Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring myself here but HOW can she have the brass neck to put up all that stuff about protecting children online when she posts every tedious minute of her three’s daily life??? Is she really that stupid (YES)

Reactions: 31
‘The only time we sat down was when I was breastfeeding or you was bottlefeeding’. We get the point Sam. You breastfeed and Billie doesn’t. Snoooooze.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘The only time we sat down was when I was breastfeeding or you was bottlefeeding’. We get the point Sam. You breastfeed and Billie doesn’t. Snoooooze.
Is that what she said!! What a witch. I’ll have to listen tomorrow

Reactions: 9
She could have saved a brain cell and the movements in her fake face if she just said ‘we only sat down to feed the babies’ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
that was ridiculous,
Talk about trying to make a point. I don't think Billie cares about not breastfeeding it was her decision

Reactions: 7
Their grammar is shocking! Especially as they seem to think they're some kind of middle class mansion dwellers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always laugh when she starts some detailed story, she puts that voice on where she over pronounces words then out comes the WE WAS mid sentence. She’s clearly tried to change her accent/speak more eloquently so I’m surprised no one has told her to stop saying WE WAS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always laugh when she starts some detailed story, she puts that voice on where she over pronounces words then out comes the WE WAS mid sentence. She’s clearly tried to change her accent/speak more eloquently so I’m surprised no one has told her to stop saying WE WAS
You can take the girl out of Essex....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she speaks makes me think that despite her moving to Surrey, she's still mixing in the same type of circles as she did in Essex. It's common for people to change the way the speak depending on who you hang out with, and I think she's very much with the noveau riche footballer / used car salesman types rather than the posh mums with investment banker husbands who went to Oxbridge etc

She's common as muck and will always stick out like a sore thumb regardless of upper class pursuits such as skiing trips etc

I'd go so far as to say Luisa Zissman is the "poshest" friend Sam has ever had

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way she speaks makes me think that despite her moving to Surrey, she's still mixing in the same type of circles as she did in Essex. It's common for people to change the way the speak depending on who you hang out with, and I think she's very much with the noveau riche footballer / used car salesman types rather than the posh mums with investment banker husbands who went to Oxbridge etc

She's common as muck and will always stick out like a sore thumb regardless of upper class pursuits such as skiing trips etc

I'd go so far as to say Luisa Zissman is the "poshest" friend Sam has ever had
I totally agree. I think truly posh people would send their kids to a more exclusive school than the one her kids go to, probably a school the posh parents went to themselves, and that their parents went to

Reactions: 3
Being a local and born & bred surrey ‘posh Mum’ I agree with you. It’s a mixed bag these days, lots of vulgar rich people who have to wear a label in every item of clothing then there’s myself & my crowd who went to good schools and are aware of how privileged we are, who still wear the same topshop jeans we’ve had for 20 years but also send our kids to private schools because we’re lucky enough to afford it. But mostly because we work hard and face long hours. I’m not an oxbridge grad but I know of those non working mums who are married to those investment bankers and they wouldn’t bother with Sam and co as they don’t need to.

Reactions: 13
Sam knows that breast is best. If she had her way, Baby Paul would still be on the boob (and so would BBP, if Gaynor had her way)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.