Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New listener to the podcast- Sam is always copying anything Billie says. She literally repeats word for word what she says right after her. Please tell me someone else has noticed this? So so irritating.
I always watch on YT and you can see Billie getting annoyed with her 👀

Reactions: 3
So I looked him up on companies house and the newest company i could find is netlux. He only became a director in Dec so well see how long it lasts 🙄

Also, he didn't set up the business he was brought in by a Richard Sherwood. Paul has never had an original idea in his life that doesn't involve putting on a tracksuit or snogging his mum

Dear God. Paul’s middle name is Edward?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m so embarrassed for her. No ring and yet all three kids have his name and the two boys have literally the same name as him. And then she has the KNIGHTLEY Adventures too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I watched an old TOWIE episode the other day in which mark & Lauren go to a wedding fair, and Sam is modelling the wedding dresses and Mark whispers ‘that’s the closest she’ll ever get to wearing a wedding dress’ ouch! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I watched an old TOWIE episode the other day in which mark & Lauren go to a wedding fair, and Sam is modelling the wedding dresses and Mark whispers ‘that’s the closest she’ll ever get to wearing a wedding dress’ ouch! :ROFLMAO:
He jynxed her with some voodoo magick that day

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol that Lio's show she mentions on the podcast this week. They really see the chavs coming at places like that in Leicester Sq. £38 for a tomato salad and £165 for lobster linguini. Just unbelievable, how fools are parted from their money

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She and Bill also slagged off Tattle Life on the podcast! They pretended that they barely remembered the name of the website, but you know for damn sure that they both come on here and check what the plebs are saying about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She and Bill also slagged off Tattle Life on the podcast! They pretended that they barely remembered the name of the website, but you know for damn sure that they both come on here and check what the plebs are saying about them.
They read this religiously like Luisa and all those idiots. They are rich through no talent and unethical ways of freebies and ads for items they don't use but promote.

Reactions: 11
Can you recall what they said,bwhat gems if wisdom did they share 🤔😁

Reactions: 1
It must kill Sam reading the truth about thick she is and what a waste of space BBP is, truth hurts eh Samanfa 😂
Then there’s Billie with her big house, thick husband and zero talent between them all. What a bunch 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone been watching the Mummy Diaries repeats that are currently on sky on the weekends? It’s early on still, where they’ve only got baby Paul so far. I’ve not seen these ones before, They went to a water park and Sam swam with dolphins and got a major backlash. Her and Billie were defending it when chatting to the camera and their defence was shockingly bad 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It must kill Sam reading the truth about thick she is and what a waste of space BBP is, truth hurts eh Samanfa 😂
Then there’s Billie with her big house, thick husband and zero talent between them all. What a bunch 🤪😂
about *how* thick Sam is haha, I’m not as thick as Samanfa I promise. It was early 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m fed up of listening to sam saying she hardly ever goes out, yet every week they’re talking about what night out she’s been on with the Surrey set 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone been watching the Mummy Diaries repeats that are currently on sky on the weekends? It’s early on still, where they’ve only got baby Paul so far. I’ve not seen these ones before, They went to a water park and Sam swam with dolphins and got a major backlash. Her and Billie were defending it when chatting to the camera and their defence was shockingly bad 🤦‍♀️
Yes saw these yesterday when they just sold her house. She is so different! Almost playing the dumb blonde. Suzanne and Billie are so rough in it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.