Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if BBP does too?
Wasn’t he a dealer someone came on here to say 🤣🤣🤣

also, remember in lockdown when he was doing PT and looked a fair bit slimmer, these recent pics he looks bigger than ever!!???

Also, remember when Sam wanted him to do a podcast - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve said this before on this thread but I feel it’s worth mentioning again. I used to date someone in the showbiz industry (not a celeb). He said he once met Samantha or Sam as she was known back then, at a party. He said she was off her face ❄ and licked his face…but yeah, suncream is really dangerous 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve said this before on this thread but I feel it’s worth mentioning again. I used to date someone in the showbiz industry (not a celeb). He said he once met Samantha or Sam as she was known back then, at a party. He said she was off her face ❄ and licked his face…but yeah, suncream is really dangerous 🙄
I met her once when she was dating Joey. He was really polite. She stormed off in a huff. Only came back and was nice when I told her my brother gave me her book as a present 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have family in Essex and it’s well known that in certain brentwood clubs Sam, Billie and ferne would get drunk stoned and physically attack random women on their night out. It backfired a few times (when Sam and Billie got beaten up 🤣 ) but they were/are nasty girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They are both OBSESSED with the ex England players and wags. The Terrys and now The Coles.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have family in Essex and it’s well known that in certain brentwood clubs Sam, Billie and ferne would get drunk stoned and physically attack random women on their night out. It backfired a few times (when Sam and Billie got beaten up 🤣 ) but they were/are nasty girls.
That does not surprise me, after all, Sam and Billie's 'attack' was extremely suspect. At least she got a visit from Mark though?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not listened to the podcast for a while but thought i would check it out today…Shes going on about the cole wedding shes just been at with john terry etc but on the beg for stuff to auction for a charity event. Even mentioned having to resort to putting a signed messi thing paul has 🙄

Reactions: 7
They are both OBSESSED with the ex England players and wags. The Terrys and now The Coles.
Couldn't Manph have held on for a football player, even one from the Vanarama league? Actually, scratch that, the Vanarama guys aren't full time are they? Maybe the Championship then?

After all of that time spent working in the Ilford branch of Lloyd's Bank, topless modelling, TOWIE fame and then eventually meeting BBP in Sheesh? What an impressive career and relationship trajectory *that* is?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That does not surprise me, after all, Sam and Billie's 'attack' was extremely suspect. At least she got a visit from Mark though?
Billie got beaten up by the girl greg was going out with (he was cheating on her with billie)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.