Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HonBee

So I literally never post on here, much more of a lurker. But Anna’s new video has irked me soooo much! “It just bewilders me, I just cannot understand how people think that’s it’s ok to ask a woman if she’s pregnant”. Wait hold on.... so it’s ok for you to joke about you being pregnant (multiple times) and dropping all those click bait video titles and thumbnails, but suddenly it’s wrong for anyone to actually ask if you MIGHT BE. Fucking get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Just-opinion

VIP Member
In the last 12 monthsnthey have clickbait Ed pregnancy or had a title suggesting the vlog may be a pregnancy announcement FOURTEEN TIMES. ELEVEN of them have been in the last 6 months. I'm sorry Anna but you (or Jonathan) can't have it both ways. You can't say "oops I could be pregnant" and "lives changing again", then expect people to not assume so themselves. It's very hypocritical, and a lot of people have commented it. A few people suggested turning comments off too if it bothers them.

FULL LIST OF TITLES
"IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT!"
"SHE IS SICK IN THE MORNING??"
"IT HAPPENED AGAIN!"
"AM I PREGNANT? OR IS IT THR CLOTHES?"
"FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT! (live reaction)"
"OMG PREGNANT AGAIN??"
"HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!"
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" *picture of an ultrasound in thumbnail*
"OUR LIVES ARE CHANGING!"
"TOO MANY BABIES OR NOT ENOUGH BABIES?"
"WHAT IF WE HAD ANOTHER BABY?"
"WE HAD A BABY SURPRISE!"
"A BIG CHANGE FOR THE FAMILY!"
"EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE!"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Anna, you literally took a pregnancy test and filmed it! You spoke TWICE about how you apparently missed a pill after not being able to keep your hands off your husband. How she's put on 10lb (or whatever it was). And she knows exactly the names and the thumbnails Jonathan is putting on the video. Even though you have an ED. Even though you've had a miscarriage.

They are the ultimate gaslighters.

Alessia's just had a cold shower- guys don't be dramatic we didn't say she had a cold shower.
Filming bathtime and swimming video, including name and thumbnail- we don't film swimming and bathtimes.
We've taken a pregnancy test and think we might be pregnant- guys don't say I look pregnant, I'm so offended.
My clothes don't fit, I've put on weight- I'm so offended you're saying I've put on weight.

Like they just wanted a content idea for the day, let's give the ED/ pregnancy speech another airing... Wonder what it's distracting from? The last time it was from shower gate, where Anna offered all that support and contact and ignored all the people reaching out.

But hey blue hearts for Anna guys 💙💙💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I must admit I’m suddenly confused. What is going of in this sacconejolys forum ? Are we defending their parenting ? I don’t understand all those people défending putting a kid in front of a tablet to kip him/her quiet like the sacconejolys do.
I guess ten years ago before tablets parents were not able to parent at all - since today it’s a normal parent obligation. I guess you are also saying that your own parents were incapable of raising you since they didn’t have a tablet to put you in front of. Or that their life with you was pure hell on earth.

Let me tell you - if you absolutely HAVE to put you 4,5,6,7 year old in front of a tablet during a family meal otherwise the whole meal goes to hell, then you are doing a bad job. If your kids goes CRAZY without screen - you have a big problem. You kid should be able to concentrate and have a conversation at a table with family. And be able to occupy himself/herself quietly drawing, reading or playing calm games. Especially a 7 or 6 years old like Emilia and Eduardo - there is no point of putting them in a « good » school since their neuronal connections are going to be destroyed and they won’t be able to concentrate
because of their addiction to screens. But then again everybody knows the sacconejolys don’t have any ambition for their kids and the school is only to make them look posh - not for their education. I’m note sure if you want to share parenting methods with them...

A kid younger then 3 should never have an access to a screen if you read some research. But that’s science - people say more and more today that science is « stupid »...

Don’t you people remember what the world looked like 10 years ago ? Do you think it was total chaos without the tablets ?

PS : caring for a kid with special needs is something else. None of the sacconejoly kids have special needs.

On other subject :
From what I saw they didn’t mark any of their videos as « for kids ». Not even the stupid friendliest friends ones with songs. They still reference videos from other channels and have likes and dislikes. That’s not a video « for kids » as marked in new rules...
Do you know how and who to let know ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Serves him right, he's just acting like a reckless 20 year old to fit into this TikTok world, no 40 year old man would say "I have a good idea let's duct tape these chairs to my feet and I'll dance around for a minutes, nothing will go wrong". Or he fell over intentionally to get clicks, honestly.
View attachment 71102View attachment 71103View attachment 71104
Besides being super embarrassing and pathetic it's hilarious that this loser has to spend his time like this. No friends to catch dinner at the pub and have a few drinks. No wife to snuggle up with and watch a movie because she's repulsed by him and her eating disorder forces her to bed early. No family around. Nothing.....This loser sat all alone in a room taping chairs to his feet then danced around like a moron for a bunch of teenagers entertainment. What a sad existence. He literally can't turn the scheming to go viral and get even richer part of his brain off. Its 24-7. He's basically the creepy older guy trying to hang out with teenagers at a party except he's on TicTok. Does he really not see he sticks out like a sore old ass thumb on that app??? Like dude you're way too old for this get outta here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Reader1

