dry your bleeping eyes and cop yourself on, try to have a wee bit of dignity and self respect for yourself.
It sounds like you have let yourself be triggered by that woman and the doctor, oh dear nevermind, after all it's YOUR responsibility to not be triggered by these things, remember??
As for putting up your Christmas tree tomorrow, FIVE WEEKS before Christmas, would you not be sick to the back teeth looking at a tree by the time Christmas actually comes?
Someone here called it anyway that there would be a big deal made about the "angel" at the top 🙄
What will she do with the special bauble she got for Luke?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she say a lady asked her when was her baby due as she was sitting down.. That's weird no? I tapped through the shite she was spouting and the crocodile tears omg she's a pity.. And she works so hard for all her brands 🤣 jesus wept.. The rest of us actually get out of bed and don't have time to take pictures of the neighbourhood hun and also it's actually still dark when normal folk are getting out of bed while you are turning over for your second sleep dreaming of your chocolate porridge. And your fake hair is fake looking and makes you look even worse. Where is keet... 🤔

Reactions: 18
She was foolish to announce her high risk pregnancy so early, she cant have it both ways now.
If ppl are asking her she can't really be coming on whinging and crying she put herself in that predicament.
she loves the sympathy, pretending she felt bad for the woman who asked her, she no more felt bad she was loving it.
felt more bad for a random woman but put her poor son through that and confused him and didnt give a tit she's a pure melt how does Keith put up with her.

Brian left cos he had to have the patience of a saint with her and it ran out and then he did with the shower gel.
She would bully him on the camera the poor man would come home bollixed after working all day and she would have no proper dinner for the chap and then roll her eyes at him on the camera and be giving out about him and he would be in the background just because the chap was trying to feed himself with a takeaway and she would be like a demon because she was "on plan".

There was one day she came onto insta giving out about him bcos she got her hair done and he didnt compliment her and she was giving out about him to Tina and Tina rang his phone and told him to tell her the hair was nice! Who the duck could put up with that shite never mind it being told to instagram. She's a weapon and she didnt deserve Brian he came across as so lovely didnt want to be on the camera and then Keiths big ugly head pops up and you feel like throwing up hes so ugly.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m beginning to think it’s keeth who likes the long hair that’s why she keeps going for it!! I also think they cut their date night short because he wasn’t willing to fund the rest of the night out!! What’s wrong with the hideous dresses she tried on only a few days ago?? She loved them did she not??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeez that Dr is some man for one man, he deals with CT Scans, Paediatric Appointments and also works in the Hospital Booking Section, ringing patients about appointments.....he's almost as hardworking as Burps herself

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She boils my blood!!! Me and my partner recently split up and tonight is the first night that our daughter is spending with him at his new place, the first night that I'm home alone. I've cried all day, the silence in the house is defeaning and my heart physically aches. At no point in the day did I think to reach for my phone and record myself to prove that I'm sad, duck right off Sarah! I'm heartbroken because I actually love my child and spend time with her unlike her who pawns Luke off on everyone else. How is she OK with not being a good mother to him? I don't know why Keith even wanted to procreate with her when she doesn't take care of the one child that she has!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She boils my blood!!! Me and my partner recently split up and tonight is the first night that our daughter is spending with him at his new place, the first night that I'm home alone. I've cried all day, the silence in the house is defeaning and my heart physically aches. At no point in the day did I think to reach for my phone and record myself to prove that I'm sad, duck right off Sarah! I'm heartbroken because I actually love my child and spend time with her unlike her who pawns Luke off on everyone else. How is she OK with not being a good mother to him? I don't know why Keith even wanted to procreate with her when she doesn't take care of the one child that she has!
Hugs, it will get easier in time x

• Heart
The difference is that you have standards and she cannot even spell that word. You will muddle through hard as it is and God knows it will be for the foreseeable but in time you will be able to enjoy this alone time or however you decide when you are ready to do so...

• Heart
Sending u big hugs I went through this and u will be fine new routines book a class or something when she's away keep your mind occupied and enjoy your time to yourself treat yourself l promise u will be OK

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love how the glasses come free with the silk pro max yet she doesn’t wear them when demonstrating how the product works🙄

• Haha
I reckon it will be a book of inspirational quotes and songs like “I get to love you “ and quotes like “I’m up 10 stone this week but I’m ok with that “ & “let’s drive it on now sarah “ & “you do you “

New tissue brand for her constant snotty nose sound on her page and her dangling hands

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez that Dr is some man for one man, he deals with CT Scans, Paediatric Appointments and also works in the Hospital Booking Section, ringing patients about appointments.....he's almost as hardworking as Burps herself
I had to plat it couple times as I thought hearing things.He even knew she was pregnant and congratulated her.jez ya can barely get app and doctor ringing her congratulated her but was ringing about like app.

Reactions: 16
How did you fair out with the accommodation you were unhappy with
I Left after the 3 days cut my losses with the place couldn't get out of their quick enough 😜 it might be for other people but it wasn't for me 😊 feeling comfortable and safe when I'm on my own & I didn't there. Even with furniture pushed against the door when it wouldn't lock. I left a lengthy review anyway 🤭

Reactions: 2
I think the reason she's so emotional if you could call it that, is that she knows deep down herself and Teeth are finished!

Reactions: 17
Sending hugs hope you've better days to come 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She needs to cop the duck on, I was at a funeral today of a 45 year old that died of cancer. His 11 & 7 year old kids now have lost their dad. Yes it’s sad she had a miscarriage but she is actually behaving like she lost a child she had for years. I’m sorry if I upset anyone but bleeping hell

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.