Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tree going up today so she can catch keeth for angel magnum daddy pic in front of the tree with stepped down son, personalised tat on him before he legs it with the saxa!

Reactions: 12
Keith is definitely gone

Shur he told that girl he was trying to get onto that he's single,why prolong with the lies burps,he's had enough of your narcissist ways,he has a free pass now to be free of you,he don't like heavy women
keiths not gone he's being at the school collecting luke this week

Reactions: 5
Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear diary,

It's been a while but I have so much news to tell you. After building a one woman bodadoe empire I have decided to step down from Slimming world. I have done and achieved so much and I am so proud of myself for becoming such an inspiring momtrepreneur. I am leaving with my head held high even though HQ gave me a bollocking and said "Sarah Burke you have been off plan more times than you have been on it and for the love of Jesus woman bodadoes are not free" but not in a nasty way xoxo

I said to Keet there now , well I didn't cos he is not here and is staying with Majella . I think it was the bodice that made him go back. Anyway, we are taking some time to just be .....single and thats absofuckinglutly not what I want and have some date days. I treated him to a spa day cos I am a strong co-dependant independent woman and women can organise date days too. It was beadifuuuulll and we were so relaxed after it. Keet said to me there now , he said "Sarah , it would be better for you if you got in and did a few laps of the pool and shifting a few lbs than sitting on your arse" but not in a nasty way and then we laughed and laughed . Didn't we ? We did ❤

I have been back recorded ads and talking to the camera. I lost the run of myself and was flat out with ads and forgot I was supposed to be sad. I came on a did a few sniffing crying videos and pouted my lip. I have seen my nieces and nephews do it and they alway get what they want so I am hoping it will make Keet come back 😘

Going to get up there now and sort out my Rapunzel, 2 euro shop, hair , stick on my Penny's waffle pj's and put a power blazer on over it and be 100% off plan for the day.

Chat soon diary xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Did she say a lady asked her when was her baby due as she was sitting down.. That's weird no? I tapped through the shite she was spouting and the crocodile tears omg she's a pity.. And she works so hard for all her brands 🤣 jesus wept.. The rest of us actually get out of bed and don't have time to take pictures of the neighbourhood hun and also it's actually still dark when normal folk are getting out of bed while you are turning over for your second sleep dreaming of your chocolate porridge. And your fake hair is fake looking and makes you look even worse. Where is keet... 🤔
Ya she emphasised that she was sitting down as if to say she wasn't basing her question on my big belly, cos she couldn't see it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not allowed film at a pool but Burp doesn't care. Is this the raddison she is filming in?

Reactions: 10
Keith’s not gone. Social welfare have been notified as by previous comments from here and she’s now acting like he isn’t there so to pretend for social welfare !
Does she not know how social media works.

He's not living there I'd say, he's not there in the evenings. Maybe the social welfare have been on and he's temporarily moved out, but will he move back? 🤔🤔

Not allowed film at a pool but Burp doesn't care. Is this the raddison she is filming in?

View attachment 1742599
She got up and took the child swimming? Yep, keeet definitely not living there. Probably slept in, in majellas spare room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no lads near spat my tea out when she said the lady didnt know about the mc "sure how is everyone meant to know" sarrya I think everyone and their dog know about ur MC. There is no way a woman said that to her yesterday she has made that up so keet comes home from the pub she is a devious liar

Reactions: 17
Please somebody belonging to Sarah if ye are reading this page, step in here, this is going on too long and has gone too far, by all means she's entitled to grieve but she's carrying on as if she had a 30 week stillborn baby, she said herself last night she had a miscarriage, yes it's very sad but this is not normal behaviour, she needs serious help!!!

Ladies ye know my story here, iv had 2 miscarriages this year so I know the hurt it causes but she is taking this too far, the fake crying, sniffing and pulling the sad faces is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Because Sarah is a narcissistic bleep, if this miscarriage comes back as a girl we are in for pink personalised tat. A boy, I’m not sure will she grieve as much. I know that sounds terrible but she didn’t want another baby, she wanted a daughter so it was one of each.
So if this comes back as a girl there will be a name, jewellery, a naming ceremony/memorial mass of some kind, god knows even a make shift headstone. I hate even typing that. For Keith, it would be his first child so boy or girl I’m assuming he would grieve equally but she will be another level if it’s pink.
again, this will display to us all the way through that it was never another child she wanted, it was an Instagram pregnancy, and freebies, attention, and dressing up a girl for the gram.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good GOD Can she ever grieve privately. She is actually presenting herself to be a bit unhinged with these mad made up stories. I’m sorry now but there is a lot more going on in life than an mc. She needs to draw a line under this and refrain from snotting into the phone every 3 days 🙄 not one person wants to see it!

Reactions: 19
She sent the foetus for genetic testing and she will know the sex of it soon. Dies anyone else think she's going to have a big show off gender reveal? She's absolutely nuts and I think she's capable of it.
Yep and a name reveal too...

Reactions: 1
She actually took luke swimming all by herself. She's spending time with her own child. I find it strange that she tags her bf and not his biological father in his achievements.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She actually took luke swimming all by herself. She's spending time with her own child. I find it strange that she tags her bf and not his biological father in his achievements.
Sure what do you expect with a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She left slimming world what exactly is the job she’s on about. I’m sorry if I come across as insensitive I just can’t deal with the selling o r minute crying the next crying. Her story is not unfamiliar and unfortunately many have gone through this. We all deal with grief in our own way. Sarah really needs to stay off the phone, talk to Jean and ‘just be’with Luke.

Reactions: 9
I only discovered this one when she was already pregnant. So I've been trying to get this timeline down....they met in 2020 right? Did they start trying for a baby right away? Did she Jump straight to IVF? I have pretty severe PCOS and was told to try naturally and with medication for a year each before starting down the road of fertility treatments. We had baby no.1 with the help of medication. I just don't understand. Did she have IVF for the craic? It was our absolute last resort and we ended up needing it for baby no.2, but we tried literally everything else first both times. Did she even try anything else? It doesn't feel like there's enough time...🤔

Also, anyone willing to bet on how long it'll take her to have a 'miracle baby'? She's desperate to hold onto Keet and she sees a baby as the way of doing that

She left slimming world what exactly is the job she’s on about. I’m sorry if I come across as insensitive I just can’t deal with the selling o r minute crying the next crying. Her story is not unfamiliar and unfortunately many have gone through this. We all deal with grief in our own way. Sarah really needs to stay off the phone, talk to Jean and ‘just be’with Luke.
She's talking about her shilling shite on Instagram. Such hard work 🙄 she'd lose it if she had to do an actual job 😂

Reactions: 7
I’d say he’s moved out or she trying to make it look like he has. Social on to her. Single parent should be living alone or else the income of the boyfriend is taken into account.

Reactions: 15
She needs to shut the F up! Sell, sell, sell all week and day yesterday. Then again, on with the fake crying, trembling lip and smirks. Is she for real! I've never seen the likes of it. Basically, she is on with the crying and sad story for pity etc as she needs social media to become her full time job. Why not get even a part time job and stop making a show of yourself online. I have no pity for her at all as the whole thing was fake last night in my opinion. Absolutely adores herself then saying the "friend" said the dress was stunning on her. What friend? Also, read a book.. can she even read?! Sorry but she really pissed me off. Getting her hair done, no job and posting about her magic laser for her moustache and then on with the poor me and crocodile tears! Yes, well done Sarah for raising your OWN child today!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.