Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @MojitoMel for the winning thread title.

Thread #53 already, following on from the not so breaking news Burp has resigned from Slimming World.

She left with her head held high 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone find that green blazer and burn it pls

she resigned my arse!!! Fired sarah you were fired!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you to @MojitoMel for the winning thread title.

Thread #53 already, following on from the not so breaking news Burp has resigned from Slimming World.

She left with her head held high 😜
I'm honoured to have created the thread title hot off the back of the news that Burp has exited Slimming World stage right only to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix on her new journey as a full-time mad bastard, from the school of hard knocks, as she heads for the isle of hope isle of tears. I'm off to fry off 3 kgs of mince to keep me going for 5-7 working days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me, I just checked the slimming world website and can't see any group in the commons anymore?

Posting a competition to her grid for a company who is paying her and no effort gone in - green blazer over a hoodie! 🤢

Reactions: 5
The jacket over the tracksuit....I just can't. Also her makeup tutorial........her brushes are as crusty as her bed sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone is slagging the blazer hoodie and it's while looking on her she doesn't/can't style it properly the clothes she picks are atrocious or beddys hand me downs. I personally do enjoy a hoodie blazer combo so I've attached some pics of how it looks if done correctly. And what I assume this half wit thinks she looks like. Or am I also delusional and failing miserably

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Everyone is slagging the blazer hoodie and it's while looking on her she doesn't/can't style it properly the clothes she picks are atrocious or beddys hand me downs. I personally do enjoy a hoodie blazer combo so I've attached some pics of how it looks if done correctly. And what I assume this half wit thinks she looks like. Or am I also delusional and failing miserably
Sooooo, really thin women can pull off a chunky hoody under a blazer is what yer sayin'? 🤔

Reactions: 7
They all look tit tbh.
The fact sarah looks like the sugar puff monster makes her look even worse 🥴

Sooooo, really thin women can pull off a chunky hoody under a blazer is what yer sayin'? 🤔
Nobody can pull that look off as it is horrendous. Whether you are a size 8 or a size 18.. no one should leave the house like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't LLL buy a load of expensive blazers with zip off hoods in the states cause her sis in law had them and then never put them on her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never mentioned size once in my comment I said Sarah couldn't style or pick clothes to save her life. I googled hoodie blazer combo and that's what came up would you like me to post a plus size Google search aswell. As I have seen many ladies that aren't "stick thin" pull it off in my opinion. This bleep just isn't one of them!

They all look tit tbh.
The fact sarah looks like the sugar puff monster makes her look even worse 🥴

Nobody can pull that look off as it is horrendous. Whether you are a size 8 or a size 18.. no one should leave the house like that
I do like it and I shall continue to wear them. Thanks for your honest opinion tho 😂 I love brutally honest witches x that Is a genuine compliment just incase I offend anyone else this evening ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually dont mind the hoody blazer combo in those pics, if i wore it id look shite though 😂 id still look better than burp mind u

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.