Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 99% sure Paul's brother Tony was just helping Chelsea lee art on her tiktok live.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is he still with Claudia? (Think that’s her name) who he had baby with?
Claudia Allan. Ive just looked at her ig and shes having another baby and sam has said looking forward to new niece or nephew.

Reactions: 6
I saw on her stories Amanda Holden is on promotional material for the collagen on the shelves in the US store and it says on there that Amanda Holden takes the collagen. However, I’m pretty sure that Amanda isn’t famous in the states. She’s just a mediocre TV judge here, not a megastar so I highly doubt that she’s known in the states at all!

Reactions: 7
It annoys me how well she’s done given she can barely string a coherent sentence together.
---
Same applies for the sister!

Reactions: 20
I’m confused by the latest stories of the billboard and Sam posing in front. Is that meant to be her in the photo? Cause if so, it’s a bleeping awful photoshop job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.