Did anyone notice that Eduardo has been told he’s naughty so often... that he completely believes he’s just that? When Jonathan told them to line up by best behaved to least behaved... Emilia jumped up first in line because she’s the “best.” It broke my heart to see Eduardo stand back for Alessia to get behind Emilia ......but she didn’t understand and then he got behind Emilia Instead. I also notice that only Eduardo was told he was probably going to get coal. This is going to totally screw up his self-esteem and make Emilia (who was an angel when she was a baby) into a mean girl like Anna/obnoxious like Jonathan.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
My first attempt at a thread title 🤓

Sacconejoly’s #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok

Reactions: 38

Hello-123

409AF781-5FF5-4970-8B30-A723928EAD70.jpeg

Maybe tell your husband Anna to stop putting click bait titles such as these! If something like that isn’t asking your audience to speculate about weight then I don’t know what is! Don’t make it an issue if you don’t want it to be one!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She's absolutely disgusting.

I had an ED and now work for a Dutch ED organisation, where I've been running the forums for 18 years. I used to be a guest speaker at highschools to share about my ED and explain to kids what the signs are they should look out for.

On the forum and in these lessons we NEVER discuss sizes, weight or BMI, we never share 'tips and tricks', and we always refer to places to get help if needed. Anna breaks every one of these rules repeatedly because she does not care about anyone other than herself and getting views/attention/money from 'sharing' her ED story.

She has just explained that she is still in the throws of her ED, and yet in yesterday's vlog they mentioned starting up 'what I ate Wednesday' again. NOOOOO!!

It really does come across that after all the pregnancy clickbait, this is their new goldmine. So wrong!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
As someone who has commented on her weight and has pointed out her constant lying and photoshopping of her image I will address the weight comments and her having an ED.

I have zero sympathy for this women. Zero!

She literally dangles her children in front of pedophiles to maintain her luxurious lifestyle and is for countless other reasons a horrible mother and human being. If she didn't want ppl talking about her weight or the possibility of her being pregnant she shouldn't have spent all these years lying and click baiting those topics. She kept her ED a secret for years until it was needed to gain huge views which it did. She has milked and manipulated her ED for coin at every turn. I have no sympathy at all for her. If she reads here and sees me calling her out for lying about her body online to THOUSANDS of women and young girls good. Anna has had zero sympathy for all the ways her lying has made young girls/women feel badly about themselves, so I see no need to treat her any different. She has seen hundreds of comments on her pictures of women basically body shaming themselves while praising her. She did not care as long as the ass licking comments came her way.

If you are on this board and suffer or have suffered from an ED I am truly sorry for you and hope you have found a way to heal. If things on this board in regards to Anna's weight trigger you or make you feel bad maybe a gossip board isn't a healthy place for you to be. ❣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched their Christmas vlog and it is just so sad 😞 Children lining up on the stairs not even allowed to just run in, opening presents one by one and then having to wait their turn again to open another present?!
Parents in the kitchen away from their kids; Jonathon on his phone in the kitchen while Anna was cooking the dinner.
Where was the Christmas magic; the family banter, the silly games, the whole point of Christmas Day?! For Christ’s sake the children aren’t going to give a shit that their Christmas dinner was cooked in le creuset
Their Christmas was just so dull, controlled and just depressing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Emilychar

Chatty Member
Wow they’ve filmed themselves asking the kids who they’d choose to live with after they get a divorce.. girls chose A, boys chose J.. What kind of question is that to even ask them? I just can’t imagine ever asking my son that question even for a joke? It’s just.. not funny..?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

paolo

Chatty Member
I must admit I’m suddenly confused. What is going of in this sacconejolys forum ? Are we defending their parenting ? I don’t understand all those people défending putting a kid in front of a tablet to kip him/her quiet like the sacconejolys do.
I guess ten years ago before tablets parents were not able to parent at all - since today it’s a normal parent obligation. I guess you are also saying that your own parents were incapable of raising you since they didn’t have a tablet to put you in front of. Or that their life with you was pure hell on earth.
People are defending the sjs using ipads to shut their kids up because they themselves are guilty of doing it. It's lazy parenting by parents who are also addicted to their devices. Society is going to hell in large part to the internet and the constant desire for mind numbing entertainment. Also interesting is how many people falsely believe they have autism just because they have shitty attentions spans. The world has gone mad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Jak

Chatty Member
I've noticed that most vloggers where the man is in control of the vlogs and most of the filming and editing, the wives of these men all have some sort of mental problems, like Sacconejolys, daily bumps, Ellie and Jared and Sam and Nia to name a few!

