Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tacky as duck angel is gonna be taken off to the garden and spray painted pink or blue when they find out the gender of baby o Connor!
Did she have to put the small Xmas teddy beside the shrine just to get another chance to show it off?? duck off sarah and give your head a wobble

Reactions: 11
I'm glad someone remembered Luke existed and #gifted him something coz she's too busy buying personalised tatt for Baby O'Connor to remember him or spend a few quid on him.

Kids love putting up the Christmas tree but even today it couldn't be about Luke, it had to be about Baby O'Connor 🤬

Reactions: 22
Two things here

1. who the duck makes those really weird monstrosities like memorial angel Christmas tree toppers?
2. Baby footprints - a baby generally can't walk for bleeping ages, let alone a foetus at 3 months gestation... Im being pedantic but thing one erks me so much

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Never? You've been together like 5 minutes pet. Took my fella 9 years 😂 and we'd already planned the wedding bit before the ring arrived...
duck me she isn't half fishing.... the smell of desperation off that chat.... it wouldn't surprise me if she made sonic send that to her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never? You've been together like 5 minutes pet. Took my fella 9 years 😂 and we'd already planned the wedding bit before the ring arrived...
Omg I’m cringing with the absolute bang of desperation off her. She is such a pity!!

Reactions: 13
I cannot wait for the break up. The fall out is going to be insane. Putin & all will be running for cover 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is the woman who supposedly had the gastric surgery and was passing it off as sw loss. I've no idea if it's true though, does anyone know? Sorry to derail. Just wondering I'd sw are on the way out? 🤔
She magically gained 8,000 followers on Instagram this week 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And the point of the dummy video is what?

Proof she left her son with someone she'd only known a short time? Let him parent her child and make decisions about his dodie that his parents should?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Christ did he tell her he’ll propose when she has his baby? “I’ll ever get a ring at this rate” 😳

Yet. She didn't put up a 4th sock *yet*. There's 35 days to go.
she'll say someone sent it to her #gifted But she will have ordered it herself. Baby Majella O’Connor

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And the point of the dummy video is what?

Proof she left her son with someone she'd only known a short time? Let him parent her child and make decisions about his dodie that his parents should?
How bleeping dare he make that decision about when someone else's child gets rid of their dummy.....just more proof of what a pig ignorant bigot he is 🤬 Luke is not your child and he never will be no matter how much Burps pushes the "stepped up Dad" bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.