Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly would have thgt Gaynor would have pushed her boys to do the right thing and marry the mothers of their kids with her being so religious

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am surprised that Sam hasn’t got rid of BBP and found herself a rich older millionaire/billionaire like Luisa Zissman has

Reactions: 13
I'm hate watching Sam Faiers The Baby Diaries now. BBP comes across as an immature spoilt twit. They were together a whole four months before she fell pregnant.

Billie looks so much prettier pre-filler.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s a weird one alright. I’d stake my life on Sue not being able to stand the bloke. Who wants to see their daughter treated like that? I suppose she keeps schtum as Sam is SO under his control. It’s cult like! Who else would put up with that sort of behaviour? No one! He got lucky as she was re-bounding and was probably very low and under confident. Let someone like that get away with it once and it’s green lights for how far he can push it. She will never get away from him now. Trapped for life. She must be in constant thought trying to not rock the boat and upset the King. It’s not a life I’d chose and I wish she would find a backbone and tell him to go forth and multiply! She would have so much support from her family and (true) friends!

Reactions: 24
He’s a weird one alright. I’d stake my life on Sue not being able to stand the bloke. Who wants to see their daughter treated like that? I suppose she keeps schtum as Sam is SO under his control. It’s cult like! Who else would put up with that sort of behaviour? No one! He got lucky as she was re-bounding and was probably very low and under confident. Let someone like that get away with it once and it’s green lights for how far he can push it. She will never get away from him now. Trapped for life. She must be in constant thought trying to not rock the boat and upset the King. It’s not a life I’d chose and I wish she would find a backbone and tell him to go forth and multiply! She would have so much support from her family and (true) friends!
She should’ve stayed single for a while after everything that happened with Joey, instead she shacked up with the first bloke she thought was the opposite of joey and just ended up with another prat just in a different way. She was clearly not ready to be in a relationship with anyone, because anyone ready to be in a relationship wouldn’t sit there breastfeeding their baby while their ‘baby daddy’ whinges he wants beans on toast and instead of saying ‘me too, make a cup of tea as well’ she does it! And it only goes downhill from there somehow.

Reactions: 19
She should’ve stayed single for a while after everything that happened with Joey, instead she shacked up with the first bloke she thought was the opposite of joey and just ended up with another prat just in a different way. She was clearly not ready to be in a relationship with anyone, because anyone ready to be in a relationship wouldn’t sit there breastfeeding their baby while their ‘baby daddy’ whinges he wants beans on toast and instead of saying ‘me too, make a cup of tea as well’ she does it! And it only goes downhill from there somehow.
Yep, I agree wholeheartedly. If only Sam has stayed on her contraception then Big Paul might be history? He's just plain awful - ugly, thick, lazy and worst of all - controlling. There was one scene where he deliberately moved the cookie jar away from Sam so that she couldn't indulge.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Joey would have at least tried to make his own beans on toast though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really should have stood up to Paul and said make ur own beans on toast and everything else he said and did, she should have put him in his place. And if he left then at least she only had one child with him. By by letting him walk all over her she’s stuck with an absolute hole of a man with no ring and 3 kids.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else remember the episode during / post Covid and (something along the lines I can’t remember exactly) he realised shes wife material as she’s been staying at home cooking and cleaning. Her beady eyes were gleaming and I thought it was awful. 3 years later and still no movement on that!

I can’t stand her with a passion but echoing others - she could have bagged herself someone a lot better (and richer)

Reactions: 31
I think she said he doesn’t know how to make beans on toast himself, so she made it to hide his embarrassment while making herself look like a mug in the process. A grown man should be capable of making his own food and if not why couldn’t mummy teach him before Paul was born to take the pressure off Sam. That episode will always grate on me :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Yes! Just found my old posts from when I first watched the horror that was that first ever baby diaries show…View attachment 2251665
So funny I've been lurking on this thread and watched this today. The only nice he says is hearing the baby's heartbeat makes him feel good.
When Sam's struggling to get up (because she's pregnant) the midwife suggests she roll into her side so she rolls towards Paul and he says 'don't roll this way' the midwife says 'she can roll whichever way she likes'. Why doesn't he want to help her up?
When Sam's mum is talking about Sam having the baby in hospital the staff asked Sam if she wanted pain relief, Paul answered for her and said 'she doesn't anything' the staff member repeated the question and made clear they were asking Samantha not him.
When talking about a home birth the midwife asks him what his tea and toast making skills are like and he says good, Sam says he's never made her tea and toast!
Oh and refusing to go to dinner that Sam's mum planned because she wanted to meet Gaynor, unforgivable.
I could feel sorry for Sam if she hadn't stuck around and had two more kids with him. He's vile vile vile, puts me off men.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Totally agree that he is vile.

I would rather be single and celibate, than end up tied to him with 3 children.

Other thing, their children are watching this behaviour and are going to grow up thinking this is normal and acceptable, and how women should be treated.

So funny I've been lurking on this thread and watched this today. The only nice he says is hearing the baby's heartbeat makes him feel good.
When Sam's struggling to get up (because she's pregnant) the midwife suggests she roll into her side so she rolls towards Paul and he says 'don't roll this way' the midwife says 'she can roll whichever way she likes'. Why doesn't he want to help her up?
When Sam's mum is talking about Sam having the baby in hospital the staff asked Sam if she wanted pain relief, Paul answered for her and said 'she doesn't anything' the staff member repeated the question and made clear they were asking Samantha not him.
When talking about a home birth the midwife asks him what his tea and toast making skills are like and he says good, Sam says he's never made her tea and toast!
Oh and refusing to go to dinner that Sam's mum planned because she wanted to meet Gaynor, unforgivable.
I could feel sorry for Sam if she hadn't stuck around and had two more kids with him. He's vile vile vile, puts me off men.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Totally agree that he is vile.

I would rather be single and celibate, than end up tied to him with 3 children.

Other thing, their children are watching this behaviour and are going to grow up thinking this is normal and acceptable, and how women should be treated.
Absolutely spot on. How depressing

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.