Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, 9 years of that imbecile? She deserves a medal for hanging in there and keeping the faith. Imagine if he dumped her next week. Should have married Joey Essex when you had the chance!
I forgot how much I love the use of the word imbecile 🤣 its really made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion given this momentous occasion, he may as well change his name to faiers at this point 🤣

New milestone unlocked; 9 years together and still no rock 💍

P.s whenever i see BBP here in my head I always read it as big b@stard paul 🙊
Bloody hell I’m dumb! 🤣 I’ve only just realised how quickly she must have got pregnant. They must have only known each other a matter of months. She obviously got pregnant purposely to lock him down…. But why?!!! What the hell is the attraction, and to desperately cling on to him when he is so massively disrespectful?!

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell I’m dumb! 🤣 I’ve only just realised how quickly she must have got pregnant. They must have only known each other a matter of months. She obviously got pregnant purposely to lock him down…. But why?!!! What the hell is the attraction, and to desperately cling on to him when he is so massively disrespectful?!
Because Billie had Nelly and what Billie has Sam must have too. With anyone.

Reactions: 19
My friend and I were looking at wedding venues in Surrey as we both just got engaged. Hilton Cobham came up and couldn't help but think of Sam the Queen of Surrey, poor thing. Can't imagine wasting a decade with that scrub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when he said he would propose when her eyelashes had grown back?! (Or something like that I think was years ago) I thought wow, what an awful thing to say!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Where are they all on holiday now?
The amount of holidays they all have, it’s off they don’t do it more often!
IMG_0745.jpeg

Reactions: 3
No surprise there. Nowhere else on the planet to visit other than there or The Maldives, is there?(!)
I'm sure they're all in total solidarity with the poor folk of Gaza while holidaying in an Arab country (that's doing sweet FA to help).

Reactions: 15
The below is long and therefore not suitable for the next title but I wanted to share with you lovely lot nonetheless:

Sam Faiers #18 Life in Surrey couldn't be grander, did charity work in Uganda but at every wedding Sam's still a bystander, all because Paul can't stand her

Edited courtesy of @GalGal sugestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The below is long and therefore not suitable for the next title but I wanted to share with you lovely lot nonetheless:

Sam Faiers #18 Life in Surrey couldn't be grander, but she did charity work in Uganda. At every wedding Sam's still a bystander, all because Paul can't stand her
‘She did charity work in Uganda but at weddings she still a bystander’ ?
Credit still goes to you if it’s chosen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where are they all on holiday now?
The amount of holidays they all have, it’s off they don’t do it more often!
View attachment 2533633
If you can bear to watch the video, you can see what looks like the 2 nannie’s high five each other in the background. Who else is pushing the babies buggies? Pretty sure it’s their nanny. 1 each. And they’re the ones who have arranged the meet up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone hear on Billie’s new series, Sam ‘jokingly’ calls them ‘Surrey Sam and Brentwood Bill’. Instantly thought of this thread lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's paired up with Chris Appleton. Determined to conquer America.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.