Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230503-154452.png
You have been scammed Sam and there is nothing you can do about it .....

It's not that when you have small businesses in doing work and you manipulate them into doing the work for free for publicity, and they probably don't get anymore work out of it anyway so small companies have ran at a loss because of you.

I'm sure you can afford to take the financial loss unlike them.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2145514You have been scammed Sam and there is nothing you can do about it .....

It's not that when you have small businesses in doing work and you manipulate them into doing the work for free for publicity, and they probably don't get anymore work out of it anyway so small companies have ran at a loss because of you.

I'm sure you can afford to take the financial loss unlike them.
But it's fine for her to copy the clothes from that small business that she demanded loads of freebies from then ripped off? Karma's a witch innit Mamph?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Kills me off when you all call her mamph/manf. I can imagine you all saying it so sarcastically 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im confused do you mean billie is sat there like ok cheers sis?
Haha sorry ! Yes !
---
Haha sorry ! Yes !
It’s so cringe when influencers do that thing where they slag off a brand and air any problems they’ve had with it because they think they’ll get special treatment. There’s no need for her to post that, none of her followers can help her with it so she’s just done it in hopes that air b&b will refund her and ask her to remove it. Which she will do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t realise I wasn’t watching her threads anymore on here 😑. Playing catch up and still seems same old same old… Manf’s still not engaged 🙊

Reactions: 9
Haha sorry ! Yes !
---

It’s so cringe when influencers do that thing where they slag off a brand and air any problems they’ve had with it because they think they’ll get special treatment. There’s no need for her to post that, none of her followers can help her with it so she’s just done it in hopes that air b&b will refund her and ask her to remove it. Which she will do.
I agree she wants someone to offer her a freebie

Reactions: 6
Just watched billie family diaries and noticed big Paul little Paul and baby were not in any clips I wonder if he’s fuming he’s not a part of the show anymore and refuses to be apart of any clips very odd when rest of the family are being filmed on a lovely big family holiday

Reactions: 9
Just watched billie family diaries and noticed big Paul little Paul and baby were not in any clips I wonder if he’s fuming he’s not a part of the show anymore and refuses to be apart of any clips very odd when rest of the family are being filmed on a lovely big family holiday
I was thinking the exact same thing! I think he was shown briefly twice…. So obvious there’s tension there 😂😬

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the exact same thing! I think he was shown briefly twice…. So obvious there’s tension there 😂😬
Very odd not even the 2 kids were on only Rosie ! N big Paul had his back to the camera something definitely has happened 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Very odd not even the 2 kids were on only Rosie ! N big Paul had his back to the camera something definitely has happened 🤣
Paul was on the camel with the other kids and they showed him briefly again before that.

Wasn't it reported Big Paul didn't like the negative attention he got from the show? Not surprised he's followed through and doesn't want to be on camera at all. I bet he threatened to break up with Sam if they didn't leave the show, cos she's all over the 2 mins of screen time she gets now 😂

Reactions: 3
I love that they left in the bit where Sam thinks she’s seen a ‘transparent stingray’ 🙈 ‘IS THAT EVEN A FING?’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was very noticeable that big Paul was nowhere to be seen.
Also i did wonder if Greg and Billay were taking the piss with us here. There was so much “will you stay and watch Margot” stuff to Sue it was a ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
It was very noticeable that big Paul was nowhere to be seen.
Also i did wonder if Greg and Billay were taking the piss with us here. There was so much “will you stay and watch Margot” stuff to Sue it was a ridiculous.
That's just how they are. Sue gets endless free holidays and other freebies (even got their old house!) in return for free childcare, whenever they need it.

Reactions: 12
That's just how they are. Sue gets endless free holidays and other freebies (even got their old house!) in return for free childcare, whenever they need it.
and a free house!

God if I had a pound for every time they mentioned 'family of five' I'd be able to afford a grey crushed velvet-filled essex mansion :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Sam gurning 🤣🤣
Omg I watched that and was thinking what is she doing with her mouth! It’s even worse close up Jesus
If we can trust her Instagram, I think she has invisalign but she wouldn’t really be drinking with the retainers in

Reactions: 4
I feel like Paul doesn’t like being filmed anymore because he can’t take the heat when people call him out for being a lazy tit dad basically. And for all the other weird things he does/how he speaks to Sam. Which is a massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.