Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still here, I am just so embarrassed for her with her antics I cannot comment!
The whole area is disgusted with her
I agree!! I have so much to say but just didn’t bother. I did have to bite my tongue a few times though 🤬

Reactions: 7
She's trying to be a full time insta him and she can't even do a collab properly! She classes 4/7 a successful rate because that's how often she was on plan a week with slimming world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kinda looking forward to see the monstrosity of a dress she’s gonna wear for this upcoming wedding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree!! I have so much to say but just didn’t bother. I did have to bite my tongue a few times though 🤬
Don’t be like that. Tell us 👀☕

There is no way she could hide a pregnancy. Astronauts in actual space knew when she wet the stick the last time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way she could keep that big a secret, sure she couldn't keep it as a potential plan nevermind if it actually happened. She could defo physically hide it but the attention seeking dope that she is couldn't stop her blabbing. 😅🙊🙊🙊
Sure the minute she stops drinking we will all know 🤣

• Haha
Guys completely off topic here. My daughter is getting married in August in Italy. I have a good 5 stone to lose. I’m currently 16 stone. I’m wondering where do I start? What is open to me? I tried WW but they’re gone. I tried SW but there’s no groups left by me. I did well calorie counting with a work group years ago that’s now defunct. I need a weekly weigh in where I’m responsible for my weekly over eating. I would be so grateful for any advice. She’s my only daughter and i would love to do her proud in a nice outfit. Thanks for reading this 🥰
Weigh in and post here or we could start a separate page for it. Everyone could help each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@brandambassador i hope you don’t mind me asking, tell me to duck off if you want, how is your journey going? Did all go to plan for you with your surrogate or are you still in the “getting ready stage”
Only too happy to share but don’t want to piss anyone off
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 81
We want tea

We want tea

We want tea

☕☕☕☕☕☕😍
I have no tea ☕😂😂. When I said I have so much to say, I meant about the spectacle that was made of this miscarriage. It was absolutely cringe worthy. I had a missed miscarriage myself 14 years ago and I am horrified over her antics during the last few weeks 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You will do her proud no matter what ❤

if you want accountability, weigh in here with us, it's free. Less food & more movement... the majority is food. I've lost 3 stone myself, no exercise yet as knees couldn't handle, it was all food, no restrictions. My issue before is I would stop certain things and crave it all til I caved. Now if I want the chocolate, I'll have the chocolate, so I don't crave. I send my weight to a friend every week, it keeps me in check.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Meds are started by the surrogate for round 1, we are 3-4 days away from transfer of embryo no 1 round 1. All scans and bloods ok the last week, surrogate responding well to meds no OHSS or issues. We are in regular chats on WhatsApp etc. a scan Wednesday will decide transfer either Thursday Friday or Monday if any issues. Lads it is nerve wrecking every day afraid of a message to say ‘cancelled round’ etc. once transferred we would have a 2 week wait to test/bloods so you’re talking early-mid Dec before we know and even if it’s a yes/positive we would have to get to a safe 12-14 weeks before we would tell family/friends- it’s just so risky but precious that I wouldn’t do a burp and tell everyone the minute our surrogate has pissed on the stick. But so far all going well, praying every day and holding on to hope that even if this round isn’t the one, we have our surrogate, clinic and plan so someday a round will work. Thank you for asking xxx
So happy that things are moving in the right direction @brandambassador , fingers and toes crossed for you. Please keep us updated if you wish, we are all genuinely rooting for you. Thanksfor sharing x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh @brandambassador I did a giddy excited squeal reading that. I won't ask again though as this is precious time and wish your surrogate a healthy transfer.

I hope you don't mind, I don't pray, but I will ask those who've gone before me to wrap her & your embryo in their arms and hold them tight. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is no way she could keep that big a secret, sure she couldn't keep it as a potential plan nevermind if it actually happened. She could defo physically hide it but the attention seeking dope that she is couldn't stop her blabbing. 😅🙊🙊🙊
Not in a million years would she be able to stay quiet.

She only feels alive when she's getting attention and medical attention is the best of all.

Her "silent" pregnancy will be about as silent as her silent ivf journey and the angel decoration she said she "wasn't going to show, sniff, sob" but not 12 hours later had multiple stories and a square dedicated to it.

It'll be another baby and another 4 week announcement.

If she keeps a pregnancy quiet on the gram there will be no freebies
Also this.

Reactions: 6
You will do her proud no matter what ❤

if you want accountability, weigh in here with us, it's free. Less food & more movement... the majority is food. I've lost 3 stone myself, no exercise yet as knees couldn't handle, it was all food, no restrictions. My issue before is I would stop certain things and crave it all til I caved. Now if I want the chocolate, I'll have the chocolate, so I don't crave. I send my weight to a friend every week, it keeps me in check.
I could cry. Thank you. I’ve nowhere else to turn. I’m a fat menopausal wreck. I had a full hysterectomy last month. My belly is ginormous. I pant going up the stairs. Today I started calorie counting and I went for a walk. Such a long journey. I’m determined not to be the fat mother while the grooms mother is a size 8 stunner. I’m a good size 18 at the moment. I’m comfort eating to dull the pain

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just have 2 questions. The first is did Luke get to the park today and the second is did Luke write and post his letter in town as planned . There hasn’t been a mention or was she wrecked from driving to and from the school today so she couldn’t go for her 30 minute walk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just have 2 questions. The first is did Luke get to the park today and the second is did Luke write and post his letter in town as planned . There hasn’t been a mention or was she wrecked from driving to and from the school today so she couldn’t go for her 30 minute walk
she’s too busy flogging stuff and chasing after Keet!

Reactions: 9
I could cry. Thank you. I’ve nowhere else to turn. I’m a fat menopausal wreck. I had a full hysterectomy last month. My belly is ginormous. I pant going up the stairs. Today I started calorie counting and I went for a walk. Such a long journey. I’m determined not to be the fat mother while the grooms mother is a size 8 stunner. I’m a good size 18 at the moment. I’m comfort eating to dull the pain
Let today be the first day in making changes for YOU and the rest will fall in to place @francydoll and if you have a blip thats all it is, a blip. You have lots to look forward to and your daughter will be proud of her fab Mama regardless xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.