Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Ms Faiers, if she can conquer the US then that's pretty damn amazing. It's such a tough market as they have so much choice of everything and it's really hard to launch anything out there.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Ms Faiers, if she can conquer the US then that's pretty damn amazing. It's such a tough market as they have so much choice of everything and it's really hard to launch anything out there.
It’ll be interesting to see in a years time where her brand is in the US. If CVS still stock it etc?

Reactions: 3
Bless Sam, she's desperate to crack America & be just like Kim Kardashian. Even trying to be mates with her makeup artist 🤪🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it so odd that they celebrate their kids’ birthdays staying at posh hotels - surely you don’t give a tit when you are 6??
---
Seems like it’s much more about Mamph trying to portray herself as a ‘posh gal’ than giving the children the celebration they want

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I find it so odd that they celebrate their kids’ birthdays staying at posh hotels - surely you don’t give a tit when you are 6??
---
Seems like it’s much more about Mamph trying to portray herself as a ‘posh gal’ than giving the children the celebration they want
That’s Surrey Sam for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg it gets worse, she’s taken her to an event and hawked her child out on her bday weekend! Vile!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Unbelievable & it’s not like she was even around on her actual birthday!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg it gets worse, she’s taken her to an event and hawked her child out on her bday weekend! Vile!!!!

I’m sure she did that on Rosie’s birthday last year too? Took her a to an event and stayed in a fancy hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Because Rosie is the least favourite child.

I also cannot take her product seriously when it's being advertised by ambassadors that have had so much Botox!

Reactions: 19
The happy bday video seems so sad and empty
I have a daughter similar age and all she wants for her birthday is to be with her friends. Makes me feel v sad for Rosie. Even if you don't want a party, surely a few friends at home after school for some pizza and cake?!

And the comment about the botox filled collagen ambassadors. Absolutely hilarious. Maybe collagen makes botox last longer 🤔

Reactions: 12
IMG_8622.jpeg

What have they done to baby Paul’s hair?

That’s so sad about Rosie’s birthday tell me your the least favourite is

Reactions: 6
Because Rosie is the least favourite child.

I also cannot take her product seriously when it's being advertised by ambassadors that have had so much Botox!
I really hope that Rosie rebels against her vacuous plastic Mother and Aunt and ends up living in a yurt in a commune making her own jewellery and shunning show biz, not even owning a TV. That would rattle Manfa and Paul for sure.. its obvious that cousin NELLAY is going to be just like her Mum and Aunt on reality shows and modelling thongs etc.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Having a second party for "our Rose 🌹" , since when was she ever called "Rose",

it's always been Rosie .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.