Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlisle89

I'm rewatching The Baby Diaries, and BBP is so, so weird and obstructive. The way he didn't want BP to go to nursery and claimed that he'd learn enough from him and Sam. Of all the people on God's green earth, those two are the least competent teachers.

Reactions: 34

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
can you remember when Sam got her hair cut and everyone said she looks like carol??? I cracked up so much!
Pic your favourite look.
Sam Faiers arrives at the UK Premiere of 'The Amazing Spider-Man' at Odeon Leicester Square.jpeg

5d0a2cbd240000300f925c35.jpeg

0_Sam-Faiers-throwback-photo.png

Number one is a nice updo for when she marries paul. Number 3 makes her look like shes from whoville.

Suzie looks nice and actually Caucasian for once, the colour on her these days you'd think she's Ethiopian not English

• Haha
I get that raising awareness is brilliant but she's wanting to raise 80k....she could donate that...and her rich mates and sister. Why ask the general public. Out your hands in your own deep pockets
This is what always annoys me when celebs ask people to donate. You've got millions, and your friends have millions. You lot could raise the whole lot without begging off people with little.

Summernights

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I watched an old TOWIE episode the other day in which mark & Lauren go to a wedding fair, and Sam is modelling the wedding dresses and Mark whispers ‘that’s the closest she’ll ever get to wearing a wedding dress’ ouch! :ROFLMAO:
He jynxed her with some voodoo magick that day

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Disneylover

VIP Member
I think a lot of people went off Sam when she fucked off to the Maldives during lockdown and tried to keep it a secret (she failed miserably). She certainly showed her true colours. That, along with the whole Surrey carry on is enough to tell me what a twat she is.
The pair of them have no talent and have both been extremely lucky, I mean Billie never even had her own storyline in bloody Towie, the most exposure she had was the row with Chloe Sims. Thick as shit the lot of them. Hopefully it won’t be too long until the ‘influencer’ work runs dry 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Shares a tiktok about a child predator then posts a picture of her children, one of which appears to be naked. Make it make sense Manfa 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I’m just watching old TOWIE and Sam is dating Eliot but texting Joey. She is SO needy. Wanting them both to want her and say how much they love her. Making out she’s not bothered but sooo bothered. She was desperate for a ring even back then. Doesn’t care who from, but wanting to be a Mrs. No wonder BBP won’t ask her.
She got a ring back then off Joey Essex :ROFLMAO: Can't get one of Paul though...
---
First time commenting on this thread
I did used to like her but I went off her when she ripped off a small business local to me
It was the personalised initial sets she had been asking for samples gifting for months and they had been sending them her then next minute she was launching the exact same business
Not sure if anyone else remembers this

• Wow
  • Angry
Did anyone listen to the pod this week? Sam saying she wouldn’t let her children use a finger print scanner for their lunches cause of “radiation”. How thick is she???

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
Remember when Sam was pregnant with little Paul and BBP would only allow her to buy white clothes and then when he was being toilet trained she had bought him pants with colours/ characters etc he told her he was to only wear white pants? He’s a crackpot I don’t know how she hasn’t told him to fuck off long ago!

• Wow

Shinythings

VIP Member
So I've just caught the end of their show whilst waiting for the next thing to be on. Sam and Paul are discussing pre-school. How has she not fucked this guy off? I was infuriated by him after a couple of minutes. He's a giant child. He wants his kid not to have an education because he didn't like going to school and 'every kid wants to stay at home and not go out'. No they don't. Stop projecting.

He came across to me like he's on the spectrum with how rigid and unable to see anyone else's view he is.

• Wow

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
It’s a control thing, something he can hold over her. It’s common for men who do this to then find someone younger when the woman is ‘too old’ and marry that person instead. He’s an abusive twat so I don’t know why she’d want to marry him anyway.

Boring myself here but HOW can she have the brass neck to put up all that stuff about protecting children online when she posts every tedious minute of her three’s daily life??? Is she really that stupid (YES)

Reactions: 31

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Paul Junior is a spoiled brat back in the Mummy Diaries days but I don't know much about Rosie and Edward* because since they quit TV I don't follow them on socials. I do, however, see them pop up on the DM showbiz site.

*I still love the name as it's my son's moniker. His middle name isn't Paul though.
Paul was such a lovely little baby. Slowly but surely that wet whelk Big Paul ruined him. Turned him into an identikit brat of himself. Indoctrinated into talking down to Smanfa and getting his own way just like he did with his own creepy Mother. The whole lot of them are off the scale weird.

• Heart

wellingtonboots

The one I just watched:
Sam: I’m not having anymore kids until I’m married
Luisa: you won’t be having anymore kids then…

🙊🙊 brutal! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Sianxo

An Insta post about all struggling with kids on a flight, all whilst including a photo of Paul with his headphones on watching the football 😂😂😂 what is she doing with him

• Haha

Poppykisses87

Does anyone else remember the episode during / post Covid and (something along the lines I can’t remember exactly) he realised shes wife material as she’s been staying at home cooking and cleaning. Her beady eyes were gleaming and I thought it was awful. 3 years later and still no movement on that!

I can’t stand her with a passion but echoing others - she could have bagged herself someone a lot better (and richer)