My intention was not to drag her for sharing her recovery story. I was simply giving my opinion on what she said. I also believe she is not being completely truthful in what she shares when it comes to ED. Everytime she's spoken about it the story has changed. First it was only 10 years and definitely 100% stopped while pregnant and breastfeeding now its 15 yrs and was still around a bit during pregnancy/breastfeeding (she literally just admitted to this in the video). If she's going to claim being honest and open then she should be completely honest and open. Is some of this new or changed information due to the fact she's probably just now admitting to herself she suffered through her pregnancies and did things that were potentially harmful to her babies during? Of course it is probably the case. But I take everyone says with a grain of salt because her and her husband have a very very long history of being pathological liars and master manipulators.
What pissed me off was that she had to mention with a miserable feel sorry for me, face that now she's a size 10! Wow, Anna, so fat! Bitch knows the average size of women in the UK is a 16! Way to make the rest of us feel like shit! Stupid vapid , unrealistic bitch!

New thread suggestion, Anna's a wimp, Jof's a pimp, vlogs are getting limp!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Been taking a break from these narcissistic arseholes for a while. Can't even hate watch them anymore. The damage they're doing to their kids is painful and makes me feel sick.

Good the documentary being discussed again. It shows Jonathan in his truest form. He's masterminded this whole thing from the beginning and Anna is so fame hungry and narcissistic that she's become the co-author. Both as bad as each other. But in case anyone was giving Jon boi some credit here's the transcript from the discussion about pedophilia and sexual predators from the Stacey Dooley doco.

S voiceover "I want to see how he feels about the dangers of posting so much footage of his children online."
S "One of the legitimate concerns is, we know for a fact that sexual predators, peodophiles, perverts trawl through the internet go through Youtube looking for videos of children."
J "Yeah."
S "That thought must have crossed your mind and how does that make you feel that your kids are out there for them potentially to see?"
J "Yeah I think, every parent has to be aware of the dangers in the world you know and that's why we don't film the children in scenarios that makes them vulnerable you know. You can highlight, you can look at some of the thumbnails across Youtube and can highlight like the gymnastics, the swimming, the stuff that kinda like really emphasizes where you might have a higher risk."
S "How would you feel in your heart of hearts if it became apparent that a peodophile, a sexual predator had been looking at your children, had been mastrubating over your children for example?"
J (pause) it's a... uh it's such an odd question because how would you feel? I don't know how you would feel, like obviously is it a terrible thing? It's like... I don't I don't really know how to answer like. Because obviously, say like, cos what I do is I, I don't know. I don't really make content for that purpose I just make it as difficult as I can for my content to be consumed that way. I don't think there's any footage out there, there probably was in our early stuff and I'll admit that and we made mistakes, everyone did."
S "Bathtime and stuff like that."
J "Yeah we kinda, cos it was cute and we had one kid and we were like this is fun and stuff like that. A lot of them have been taken down now, we removed a lot of them. Same with the pictures that we've had on our social media. We just kind of like live and learn. I don't think we're bad people. We're just sharing our life, the good parts and the bad parts."

Not "it is a terrible thing" but "is it a terrible thing?" Bear in mind he said all this knowing he was filming and uploading bath time and swimming videos and photos and continues to do so. Even making them the thumbnails and titles to draw in the wrong kind of audience. Knowing full well the dangers and knowing full well his children have been seen and reported on role playing sites.

I really don't know how they get away with it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Super_Berry

VIP Member
I watched half her video and then got annoyed and left a comment saying that people aren't being nasty but you can see why they got that idea given they keep referring to pregnancy as the main title of her video. You can't use it for views and then get annoyed when people comment on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PurpleGorilla

CA28A890-8C78-4E39-A9CF-38852DDF7CDA.jpeg

is it just me who HATES the coats they force onto the boys? I think they look SO ugly. It’s just a ‘look at our money’ thing again but if you’re going to do that, at least make it something that looks good 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Fizmozoo

Day 6 in the Big Brother grey house...
The children haven't seen the other side of the door since coming home from Ireland. Not a day out planned, no fun allowed, just sit and be pretty for the gram.
Camel toe Anal desperately trying to flog the wish PJs, poor Andrea stuck in the PJs since the day they got home from Ireland. Even his nose is running away from them.
The control and lack of fun on Christmas morning is the saddest thing I've even seen.
I love waking the kids and the charge to the living room to see what Santa has brought is the best moment of Christmas morning. When they rip off the wrapping paper and screech with excitement when they see what they got! Why would you make little kids line up and take turns to open presents and take every bit of fun out of Christmas? Absolute arseholes.
Poor JonBoy has hurt his back, it wouldn't be because of princess camel toe's heavy cookware that you had to lift and wrap would it JonBoy?? So how is Princess camel toe going to lift them considering she walks like John Wayne and can't bend? Another case of buying for show 🙄🙄
Compare Anal's boring grey Christmas and gifts to her BFF Sabrina, who's away in Thailand and received a Hermes bag. I'd say Anal is scratching herself in jealousy, or it could be just from the yeast infection in those manky cheap PJS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28