Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an early episode of Mummy diaries the other day, in which Sam has a Spanish teacher round to sing nursery rhymes to baby Paul in Spanish. Then she played his YouTube nursery rhymes to him in Spanish to make him bilingual. What a twit :LOL:
I watched that recently too, i think a few eps later when Billie is trying on wedding dresses Sam goes to Paul say Gracias, but obvs pronounced the spanish way of Gra-thias. I cringed so hard the kid was about 1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kids had more ‘hobbies’ than I’ve had hot dinners. She always tried to make out her kids are the best at everything - I can imagine she’s very tiresome and not popular at the school gate
If she can get them out of bed for school that is 🫢

Yes I remember that with the Spanish teacher acting like he was a child genius 😭 remember when they went to a designer clothes shop to kit out the little Prince and BBP was insisting they buy him a designer jacket in 2 colours and it was clearly going to be too small for him in about a month and BBP insisted they get that one and not the bigger size as if the kid was going to bleeping shrink. Then she said BBP was demanding his own baby changing bag now that he was ‘sort of starting to look after the baby sometimes for a bit’ at this point BP was like 1 year old 😭 bleeping unbelievable then she was going on about how she dresses him in the same clothes as Prince George 😴 get a bleeping personality

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So I've just caught the end of their show whilst waiting for the next thing to be on. Sam and Paul are discussing pre-school. How has she not fucked this guy off? I was infuriated by him after a couple of minutes. He's a giant child. He wants his kid not to have an education because he didn't like going to school and 'every kid wants to stay at home and not go out'. No they don't. Stop projecting.

He came across to me like he's on the spectrum with how rigid and unable to see anyone else's view he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So I've just caught the end of their show whilst waiting for the next thing to be on. Sam and Paul are discussing pre-school. How has she not fucked this guy off? I was infuriated by him after a couple of minutes. He's a giant child. He wants his kid not to have an education because he didn't like going to school and 'every kid wants to stay at home and not go out'. No they don't. Stop projecting.

He came across to me like he's on the spectrum with how rigid and unable to see anyone else's view he is.
I'd love to know what he brings to the table. Regardless of what people think about her businesses, she currently has 2 successful ones. Revive collagen seems to be doing v well! All whilst pretty much doing everything for him and her kids. She must have the patience of a saint!

Reactions: 17
I'd love to know what he brings to the table. Regardless of what people think about her businesses, she currently has 2 successful ones. Revive collagen seems to be doing v well! All whilst pretty much doing everything for him and her kids. She must have the patience of a saint!
Must be where she got the name saint avenue from .. but we all know how well that went 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve thought the same. It’s why I’m surprised they haven’t got married, to ensure he gets a share if they split up. Unless he’s very confident she will never leave.

Reactions: 10
she's said a few times recently how he's been away working. wasn't there talk about some private jet business recently?

Reactions: 4
He goes on like he wants a traditional wife, which is fine, but he’s also expecting her to be a modern wife. And to cap it all off he won’t even make her his wife! What a pisstaker!

Reactions: 30
New range of that shite she invented out today, it’s a menopause range
I am her target market as Peri but would rather drink my own piss.

Rosie is looking grown up though and the pic of her and Granny Gaynor they look so alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the latest episode of the pod Sam tells the story of her taxi driver being fined in LA.
A THOUSAND DOLLARS - all because she had to run into the shop :oops:
Was anyone else like ???! Why are you sharing this anecdote when it only makes you look like a dick?
I'm not even saying she should have paid (we all know she could afford it/or like, try to help with covering it as a work expense on the trip?), but telling us that was just icky. She's so out of touch

• Wow
Reactions: 28
On the latest episode of the pod Sam tells the story of her taxi driver being fined in LA.
A THOUSAND DOLLARS - all because she had to run into the shop :oops:
Was anyone else like ???! Why are you sharing this anecdote when it only makes you look like a dick?
I'm not even saying she should have paid (we all know she could afford it/or like, try to help with covering it as a work expense on the trip?), but telling us that was just icky. She's so out of touch
Was very cunty of her. She could have charged it as a work expense. God knows how much that poor driver earns, i bet that was a fair wack for him. Yet shes ok prancing about buying Cartier sunglasses for her new ambassador so she can crawl up his arse and i bet thats not coming out of her personal pocket! bleeping idiot. I dont know why i listen 🫠

Reactions: 22
I’ve just listened to the podcast and just wish Billie would have called her out for not paying the driver’s fine. I bet Suzie would’ve 😕

Reactions: 19
Does everyone in Essex get taught to say “I done this” instead of I did. I can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 30
IMG_3741.png

Worried about chemtrails but not when she’s on her 5/6th? Flight this month. Concerned about radiation from fingerprint but not worried about the Nintendo switch. Got it 👍🏼👌🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I don’t know what it is but I can’t take to her kids.
Paul Junior is a spoiled brat back in the Mummy Diaries days but I don't know much about Rosie and Edward* because since they quit TV I don't follow them on socials. I do, however, see them pop up on the DM showbiz site.

*I still love the name as it's my son's moniker. His middle name isn't Paul though.

Reactions: 7
She still doesn’t get the irony of her posting stuff about child trafficking and then following it with pictures of her kids does she?
So she’s sat on the plane with the kids whilst that selfish layabout of a not fiancé/husband has a relaxing flight elsewhere on the plane. Why does she put up with it? 🙄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.