Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a question that I have been curious about and I know you tattlers will be sure to give me an honest answer!

So I don't like Billie or Sam, haven't liked them ever since Towie to now. I stumbled across their podcast by accident when it automatically started playing after one I was actually listening to finished.

I think they are both over privileged air heads who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it hit them in the face. I am also aware of the whole big baby Paul with his Mum and beans on toast stuff from years ago and blah blah blah.

But my question is, having read both the Billie and Sam threads here on Tattle, is there a reason that Billie is more liked than Sam? Because for me, although I can't stand either... I do 100 percent think that Sams kids are a million times better behaved than Billie and Greg's feral lot. I've heard Little Paul or Rosie (not sure which one) interrupt the pod once or twice and they always seem at least polite and well spoken. But Billies kids are an absolute handful. That Nelly is the most spoilt girl with the biggest attitude. And don't be mistaken, I'm not raving about either, can't stand them tbh. But just curious as to why Billie gets a better reception when I think Sams family is the more tolerable.
I really don't like little Paul, he seems to have a nasty streak in him, pretending to punch baby Edward was horrible, I know he didn't really punch him but he looked like he would love to. I know Arfur slobbers over Margot but him and Nellay to seem to love their little baby sister.
---
Remember when she ripped off that small business by copying their clothes after asking for a load of freebies. “Paul made a list”. Cheeky cow asking for freebies
Thinking about it Sam and Billay come from criminal families (Paul 's lot probably has criminal links judging by his Dad's IG page) their real Dad was in trouble with the law and Chatty was banged up for bank robbery so ripping off is small fry for them. They come from a world where criminals are part of the family whatever airs and pretentious graces they give off.

Reactions: 15
I really don't like little Paul, he seems to have a nasty streak in him, pretending to punch baby Edward was horrible, I know he didn't really punch him but he looked like he would love to. I know Arfur slobbers over Margot but him and Nellay to seem to love their little baby sister.
---

Thinking about it Sam and Billay come from criminal families (Paul 's lot probably has criminal links judging by his Dad's IG page) their real Dad was in trouble with the law and Chatty was banged up for bank robbery so ripping off is small fry for them. They come from a world where criminals are part of the family whatever airs and pretentious graces they give off.
They certainly do and Gaynor's born again love of Jesus was almost certainly born out of a serious drug problem during her earlier years. Sam's always seemed snotty compared to Billie, personally I'd rather have stayed in Essex rather than uprooted myself to be looked down on in Surrey. Does Sam actually own a property now? She was renting for aeons.

It does seem unfair that they all got an ITVBe series out of TOWIE because they weren't the most thrilling of characters. Despite her recent falk from grace, Fern was at least spirited and funny in the show.

Reactions: 4
They certainly do and Gaynor's born again love of Jesus was almost certainly born out of a serious drug problem during her earlier years. Sam's always seemed snotty compared to Billie, personally I'd rather have stayed in Essex rather than uprooted myself to be looked down on in Surrey. Does Sam actually own a property now? She was renting for aeons.

It does seem unfair that they all got an ITVBe series out of TOWIE because they weren't the most thrilling of characters. Despite her recent falk from grace, Fern was at least spirited and funny in the show.
Agree, can't stand any of them tbh, but Ferne def has a bit more about herself than the Fairers sister who are the epitome of dreary Essex nouveau - aspiring to driving a Range, big grey velour furniture-filled house, designah handbags, holidays in dubai, repeat to fade zzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone. Definitely get what you are saying about the Sam family. I also didn't realise little Paul was a brat either I think because he seems much quieter than screechy loud Nellie haha.
I get the Surrey thing too and her acting as if she has forgotten her roots but to be fair I think Billie is the same thinking she is a princess in her chav mansion.
I think from what I've heard of the podcasts they all need to get a grip. Sounds like the men only help with the school run and nothing else and that the sisters can't cope with being a parent of one much less three.

I know everyone is going to have personal struggles and will find it hard to relate to the pampered chavs but it makes it harder when I was a single Mum of 2 and working 2 jobs to provide enough for them. They are so out of touch it's unreal.

I absolutely get why people seem to dislike Sam more reading those comments but I still think her kids are better behaved. But it's not much competition judging by how feral Billies kids are. Margot will be following in Nellie's footsteps. Its no wonder Arthur will be a criminal it's the only way he will get his Mums attention as she is all about the girls!

Reactions: 10

Makes me giggle thinking of Gaynor off her head on coke or pi*sed up. Sam was boring on Towie and always chasing some bloke whereas Billie was hardly on it. I believe Sam owns a place now but I could be wrong. Billie has her chavvy mansion which looks totally souless and not like a home with kids in it at all.

Reactions: 5
When the kids are adults…

Nelly - bald and dating a no good Essex criminal

Arthur - Doing a Del Boy and Rodney with Chatty

Then Baby Paul will be sat at home gaming while he waits for Sam and Paul to peg it. Then he’ll inherit all their estate apart from a tenner that will be shared between Rosie and Edward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When the kids are adults…

Nelly - bald and dating a no good Essex criminal

Arthur - Doing a Del Boy and Rodney with Chatty

Then Baby Paul will be sat at home gaming while he waits for Sam and Paul to peg it. Then he’ll inherit all their estate apart from a tenner that will be shared between Rosie and Edward.
I think Arfur will join a gang and will have a vast collection of knuckle dusters. Nellay will be on Love Island and any other reality show that will have her apart from the ones that require any intelligence and she will be wearing wigs by the age of 26.

Little Paul will still be the spoilt one and Rosie will leave home and go and live in a Teepee making her own jewellery doing yoga and have several pet cats, Sam and Paul will be horrified and disown her but Sue will go and see her quite often. Edward will have anger issues and end up trying to kill his father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sams kids are definitely not better behaved, she just doesn’t show it

Reactions: 7
Sams kids are definitely not better behaved, she just doesn’t show it
I live very near them and I’ve seen them a few times in Garsons. They aren’t badly behaved, just totally normal kids when out and about. But I definitely agree little Paul has somwthing sinister about him 🙈😂

Reactions: 9
I live very near them and I’ve seen them a few times in Garsons. They aren’t badly behaved, just totally normal kids when out and about. But I definitely agree little Paul has somwthing sinister about him 🙈😂
Weird isn't he?

Reactions: 4
Remember when she ripped off that small business by copying their clothes after asking for a load of freebies. “Paul made a list”. Cheeky cow asking for freebies
Scrounging bastard..

Why don't you scrounge a Wedding Venue Sam??

ooops I forgot your boyfriend won't marry you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the Q&A she was wittering on about wanting to make a documentary on “real life crisis”, whatever that means, about child exploitation/trafficking and then puts up a picture of her and Billie’s kids. Thinks she’s Surrey’s answer to Kate Adie now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you listen to more podcasts you’ll soon see why billie is more favourable. They can’t have a single conversation without Sam making it about her and she also makes sly digs at billie a lot.

Reactions: 13
If you listen to more podcasts you’ll soon see why billie is more favourable. They can’t have a single conversation without Sam making it about her and she also makes sly digs at billie a lot.
I think she considers herself better than Billay i.e more classy, intelligent and cultured wonder when she last read a book?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has 'written' at least three though. This is my favourite part. Lovely Lee Faiers. Who'd win the fight if he were pitched against Paul Daye?
---
What a flattering picture.
Really badly written wonder who her ghost writer was? Carol Wright?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.