Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I drive a Fiat 500 but why you gotta always bring up race? Always playing the race card. Manfa is doing a great job out there in deepest darkest Afwika! Wot you ever dun?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember Sam doing stories about Edward’s eczema and telling everyone that her balm from safari range was the only thing helped clear it.
Well check out her latest reel. No mention of her range. Load is bs!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was also wondering compared to the eldest two who were plastered from birth all over Edward has only shown not very much in comparison I think she was embarrassed that one of her offspring looked different . Not that it’s anything to be embarrassed about ( my middle had horrific excema

Reactions: 9
Look like
Does anyone remember Sam doing stories about Edward’s eczema and telling everyone that her balm from safari range was the only thing helped clear it.
Well check out her latest reel. No mention of her range. Load is bs!
Looked like a nasty reaction it's probably from her tit bath stuff Sam now a medical miracle bbp cured her crohns and now Sam cured Ed.

Reactions: 8
Just listening to the podcast episode where they discussed the NTAs. Billie said she thought Michelle keegan looked lovely….radio silence from Sam 😂👀 someone’s still bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just listening to the podcast episode where they discussed the NTAs. Billie said she thought Michelle keegan looked lovely….radio silence from Sam 😂👀 someone’s still bitter
Both Mark Wright and Joey Essex have more going for them than BBP yet somehow she decided to settle down with him. Must hurt to know that she's funding their lifestyle and after 3 kids marriage seems just as likely as it was a decade ago

Reactions: 15
Both Mark Wright and Joey Essex have more going for them than BBP yet somehow she decided to settle down with him. Must hurt to know that she's funding their lifestyle and after 3 kids marriage seems just as likely as it was a decade ago
I mean I don’t think she “decided” to settle with BBP, I think it was a last resort😂 if mark had wanted her she’d have snapped him up quicker than Lauren Goodger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you put them all in one sentence you really see what tit men she has been out with! Just be a single mum and get an itv show about it Sam!

Reactions: 7
I mean I don’t think she “decided” to settle with BBP, I think it was a last resort😂 if mark had wanted her she’d have snapped him up quicker than Lauren Goodger!!
Didn't she dump Mark though?

Reactions: 2
Briefly listened to the new podcast this morning and had to switch it off when they started talking about Sam and her holistic tips etc.. she always stumbles when she talks about it and has no idea what she’s actually on about. I remember her talking not long ago about how bad fluoride is in toothpaste and trying to plug a natural one and slating billie for using crest or Colgate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well at least BBP seems to be faithful. (his only compliment on tattle!)
He's a bleeping sloth. San would much rather be married to her cheating friends footie husbands, at least they have ambition. The way bbp treats her shows me he has no respect for her, even if he doesn't sleep with other women

Reactions: 12
He's a bleeping sloth. San would much rather be married to her cheating friends footie husbands, at least they have ambition. The way bbp treats her shows me he has no respect for her, even if he doesn't sleep with other women
He doesn’t even share a bed with Sam!

Reactions: 3
You’re right he’s too lazy to cheat, and yes the way he treats Sam disgusts me. I know it’s not always that easy but I get annoyed with her for not giving him what for about it. I suppose he’d ring his mum and say ‘she’s nagging now’.

Reactions: 11
You’re right he’s too lazy to cheat, and yes the way he treats Sam disgusts me. I know it’s not always that easy but I get annoyed with her for not giving him what for about it. I suppose he’d ring his mum and say ‘she’s nagging now’.
Thing is its as sad state of affairs that there are a lot of men out there who treat their women like dirt and do absolutely nothing at home. They are a product of over indulgent mothers a lot. if not all of the time. I know a woman married to a very succesful bloke who owns his own building company, he isn't abusive to her but he expects her to do all the cooking and cleaning (though he does pay for a cleaner to come in twice a week now) if they go on holiday its all on his terms. They went to London and had to visit what he wanted and if they went somewhere they found boring he would just rush round and tell them to hurry up and go somewhere he preferred. He treats her well in many ways but is also very much I am the man of the house and controls all the bills.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.