Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why did the angel have to be engraved, like why not just put an angel on the tree and they can just know what it represents? More fucking tat looking for sympathy and attention. Lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
She’s an absolute sap 🙈🤣 just when we thought she couldn’t sink any lower she give us that stupid angel on the tree 🤣🤣 is she going to put that up every year like? 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
No next year it'll be angel baby burke cause keith will be long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would you buy a maternity dress when she knew she’d only be what 15 weeks pregnant?! I didn’t but any maternity clothes until nearly 6-7 months! The dr rang and said congrats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🤦‍♀️ as if he’d even remember her especially if he was ringin for an apt for Luke. All he’d have is her name and number he wouldn’t be whipping out her medical notes 🤣🤣drs busy enough without ringing people unnecessarily congratulating them on their pregnancy 😂also, I can’t stand anyone going on social media whinging and ‘cryin’. Do it in private you fuck’n Attention seeking fool

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Two things here

1. who the fuck makes those really weird monstrosities like memorial angel Christmas tree toppers?
2. Baby footprints - a baby generally can't walk for fucking ages, let alone a foetus at 3 months gestation... Im being pedantic but thing one erks me so much

• Heart

Patchamatcha

This is pure insta-grief not the horrible all consuming grief that life throws at us, she is making money from this and although I don't know the ins and outs of engagement etc on her insta page im guessing the wobbly lips and fake crying are her most viewed, so we can expect lots more...when I see her bate into a jacket staring out her bed room window all happy clappy than the nxt post is lying on the couch doing her best to squeeze a tear out I honestly have to wonder ...where have we all gone wrong accepting this shit on our feed, she is making a mockery of real grief 😔 I unfollowed after the laughter over laying out your dead in their best clothes some month's back, that was such a slap in the face to me.she is a damaged person and honestly between her and keet that poor little boy doesn't stand a chance ,

• Heart

gotstogo

VIP Member
She's annoyed me going on about how she's not doing a food shop because she has 'such a busy week'.

A. Get an actual job and you'll know what busy actually is

B. Luke still needs to eat....

• Heart

Jembelle

VIP Member
Ya think loosing her baby would make her take a long hard look and herself and realize maybe she should stop some of her anger and hate. Nope 5 weeks after loosing her baby she’s back at bashing Brian. Did karma not teach this one anything !

brandambassador

VIP Member
The rant lastnight and then the half story about the hospital calling… I don’t believe it for a minute I think everytime she fights with Keith she’s making up lies about the hospital calling her or someone sending her a nasty message and maybe he feels sorry for her then… the emphasis on ‘ we didn’t know they’d be ringing us’- newsflash that’s how most phone calls work love.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Imagine taking a source of comfort from a child going through his parents breaking up, a new partner for his ma and a global pandemic 😷 something really bothers me about that and letting someone who barely knows the child be the one to do it!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Addd

VIP Member
I don’t normally ever defend Brian and still think he should be doing way more, but could you imagine how psychotic she is behind the scenes with him. She seems to be completely unhinged and a totally bully. Her page has to be the most negative out there

LucyLou43

No pictures I don't believe she wud film it for sure there's trouble in Onslow for sure
Did ye not see the tic toc video - ah lads there's a flash of Keith's teeth and it's like that time Ross from friends bleached his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Danni78

Its obvious she was let go from SW.
If it was her choice we would never hear the end of it, it's not as if she has another job lined up.
Such lies when she was talking about that smoothie thing.
Anything she promotes actually puts me off buying it, that exerfy or whatever its called why are they getting an overweight lazy slob to advertise active wear, can't see the marketing team was going with that one at all.

That horrible orange granny dress sure thats not even her audience target market would even wear that it was one of the ugliest things she put on her and thats saying something!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Someone here called it anyway that there would be a big deal made about the "angel" at the top 🙄
Yes she was sniffing at one point about an angel decoration and how "I said I wasn't going to show it, I said I wouldn't show it, sniff sniff" .

Ive no crystal ball but I *suspect* she IS going to show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31