Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn’t celebrate a cousins birthday with a dinner out?? 💁🏼‍♀️
If I manage to write a happy birthday on birthday and stick a 🎉🥳 on then I really like them 😂. She likely heard Ross heaneys and invited herself the big bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that as soon as I see #collab #Ad etc I instantly flick on until I don’t. I don’t care what she is waffling on about I just couldn’t give a shite what she’s selling 🙄

Reactions: 52
The last thing she needs now is to start Derma shaving her face, she will end up looking like the bearded lady

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My prayers have been answered 🎉🎉🎉 she's gonna sort out that hairy face of hers! About bloody time! Shaving the lip for how long and never thought about defuzzing her big hairy face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sell sell sell, duck off Burp, no one listens to your sales drivelling after jellygate

Reactions: 15
She even dresses like her meals now 😳 she looks like a fruit salad sweet in that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s manic, desperate to turn every second of her day into a sale, QVC channel now she’s obviously fucked and needs to rely on her “sideline” now…..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.