Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually so bored and frustrated at her constantly pushing child safety issues on her Instagram, mainly child exploitation, peadophiles etc when she openly shares SO much of all of her children DAILY on her social media. Pictures of all of them when they were babies in just a nappy, in the bath, the children topless, them kissing, images that can be edited by vile animals out there such as them eating etc. Let’s not forget she made an income from the moment her first child was conceived via a TV program, there’s not one thing of her child’s lives that she doesn’t document and share. I just find it SO hypocritical I can’t bare it. She KNOWS at least one of all of her children’s pictures will be used by these predators yet she still shares them openly with the world with zero consent from them and in the next breath is like “oh guys watch out theres pedos about” No tit Sherlock so as a parent who keeps harping on about this issue to your millions of followers (strangers)… PROTECT YOUR OWN CHILDREN. I just do not understand the mentally. She’s also best friends with Luisa Zissman who is constantly preaching about not putting kids online which I completely agree with, I get not putting your children online, I don’t and won’t because you just don’t know who can abuse your child’s imagine regardless of if you have 10 followers of 100000, never mind the possibility safety implications from pictures of them in their uniforms etc. I just know in a few years time so many of theses kids will be troubled and some possibly even come forward and out there parents and how they have been exploited during a time they couldn’t consent to (yes I’m looking at you Saccone Jolys). Anyway rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m actually so bored and frustrated at her constantly pushing child safety issues on her Instagram, mainly child exploitation, peadophiles etc when she openly shares SO much of all of her children DAILY on her social media. Pictures of all of them when they were babies in just a nappy, in the bath, the children topless, them kissing, images that can be edited by vile animals out there such as them eating etc. Let’s not forget she made an income from the moment her first child was conceived via a TV program, there’s not one thing of her child’s lives that she doesn’t document and share. I just find it SO hypocritical I can’t bare it. She KNOWS at least one of all of her children’s pictures will be used by these predators yet she still shares them openly with the world with zero consent from them and in the next breath is like “oh guys watch out theres pedos about” No tit Sherlock so as a parent who keeps harping on about this issue to your millions of followers (strangers)… PROTECT YOUR OWN CHILDREN. I just do not understand the mentally. She’s also best friends with Luisa Zissman who is constantly preaching about not putting kids online which I completely agree with, I get not putting your children online, I don’t and won’t because you just don’t know who can abuse your child’s imagine regardless of if you have 10 followers of 100000, never mind the possibility safety implications from pictures of them in their uniforms etc. I just know in a few years time so many of theses kids will be troubled and some possibly even come forward and out there parents and how they have been exploited during a time they couldn’t consent to (yes I’m looking at you Saccone Jolys). Anyway rant over.
Absolutely could not agree more. Went to reply to her story about this and shocker..she’s turned off people being able to reply to her stories!

It just proves that her lack of awareness and understanding isn’t the issue but instead it’s the fact that she knows those children bring engagement and therefore opportunities from ads/brands. It’s disgusting. She jeopardises their safety for money, there are no two ways about it. VILE woman. If she truly cared about this issue and understood the consequences of posting these kinds of pictures of her kids she just simply wouldn’t do it. Because if you have been unfortunate enough to have had to witness what these awful people do with these pictures you just simply couldn’t.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely could not agree more. Went to reply to her story about this and shocker..she’s turned off people being able to reply to her stories!

It just proves that her lack of awareness and understanding isn’t the issue but instead it’s the fact that she knows those children bring engagement and therefore opportunities from ads/brands. It’s disgusting. She jeopardises their safety for money, there are no two ways about it. VILE woman. If she truly cared about this issue and understood the consequences of posting these kinds of pictures of her kids she just simply wouldn’t do it. Because if you have been unfortunate enough to have had to witness what these awful people do with these pictures you just simply couldn’t. wh
when her and billie first had kids i said they were just cash cows to them

Reactions: 7
I saw an older episode of the Mummy Diaries, it’s around the time when Paul doesn’t want baby Paul going to nursery :ROFLMAO:
But also they sit down with that John guy who’s running All Bits with them, and they came across so badly! Sam’s moaning that she’s not more involved living so far away, so John says he’s doing the majority of it, then it cuts to Sam & Paul moaning at the camera that it’s because they have so much going on and have two small children! They honestly came across so bratty and ungrateful.

Reactions: 6
I watched Season 7 last night, the Christmas episode, and Paul is so nasty and condescending to Sam when they're putting the tree up and dressing it. He's just so arrogant and Mr Know It All. How she doesn't slap him in the face I really don't know. I'd have walked out on somebody like that years ago

Reactions: 16
I get the impression she is trying desperately hard to keep it together for the kids. They don’t love each other

Reactions: 18
I was just catching up with last weeks family diaries where they all go on a (gifted) holiday. But I didn’t see Paul. The kids were being filmed on camels etc, Greg, Sam & billie were there. Paul must avoid the cameras at all costs!!

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her, I know what it’s like to be with someone you know will eventually leave/you leave them because it’s just not enough. But she’ll stay as long as possible for the kids sake and so she’s not seen as a single mum. I hope her family are supportive in the background.

Reactions: 9
I was just catching up with last weeks family diaries where they all go on a (gifted) holiday. But I didn’t see Paul. The kids were being filmed on camels etc, Greg, Sam & billie were there. Paul must avoid the cameras at all costs!!
There was a blink and you’ll miss it appearance of Paul when the camera panned round the group. Sadly. 😁
---
I do feel sorry for her, I know what it’s like to be with someone you know will eventually leave/you leave them because it’s just not enough. But she’ll stay as long as possible for the kids sake and so she’s not seen as a single mum. I hope her family are supportive in the background.
I think her family would be delighted that useless whining lump isn’t hanging off of her and spending her money.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Louisa ever says anything to Sam about BBP. Shes quite vocal isnt she so i cant imagine her not saying what she thinks. I think hes horrible

Reactions: 24
I think it's at the stage now that her mum sister and real friends should be questioning why Paul hasn't proposed after THREE kids.
---
And the fact Sams desperate to get married

Reactions: 10
I get the impression she is trying desperately hard to keep it together for the kids. They don’t love each other
Kids pick up on this. I knew from an early age my parents were unhappy but they kept it together for me and my sister until I was 16.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.