Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_3741.png

Worried about chemtrails but not when she’s on her 5/6th? Flight this month. Concerned about radiation from fingerprint but not worried about the Nintendo switch. Got it 👍🏼👌🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

wellingtonboots

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I watched an old TOWIE episode the other day in which mark & Lauren go to a wedding fair, and Sam is modelling the wedding dresses and Mark whispers ‘that’s the closest she’ll ever get to wearing a wedding dress’ ouch! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

GoldSilver

VIP Member
When the kids are adults…

Nelly - bald and dating a no good Essex criminal

Arthur - Doing a Del Boy and Rodney with Chatty

Then Baby Paul will be sat at home gaming while he waits for Sam and Paul to peg it. Then he’ll inherit all their estate apart from a tenner that will be shared between Rosie and Edward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Cherrypie123

I’m actually so bored and frustrated at her constantly pushing child safety issues on her Instagram, mainly child exploitation, peadophiles etc when she openly shares SO much of all of her children DAILY on her social media. Pictures of all of them when they were babies in just a nappy, in the bath, the children topless, them kissing, images that can be edited by vile animals out there such as them eating etc. Let’s not forget she made an income from the moment her first child was conceived via a TV program, there’s not one thing of her child’s lives that she doesn’t document and share. I just find it SO hypocritical I can’t bare it. She KNOWS at least one of all of her children’s pictures will be used by these predators yet she still shares them openly with the world with zero consent from them and in the next breath is like “oh guys watch out theres pedos about” No shit Sherlock so as a parent who keeps harping on about this issue to your millions of followers (strangers)… PROTECT YOUR OWN CHILDREN. I just do not understand the mentally. She’s also best friends with Luisa Zissman who is constantly preaching about not putting kids online which I completely agree with, I get not putting your children online, I don’t and won’t because you just don’t know who can abuse your child’s imagine regardless of if you have 10 followers of 100000, never mind the possibility safety implications from pictures of them in their uniforms etc. I just know in a few years time so many of theses kids will be troubled and some possibly even come forward and out there parents and how they have been exploited during a time they couldn’t consent to (yes I’m looking at you Saccone Jolys). Anyway rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
The below is long and therefore not suitable for the next title but I wanted to share with you lovely lot nonetheless:

Sam Faiers #18 Life in Surrey couldn't be grander, did charity work in Uganda but at every wedding Sam's still a bystander, all because Paul can't stand her

Edited courtesy of @GalGal sugestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2145514You have been scammed Sam and there is nothing you can do about it .....

It's not that when you have small businesses in doing work and you manipulate them into doing the work for free for publicity, and they probably don't get anymore work out of it anyway so small companies have ran at a loss because of you.

I'm sure you can afford to take the financial loss unlike them.
But it's fine for her to copy the clothes from that small business that she demanded loads of freebies from then ripped off? Karma's a bitch innit Mamph?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Big Baby Paul will soon have Gaynor living with them 100% she wont even have a little Granny annex she’ll probs just co-sleep with them all
BBP, baby Paul and Gaynor in the master bedroom. Sam and Edward in another room and Rosie in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Eirawen

VIP Member
When the kids are adults…

Nelly - bald and dating a no good Essex criminal

Arthur - Doing a Del Boy and Rodney with Chatty

Then Baby Paul will be sat at home gaming while he waits for Sam and Paul to peg it. Then he’ll inherit all their estate apart from a tenner that will be shared between Rosie and Edward.
I think Arfur will join a gang and will have a vast collection of knuckle dusters. Nellay will be on Love Island and any other reality show that will have her apart from the ones that require any intelligence and she will be wearing wigs by the age of 26.

Little Paul will still be the spoilt one and Rosie will leave home and go and live in a Teepee making her own jewellery doing yoga and have several pet cats, Sam and Paul will be horrified and disown her but Sue will go and see her quite often. Edward will have anger issues and end up trying to kill his father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here but hoping someone can help me out 😄 how has Sam "invented" this product? She's hardly a scientist 😆 does she bulk buy and then slap her own label on it I am just so confused 🙈
That’ll be Paul in the kitchen hard at work after curing Crohns.

Eye of newt,
tongue of toad,
rub on face,
look less like chode.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I find it so odd that they celebrate their kids’ birthdays staying at posh hotels - surely you don’t give a shit when you are 6??
---
Seems like it’s much more about Mamph trying to portray herself as a ‘posh gal’ than giving the children the celebration they want

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Ggxx

‘The only time we sat down was when I was breastfeeding or you was bottlefeeding’. We get the point Sam. You breastfeed and Billie doesn’t. Snoooooze.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

GalGal

VIP Member
Yes! Just found my old posts from when I first watched the horror that was that first ever baby diaries show…View attachment 2251665
So funny I've been lurking on this thread and watched this today. The only nice he says is hearing the baby's heartbeat makes him feel good.
When Sam's struggling to get up (because she's pregnant) the midwife suggests she roll into her side so she rolls towards Paul and he says 'don't roll this way' the midwife says 'she can roll whichever way she likes'. Why doesn't he want to help her up?
When Sam's mum is talking about Sam having the baby in hospital the staff asked Sam if she wanted pain relief, Paul answered for her and said 'she doesn't anything' the staff member repeated the question and made clear they were asking Samantha not him.
When talking about a home birth the midwife asks him what his tea and toast making skills are like and he says good, Sam says he's never made her tea and toast!
Oh and refusing to go to dinner that Sam's mum planned because she wanted to meet Gaynor, unforgivable.
I could feel sorry for Sam if she hadn't stuck around and had two more kids with him. He's vile vile vile, puts me off men.

• Wow

N-NewGirl

No I’m sorry give her a fucking break, she’s there in and amongst it seeing it all first hand. And I bet it’s fucking scary. I applaud her for this.

• Heart
  • Sick