SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he actually Commented on her weight gain? If he has hes sunk even lower than I thought he could!
Anna has mentioned more than once that Jonathan likes skinny women. He likes the teenage figure, with big boobs and a high ponytail. Think Manga..

And the vlog the other day where Anna briefly mentions her Christmas weight gain he decided to call 'My clothes don't fit anymore!!' and use an unflattering thumbnail of Anna. So yeah....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anna has mentioned more than once that Jonathan likes skinny women. He likes the teenage figure, with big boobs and a high ponytail. Think Manga..

And the vlog the other day where Anna briefly mentions her Christmas weight gain he decided to call 'My clothes don't fit anymore!!' and use an unflattering thumbnail of Anna. So yeah....
he's a bleep for doing that knowing her ed history

Reactions: 9
I know and that's why I relate to her more. I know people dislike her on here but I've also got an ed and if my partner constantly did that I'd lose it
She belittles him every chance she gets. They're just as bad as each other.

I've had an ED, I work with people who suffer from EDs and have done for 20 years. Just because she has/had one does not make her a likeable person to me. She's just as nasty as he is, towards him and towards her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She belittles him every chance she gets. They're just as bad as each other.

I've had an ED, I work with people who suffer from EDs and have done for 20 years. Just because she has/had one does not make her a likeable person to me. She's just as nasty as he is, towards him and towards her children.
Oh yeah never said I liked her much but I can't help but relate to her because of that.

Reactions: 4
As someone who has commented on her weight and has pointed out her constant lying and photoshopping of her image I will address the weight comments and her having an ED.

I have zero sympathy for this women. Zero!

She literally dangles her children in front of pedophiles to maintain her luxurious lifestyle and is for countless other reasons a horrible mother and human being. If she didn't want ppl talking about her weight or the possibility of her being pregnant she shouldn't have spent all these years lying and click baiting those topics. She kept her ED a secret for years until it was needed to gain huge views which it did. She has milked and manipulated her ED for coin at every turn. I have no sympathy at all for her. If she reads here and sees me calling her out for lying about her body online to THOUSANDS of women and young girls good. Anna has had zero sympathy for all the ways her lying has made young girls/women feel badly about themselves, so I see no need to treat her any different. She has seen hundreds of comments on her pictures of women basically body shaming themselves while praising her. She did not care as long as the ass licking comments came her way.

If you are on this board and suffer or have suffered from an ED I am truly sorry for you and hope you have found a way to heal. If things on this board in regards to Anna's weight trigger you or make you feel bad maybe a gossip board isn't a healthy place for you to be. ❣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
As someone who has commented on her weight and has pointed out her constant lying and photoshopping of her image I will address the weight comments and her having an ED.

I have zero sympathy for this women. Zero!

She literally dangles her children in front of pedophiles to maintain her luxurious lifestyle and is for countless other reasons a horrible mother and human being. If she didn't want ppl talking about her weight or the possibility of her being pregnant she shouldn't have spent all these years lying and click baiting those topics. She kept her ED a secret for years until it was needed to gain huge views which it did. She has milked and manipulated her ED for coin at every turn. I have no sympathy at all for her. If she reads here and sees me calling her out for lying about her body online to THOUSANDS of women and young girls good. Anna has had zero sympathy for all the ways her lying has made young girls/women feel badly about themselves, so I see no need to treat her any different. She has seen hundreds of comments on her pictures of women basically body shaming themselves while praising her. She did not care as long as the ass licking comments came her way.

If you are on this board and suffer or have suffered from an ED I am truly sorry for you and hope you have found a way to heal. If things on this board in regards to Anna's weight trigger you or make you feel bad maybe a gossip board isn't a healthy place for you to be. ❣
Don't worry I don't get triggered when it's directed at others, and I agree with everything you said about her, I just relate to her in that way is all but the community on here makes me feel less alone. Haven't healed yet but I'm trying, thank you for saying that not many people take it seriously ❤ anyways back to gossiping I wanna laugh! Do you all think that they moved to tiktok to try and get more young viewers to sub to their youtube or what?

