Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlisle89

She and Bill also slagged off Tattle Life on the podcast! They pretended that they barely remembered the name of the website, but you know for damn sure that they both come on here and check what the plebs are saying about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to the pod this week? Sam saying she wouldn’t let her children use a finger print scanner for their lunches cause of “radiation”. How thick is she???
yeah she Was on about chem trails recently too. She’s been on more flights in the last 5 months than I have in the last 5 years.

Reactions: 31

orangehead

VIP Member
I'd love to know what he brings to the table. Regardless of what people think about her businesses, she currently has 2 successful ones. Revive collagen seems to be doing v well! All whilst pretty much doing everything for him and her kids. She must have the patience of a saint!
He goes on like he wants a traditional wife, which is fine, but he’s also expecting her to be a modern wife. And to cap it all off he won’t even make her his wife! What a pisstaker!

Reactions: 30

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
She got a ring back then off Joey Essex :ROFLMAO: Can't get one of Paul though...
---
First time commenting on this thread
I did used to like her but I went off her when she ripped off a small business local to me
It was the personalised initial sets she had been asking for samples gifting for months and they had been sending them her then next minute she was launching the exact same business
Not sure if anyone else remembers this
I went off her when she took stock from under her mum and sisters nose when they went looking for ideas. She’s definitely out for herself and would throw anyone under the bus if it meant she got what she wanted.

• Wow

YouDoYouHun

Does everyone in Essex get taught to say “I done this” instead of I did. I can’t get my head around it.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Sams hotel in Dubai for ten nights is about £20k. That’s absolutely insane.

and as for the Maldives trip, don’t even wanna know!How are their kids ever going to appreciate anything in life when they wake up to breakfast in a swimming pool looking over the ocean in the Maldives as a little Easter break at 8 years old 😂 it’s mental. This is a trip of a life time for most people and they do it 3 times a year! So lucky but good luck to nellys future husband 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

london89

Chatty Member
I personally think he should have proposed when they had little Paul. It was a pre covid world by far, she was so hyper for marriage etc. I don't think he has any intention of proposing, ever. Imagine they're wedding now, you know it would be full of the Surrey set who didn't even know them until recently. Slimey Surrey Agent will be best man. All the food will come from the Surrey organic farm. Little Paul and Edward would be center stage whilst Rosie, Suzy and Billie are given seats at the back. Gaynor will be walking Paul down the aisle. Sharon Canu will be a bridesmaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever commented on here before but this story she put on her instagram has really pissed me off!

Just why? I can’t even find the words to describe what I’m trying to say here but I’ve got a son at home with me and it’s me and him. No “father/male” figure (by choice of mine just to add), so why can’t I teach my son to be a gentleman?!

She needs to send her boyfriend Paul to these lessons because he surely doesn’t know how to treat a woman
Paul has a poor relationship with his dad doesn't he and so does Sam herself. So it's probably a sensitive subject for them. I bet they even think that Paul is such a great dad and is breaking the generational trauma etc. Not that I think BBP is any sort of a father figure. He doesn't work, he's useless round the house and he's not even nice to Sam... she'd better see if that teacher has any space for her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lotsofopinions

On the latest episode of the pod Sam tells the story of her taxi driver being fined in LA.
A THOUSAND DOLLARS - all because she had to run into the shop :oops:
Was anyone else like ???! Why are you sharing this anecdote when it only makes you look like a dick?
I'm not even saying she should have paid (we all know she could afford it/or like, try to help with covering it as a work expense on the trip?), but telling us that was just icky. She's so out of touch

• Wow

london89

Chatty Member
I reckon words have been said by Sue and Billie over the years when she had the first baby and that’s why they ended up moving to Surrey. I honestly don’t believe Sam would have ended up in Surrey if she had met a normal man. It’s 100% to keep some distance between families

swimming

VIP Member
Big Paul must be rubbing his bloody hands together at the brand name of the business. She’s doing all the work and putting that lump of shites name all over it!

Fucks sake be an independent woman, leave him, raise your children, pay your bills…. You don’t need that cling on hanging from you all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27