Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that tiktok an ad for the imperial or is this bleep just used to duck all had feels the urge to record such an occasion?

The bleep was out with the credit card buying followers last night I see

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Definitely no engagement! Wouldn't surprise me if he was back with his mommy and hence the dates. No sign of him in the house for ages. That TikTok was so bad, recording random crap. I wish she would stop touching her face! 🤢 😅

Reactions: 10
The poor person that had to run those two manger fuckers, hope the masseuse powerhouses them in bleach first. I’ve used spas with tan on and had massages and it doesn’t completely come off unless a. It was instant tan which is gross because she’d have wrecked the water or b. She was jet washed in bleached and the masseuse had to exfoliate layers of bodadoe off her 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Don’t believe it “caro” it’s an insult to people following SW to be weigh in to be done by a person who has had weight loss surgery
Where did caroline have her surgery done? But if you mean jen for doing the weigh in while Caroline spoke to members, who cares, she literally just wrote down weight. If she did the member talk then that's different

Thanks for the new profile pic 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know nothing about slimming world I’m trying to picture one of Sarah’s classes…. Would sonic be there doing the weigh ins for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know nothing about slimming world I’m trying to picture one of Sarah’s classes…. Would sonic be there doing the weigh ins for her?
Possibly. Members are asked to be part of the social team because the consultant welcomes new members to class & gives them the info talk etc.

From escape Spa

Our policy would be to not permit photography/video taking in our public areas of the Spa to protect client’s privacy and relaxation, however during these clients visit to the spa yesterday evening there were no other clients in the facility at the time and permission was sought from management for use of her device to record a short clip of her experience.

Sarah is a regular client of the spa, and this visit was not gifted or for promotion purposes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
From escape Spa

Our policy would be to not permit photography/video taking in our public areas of the Spa to protect client’s privacy and relaxation, however during these clients visit to the spa yesterday evening there were no other clients in the facility at the time and permission was sought from management for use of her device to record a short clip of her experience.

Sarah is a regular client of the spa, and this visit was not gifted or for promotion purposes.
Ya I’m sure permission was sought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From escape Spa

They forgot to add "when #gifted"

She really is trying so hard to cling on to The Bigot that she even paid this time around. Sarah girl there's an overwhelming smell of desperation off ya

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From escape Spa

Shoe doesn’t give a bollix when others are around, used my phone once in a spa NO ONE in Our vicinity and was told to put away which is fair, I just wanted a girlo snap in the hot tub 😂 so there’s another business now being sullied by burps because it looked lovely but if that’s the attitude then see yaaaaaaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They forgot to add "when #gifted"

She really is trying so hard to cling on to The Bigot that she even paid this time around. Sarah girl there's an overwhelming smell of desperation off ya
There's quite a few smells coming off her!! Desperation, greasy hair, dirty skin, sweaty 6 montly bed sheets...I could go on but I just realised that Sarah never showers or washes her hair as it reminds her of when Biden left with the shower gel! She doesn't shower or buy shower gel anymore so Keith can't run off with it. Sorry Sarah love it's the Saxa you need to watch now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
State of them OMG , These little outings are all for the gram and tic toc .. not everything needs a reaction I am sure you learned that off JEAN
What the duck is she doing for money and when all work this princess is milking the system ,.AGAIN not one friend she has .
This blogger tit is not going to last forever who really wants to watch this fool a day in the life with me .... EAT EAT EAT
AND WITH DATA PROTECTION SURLEY IMPERIAL SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT FAT bleep IS A REGULAR VISITOR ..
Who is worse to rub Him or HER :sick:

Reactions: 3
Sonic takes your weight at the scales whilst Keet live tweets at you that you're a "fat fucker" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.