Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ranting about trafficking makes her look mad….saying the police don’t care if children go missing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The ranting about trafficking makes her look mad….saying the police don’t care if children go missing?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Loads of the influencers are sharing that video…. Yet they show so much of their own children to thousands/millions of strangers daily . The mind boggles 😢

Reactions: 14
Everyone in the comments congratulating them on their engagement 😆 I'm sure she does this on purpose as I'm sure its a mirror image so it's actually her right hand (correct me if I'm wrong)
Dunno it looks like she is making a hefty point about the ring so maybe he has popped the question after all?

Reactions: 2
Paul’s teeth really annoy me, it’s the fangs. Can’t explain my irrational hatred of them but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone in the comments congratulating them on their engagement 😆 I'm sure she does this on purpose as I'm sure its a mirror image so it's actually her right hand (correct me if I'm wrong)
No way has he proposed. Sam love, we’re used to these photos where you think you’re stringing us along. We dont fall for it anymore.

Reactions: 7
Everyone in the comments congratulating them on their engagement  I'm sure she does this on purpose as I'm sure its a mirror image so it's actually her right hand (correct me if I'm wrong)
i came here to see what ppl thght after reading DMail wondering if they were engaged. I saw the photo before that and hadnt seen the ring just her lovingly looking at him and him lovingly looking at himself in the mirror. I really cant see them ever getting hitched apart from if he wants to dump her and get half her money. I wonder if they all still sleep together

Reactions: 10
“Hi from Dubai”
“Hi from the Maldives”
Goodbye from the UK, you pair of bragging, talentless chavs 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sams hotel in Dubai for ten nights is about £20k. That’s absolutely insane.

and as for the Maldives trip, don’t even wanna know!How are their kids ever going to appreciate anything in life when they wake up to breakfast in a swimming pool looking over the ocean in the Maldives as a little Easter break at 8 years old 😂 it’s mental. This is a trip of a life time for most people and they do it 3 times a year! So lucky but good luck to nellys future husband 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Paul’s teeth really annoy me, it’s the fangs. Can’t explain my irrational hatred of them but here we are.
I honestly thought it was just me 😂 LP’s will be the same, they talk exactly the same too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sams hotel in Dubai for ten nights is about £20k. That’s absolutely insane.

and as for the Maldives trip, don’t even wanna know!How are their kids ever going to appreciate anything in life when they wake up to breakfast in a swimming pool looking over the ocean in the Maldives as a little Easter break at 8 years old  it’s mental. This is a trip of a life time for most people and they do it 3 times a year! So lucky but good luck to nellys future husband 
ive always wanted to go to the Maldives even before it became popular but it will be a miracle if i get there. But she said yest that they are also filming for their show so it will all be paid for by itv. I could imagine if i ever got there them lot would be in the next chalet saying aww arfur, aww nellie, aww margot with their drawl that they do. I think id cry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.