Reactions: 10
I'm not an Anna fan but it's kinda rude to make comments about her looking pregnant, especially when we know that she reads here and has had eating disorders in the past. If her stomach is sticking out a bit then that's a good thing - a woman's stomach SHOULD do that because your uterus sticks out a little. I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant because they need more babies to bring in the views, but her stomach isn't sticking out very much on these pictures. She's had 4 kids; if she isn't pregnant then it just means she's getting to a more healthy weight.
You’re right. I hope that she will remain healthy and strong. She does look better!

Don't worry I don't get triggered when it's directed at others, and I agree with everything you said about her, I just relate to her in that way is all but the community on here makes me feel less alone. Haven't healed yet but I'm trying, thank you for saying that not many people take it seriously ❤ anyways back to gossiping I wanna laugh! Do you all think that they moved to tiktok to try and get more young viewers to sub to their youtube or what?
Can I be honest? I don’t even know what Tiktok really is 😂 The videos were just weird to me!

You’re right. I hope that she will remain healthy and strong. She does look better!

Can I be honest? I don’t even know what Tiktok really is 😂 The videos were just weird to me!
Oh I'm not on it either but from what I understand it's the new version of vine or something where you basically record a "funny" video lipsyncing over a song

Reactions: 5
my 18 year old niece spends her entire afternoons making videos there while she´s back to school, you are not missing out at all, an app where you post silly videos or lip-sing and you have certain amount of seconds to film, it keep teenagers entertained, its entertainment at the end of the day much like Youtube but a bit weird for a 40 year old man to be wearing a tutu dancing next to his daughter, maybe its the kinda thing parents do to entertain their kids but never ever post, I would be embarrassed if my husband did that hahahahahah, but he would never.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She kept her ED a secret for years until it was needed to gain huge views which it did.
I don´t know if this is the reason she opened up about her struggle in front of millions of people but as someone who suffers from anxiety its hard to talk about mental health sometimes with your own family let alone with strangers, I think Anna is mean, ungrateful, spoiled I find her perfectionism overwhelming and a total control freak but I understand her there. Some things are not easy to say out loud because it makes the problem real even if its real but kinda exposes you and then people know where you struggle....its easy in a way because more people relate to you once they know you are struggling too but hard in front of strangers cause people can be mean and quick to judge on your "weirdness"

Wow, Anna is completely out of her depth handling only two of her own children, in one room, at bed time. She's basically just observing, like she's used to have another person/persons there to do the actual parenting, you know, the kind where you have to actually move and parent. She moves and reacts at sloth speed and with the maturity of a teenager.

Reactions: 19
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Oh god, the whole collection makes me feel uncomfortable on so many levels. You can't quite laugh about him because he's so disturbed, it makes you feel guilty. If only him (and Anna) would use the time wasted on Instagram and TikTok and spend it with the kids instead. Playing with filters and making tiktoks is NOT quality time for the kids.
To think that they pay someone to do all the things kids NEED like going outside, drawing, crafting, family time only for them to take over when it's time to exploit them on various social media is quite disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Oh god, the whole collection makes me feel uncomfortable on so many levels. You can't quite laugh about him because he's so disturbed, it makes you feel guilty. If only him (and Anna) would use the time wasted on Instagram and TikTok and spend it with the kids instead. Playing with filters and making tiktoks is NOT quality time for the kids.
To think that they pay someone to do all the things kids NEED like going outside, drawing, crafting, family time only for them to take over when it's time to exploit them on various social media is quite disgusting.
It’s truly incredible how much that man loves himself. He read the feedback from the Stacey Dooley show - people don’t like you Joan, they find you creepy. But I suppose he’s still happy living in that little world he joined as a child.

Reactions: 12
Oh, and the one where he makes (not 'lets', 'makes', because Eduardo didn't have a say in this) Eduardo slide a chocolate inside Emilia's mouth? Reminded me of the chubby bunny thing when he got into trouble and his 'ongoing relationship' with ss started. Emilia could've easily choked on it.

Reactions: 5
Lipstick and hairband on Eduardo (on tiktok)... pretty sure that's gonna haunt him later in life & possibly used as ammunition for bullies in the future.
Also, himself and Emilia are clearly acting and have been given lines to rehearse & lipsync... all in a bid to promote jonathan's personal tiktok (it's his name on the account after all)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.