Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is thick as mince - and has such a high opinion of herself.. she’s had more failed businesses than I’ve had hot dinners

Reactions: 21
A few questions she probably asks the teachers.
Do the class pencils contain toxic material?
How often is the oxygen replaced in the classroom?
How do I bill you for uniform washing if someone briefly touches it and puts germs on it?
Can you tell if Paul will have a high IQ yet?
If he’s tired I will bring him in late and you can help him catch up in your own time ok?
Can I have a dedicated parking spot because I’m a celebrity?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh that thankful post from LA, that collegen stuff there is no actual scientific evidence that it actually makes a difference after it is digested by the body. Just drink more water, take your vitamins and moisturise.

Reactions: 12
She really is thick as mince - and has such a high opinion of herself.. she’s had more failed businesses than I’ve had hot dinners
Did Saint Avenue go the same way as All Bits London?
---
Can you imagine being their kids teacher during parents evening?? I'd have to stifle the eye rolls and laughter from those idiots. I don't think a private school education for the kids is enough to to offset Manf and BBP lack of brain cells
That school also educates Ashley Cole's offspring too, so I doubt the teachers expect too much from their privileged pupils?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few questions she probably asks the teachers.
Do the class pencils contain toxic material?
How often is the oxygen replaced in the classroom?
How do I bill you for uniform washing if someone briefly touches it and puts germs on it?
Can you tell if Paul will have a high IQ yet?
If he’s tired I will bring him in late and you can help him catch up in your own time ok?
Can I have a dedicated parking spot because I’m a celebrity?
Don’t give her ideas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here but hoping someone can help me out 😄 how has Sam "invented" this product? She's hardly a scientist 😆 does she bulk buy and then slap her own label on it I am just so confused 🙈

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here but hoping someone can help me out 😄 how has Sam "invented" this product? She's hardly a scientist 😆 does she bulk buy and then slap her own label on it I am just so confused 🙈
That’ll be Paul in the kitchen hard at work after curing Crohns.

Eye of newt,
tongue of toad,
rub on face,
look less like chode.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably hired a consultant of some kind to start it all for her and do all the product finding, branding etc.

Reactions: 5
Lol the episode of Joey telling Billie he’s going to propose to Sam is on. ItvBE during the day is gold.

Reactions: 5
Probably with his Ugg boots on.🤣🤣🤣
Those bright orange ones!? Also, what about the secondhand Levi's which were so tight that 'he couldn't feel his willy?' Yep, TOWIE was excellent back then and I write as someone who was very late to the party but caught up by bingeing on the earlier series.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched an early episode of Mummy diaries the other day, in which Sam has a Spanish teacher round to sing nursery rhymes to baby Paul in Spanish. Then she played his YouTube nursery rhymes to him in Spanish to make him bilingual. What a twit :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched an early episode of Mummy diaries the other day, in which Sam has a Spanish teacher round to sing nursery rhymes to baby Paul in Spanish. Then she played his YouTube nursery rhymes to him in Spanish to make him bilingual. What a twit :LOL:
Kids had more ‘hobbies’ than I’ve had hot dinners. She always tried to make out her kids are the best at everything - I can imagine she’s very tiresome and not popular at the school gate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.