Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bigot shouldn’t even have been on his own in the room with Luke in the early stages let alone minding him and taking his dummy off him. The level of irresponsibility surrounding Luke makes me sick

Reactions: 45
Bigot shouldn’t even have been on his own in the room with Luke in the early stages let alone minding him and taking his dummy off him. The level of irresponsibility surrounding Luke makes me sick
It's all on her. I'd say if teet said it's me or Luke, Luke would have his bags packed and out the door quicker than she demolished a plate of spuds

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If Luke came home from Brian’s without the dummy she’d be putting a negative spin on it and giving digs galore. She really is a sad sack of spuds

Reactions: 42
It's all on her. I'd say if teet said it's me or Luke, Luke would have his bags packed and out the door quicker than she demolished a plate of spuds
I will never understand any parent putting a relationship over their child, it's just bleeping disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah lads. WTF? I go away for 4 days and there’s drama. What happened her with SW? Was she fired? The Youghal one is gone, the Douglas one folded and the Frankfield and Ballyphehane ones are on their last legs. I know the numbers are down and the consultants leave a lot to be desired but this dose brought it down to another level completely. I wrote to SW 3 times complaining about her. I’m not sure if they even read my letters. Ignored me.

Reactions: 5
I don’t normally ever defend Brian and still think he should be doing way more, but could you imagine how psychotic she is behind the scenes with him. She seems to be completely unhinged and a totally bully. Her page has to be the most negative out there

Reactions: 33
No excuses for Brian. He's a grown man and absolutely well able to get into court and get luke protected from her and Keith. No one seems to care about luke. The money she spends on Keith latest iPhone Spa days Edinburgh and its probably maintenance from Brian coveting it. Wheres lukes TV he was getting as a surprise?? The child is pqened off with whoever will have him. Wait until Keith has enough for his mortgage see him run then. Thanks Sarah for giving me a roof over my head for the last few years. Getting a mortgage will be so easy for him. The begging for an engagement ring is comical.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t normally ever defend Brian and still think he should be doing way more, but could you imagine how psychotic she is behind the scenes with him. She seems to be completely unhinged and a totally bully. Her page has to be the most negative out there
Agreed, I’ve always said he was a useless bleep but after seeing the full extent of her madness playing out over the last few weeks…. I would imagine she has been using that child as a weapon since the day he fucked off with the shower gel 🫣 sometimes it’s easier to walk away than put your child through those toxic games that Sarah was at!

Reactions: 26
I’ll say it again, I’ve said it before

I know nobody who has the self confidence this one has in herself

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah lads. WTF? I go away for 4 days and there’s drama. What happened her with SW? Was she fired? The Youghal one is gone, the Douglas one folded and the Frankfield and Ballyphehane ones are on their last legs. I know the numbers are down and the consultants leave a lot to be desired but this dose brought it down to another level completely. I wrote to SW 3 times complaining about her. I’m not sure if they even read my letters. Ignored me.
It's defo on the way out like WW
No wonder if you weren't on the management team doing the work of the consultants or one of the Happy clappy wans that stayed on for the meetings you barely got a Hi from the consultants.
I went to a few in all the time I was there not one of the consultants ever made an effort to chat to me.
It was all about how many feet they could get on that scales for the money and selling the over priced crap at the shop .

Reactions: 3
No excuses for Brian. He's a grown man and absolutely well able to get into court and get luke protected from her and Keith. No one seems to care about luke. The money she spends on Keith latest iPhone Spa days Edinburgh and its probably maintenance from Brian coveting it. Wheres lukes TV he was getting as a surprise?? The child is pqened off with whoever will have him. Wait until Keith has enough for his mortgage see him run then. Thanks Sarah for giving me a roof over my head for the last few years. Getting a mortgage will be so easy for him. The begging for an engagement ring is comical.
Luke got a tv, now its small, and sitting on a locker ( minimal effort) but he did get it....

Reactions: 7
I had a sickener of slimming world over lockdown, when the group chat “support” was going day in day out with women helping and supporting each other and the consultant nowhere to be seen until it was time for the monthly link to be sent for payment. Scam.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.